Leaked Audio Captures Romney Asking Employers To Tell Their Employees How To Vote

Informer

JF-Expert Member
Jul 29, 2006
October 18, 2012

120822105409-romney-story-top-e1350513553584.jpg

Newly-discovered audio from a conference call in June captures Mitt Romney asking business owners to urge their employees to vote for him.

Romney, speaking on a call to the very conservative National Federation of Independent Business, tells a group of business owners that they should "make it very clear" how they feel about the candidates. The audio, discovered by In These Times, also captures Romney telling the business owners to "pass… along to your employees" how their jobs might be effected by who wins in November:
I hope you make it very clear to your employees what you believe is in the best interest of your enterprise and therefore their job and their future in the upcoming elections. And whether you agree with me or you agree with President Obama, or whatever your political view, I hope - I hope you pass those along to your employees. Nothing illegal about you talking to your employees about what you believe is best for the business, because I think that will figure into their election decision, their voting decision and of course doing that with your family and your kids as well.
There have already been some reports of employers suggesting how their employees should cast their ballots. A CEO of a Florida resort company threatened to fire his employees if Obama won. The CEO of a timeshare company did the same. And the famous right-wing Koch brothers warned of "consequences" of not voting for Romney.

Listen at 26:44:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ni hatari sana kwa afya yako kuacha mafisadi kuendelea kutafuna nchi wakiwaacha watoto, wanawake, walimu, madaktari n.k. wakilalamika kwa maisha magumu. Angalia ukimwonea huruma kupe akunyonye damu yako basi hataacha hadi umekauka kabisa. Siasa ni mfumo wa kutawala rasilimali za nchi. Tusikubali siasa mbaya za kutawala rasilimali zetu Tanzania. I love you Tz.

October 18, 2012

120822105409-romney-story-top-e1350513553584.jpg

Newly-discovered audio from a conference call in June captures Mitt Romney asking business owners to urKge their employees to vote for him.

Romney, speaking on a call to the very conservative National Federation of Independent Business, tells a group of business owners that they should “make it very clear” how they feel about the candidates. The audio, discovered by In These Times, also captures Romney telling the business owners to “pass… along to your employees” how their jobs might be effected by who wins in November:
I hope you make it very clear to your employees what you believe is in the best interest of your enterprise and therefore their job and their future in the upcoming elections. And whether you agree with me or you agree with President Obama, or whatever your political view, I hope — I hope you pass those along to your employees. Nothing illegal about you talking to your employees about what you believe is best for the business, because I think that will figure into their election decision, their voting decision and of course doing that with your family and your kids as well.
There have already been some reports of employers suggesting how their employees should cast their ballots. A CEO of a Florida resort company threatened to fire his employees if Obama won. The CEO of a timeshare company did the same. And the famous right-wing Koch brothers warned of “consequences” of not voting for Romney.

Listen at 26:44:

Obama care inalazimisha employer kuwapa insurance wafanyakazi .wafanyakazi wakizidi 50 lazima uwape insurance.mc Donald's subway KFC itabidi zifungwe.its not against the law

Last edited by a moderator:
Naswali Romney ashinde otherwise hawa waxicano wanaofanya kazi kwa mume wangu inabidi wakose kazi.na mume wangu kawaeleza.

Naswali Romney ashinde otherwise hawa waxicano wanaofanya kazi kwa mume wangu inabidi wakose kazi.na mume wangu kawaeleza.
ushashindwa wewe central inteligence unit ishatoa matokeo hawako tayari kubadili uongozi wa Nchi katika hali tete inayoendelea syria na pia matatizo ya kiuchumi, imekula kwako mama tafuteni mahala pa kubeba box southern america kwanza obama kawababeba sana ninyi

Gallup poll Romney 52 Obama 45

Haya bibie, endelea kushikilia Gallup poll yako ya 52-54. Hizo kura Romney anazipata wapi? Mexico? Angalia polls za Iowa, Ohio, Colorado na Wisconsin uniambie ni kwa nini leo Romney anakimbilia Florida. Mambo yanazidi kuwa magumu.

Haya bibie, endelea kushikilia Gallup poll yako ya 52-54. Hizo kura Romney anazipata wapi? Mexico? Angalia polls za Iowa, Ohio, Colorado na Wisconsin uniambie ni kwa nini leo Romney anakimbilia Florida. Mambo yanazidi kuwa magumu.
Hiyo poll itakuwa MSNBC ISPOL haha Chris mathew poll .tonglin his legs when he sees Obama.endeleeni na Obama kufanya mchezo mnaanguka.pole

Hiyo poll itakuwa MSNBC ISPOL haha Chris mathew poll .tonglin his legs when he sees Obama.endeleeni na Obama kufanya mchezo mnaanguka.pole

Pole wewe na mumeo. Hao wafanyikazi wa Mexico natumaini anawalipa zaidi ya minimum wage kwa sababu akiajiri Wamarekani lazima awalipie na social security. Tusiandikie mate. Hata Fox news wameanza kuhaha.

Back
Top Bottom