Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Lawyer huyu .....!

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by HorsePower, Jun 29, 2011.

1. HorsePower

HorsePower JF-Expert Member

Jun 29, 2011
    Lawyer huyu .....!

A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.
    "Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"
    Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"
    The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.
    "or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"
    The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

Enjoy ....
  2. d

davycom Member

Jul 1, 2011
    huyu lawyer ni kauzu
  3. serio

serio JF-Expert Member

Jul 1, 2011
    mmh,.huyo ni great..!!