Lets know women deeply. . . .

Mmmmhhh! Women are very unpredictable! There is no formula on how to handle them aisee! KAAABISAAAAA!

True Paul. Unpredictability of women is the reason why men adore them. You got to design a formula that is tailor-made for your woman and construct a paragraph on ' DIRECTIONS FOR USE' for your woman. If you can not read your woman like a book you do no deserve to be called a 'man'

True Paul. Unpredictability of women is the reason why men adore them. You got to design a formula that is tailor-made for your woman and construct a paragraph on ' DIRECTIONS FOR USE' for your woman. If you can not read your woman like a book you do no deserve to be called a 'man'

U have made a point! There is no perfect woman. . same applies to men. Just create you own one as well as the manual on usage. . . These people make life goes on. . . believe me. . . .

1. She needs your attention! Iwepo tofauti kati yake na other staffs eg mpira, gari, gazeti, net, tv etc

2. She needs your recognition. Proper one! Unamtambulishaje kwa ndugu na marafiki? How do u treat her in public?

3. She needs to be listened! Unamskiliza? Anaweza akawa na kastori kake ka kimbea, unapompotezea amwambie nani?

4. She needs assurance of your protection. Financially and physically.

5. Suprises and gifts. These work out a lot. .

Kimoja tu chakuongezea.......awe na hofu ya Mungu maishani mwake......:pray:..............i pray for such a man in my life.

Kimoja tu chakuongezea.......awe na hofu ya Mungu maishani mwake......:pray:..............i pray for such a man in my life.

Thats number one. Its a quality a person posses

Back
Top Bottom