Let's discuss this jamani

Easymutant

R I P
Jun 3, 2010
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN, BUT, BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IS THERE A MAN?

I'm a succesfull man (profesional)
But behind me theres no women yet (excluding mother) :)

as a discussion only. how about the nurses who used to attend your mother in a nearby clinic? tell us who where attending your mom's pregnancy when she was about to deliver YOU in the last weeks? How about the nurses in labour room? who was the first people to help YOUR mom to make first porrige so as u start sucking her continous? ...Who helped YOUR mom to take you to a clinic in the first day...cook for you when she went to those long distances shambas/employment...from nursery school...your teachers...,and so so so so many to date to say. Am sure there is someone also who has helped you to be called a MAN as well. Mh! however never mind it is just a discussion.

as a discussion only. how about the nurses who used to attend your mother in a nearby clinic? tell us who where attending your mom's pregnancy when she was about to deliver YOU in the last weeks? How about the nurses in labour room? who was the first people to help YOUR mom to make first porrige so as u start sucking her continous? ...Who helped YOUR mom to take you to a clinic in the first day...cook for you when she went to those long distances shambas/employment...from nursery school...your teachers...,and so so so so many to date to say. Am sure there is someone also who has helped you to be called a MAN as well. Mh! however never mind it is just a discussion.

Truly speaking there is no need of woman for a man to succeed....it just explains that men do things in revenge of a cheating GF or wife to show off her or to explain her that he is superior to her...in what way other than this a woman can help a person rather than to frustrate him...and woman is the most frustrating creature in the world (not all of em) ...and men try to escape from her by doing some extra curricular activities and getting away from her,,,and woman is a lazy creature (Not all of em) and always want the shadow of a man,,,and how can the succeed or say behind my success there is a man..... perhaps she is a success for men in a sense that she is the mother of that succeeded man...

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN, BUT, BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IS THERE A MAN?

I'm a succesfull man (profesional)
But behind me theres no women yet (excluding mother) :)

Una matatizo upstairs..nenda kwa dokta..na acha kujichua..

as a discussion only. how about the nurses who used to attend your mother in a nearby clinic? tell us who where attending your mom's pregnancy when she was about to deliver YOU in the last weeks? How about the nurses in labour room? who was the first people to help YOUR mom to make first porrige so as u start sucking her continous? ...Who helped YOUR mom to take you to a clinic in the first day...cook for you when she went to those long distances shambas/employment...from nursery s woman anaezungumzwa hapa sio mkunga au nurse. We mbona mgumu kuelewa hv? Fumbua macho hayo.

Back
Top Bottom