Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Laughter series: How F.F. rescued John...!

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Kwetunikwetu, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Kwetunikwetu

Kwetunikwetu JF-Expert Member

Oct 2, 2009
    John, woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.
    After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him.

"Louise," he moaned, "tell me what happened last night. Was it as bad as I think?"

"Even worse," she said, her voice oozing scorn. "You made a complete ass of yourself. You succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors and you insulted the president of the company, right to his face."

"He's an asshole," John said. "Piss on him."
    "You did," came the reply. "And he fired you."

"Well, screw him!" said John.

‘I did. You're back at work on Monday'.

2. u

uporoto01 JF-Expert Member

Oct 2, 2009
    Talk about your wife covering your back huh!

3. Kwetunikwetu

Kwetunikwetu JF-Expert Member

Oct 10, 2009
    tehe tehe...........its the power of F. F. ie f**k first. In real world you don't know whether your girlfriend has another man! The problem exist when the truth is brought in the spotlight......otherwise......we sing and swing....and life goes on!