Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Larry Fitzgerald Extended the Contract with Arizona Cardinals

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by landdy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. l

landdy New Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Cardinals fans can breathe easy. Larry Fitzgerald, the franchise’s career leader in receptions wore Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey and signed a new contract extension Saturday for 8 years, reportedly worth $120 million with $47 million guaranteed. The Cardinals have made reaching a deal with Fitz their main goal since the lockout was lifted, and they accomplished that two weeks before the final year of his current contract. The new deal will hopefully make Fitzgerald, the franchise’s second all time player in terms of yards, a Cardinal for life.“It is an honor,” he wore Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey and said. “I am so fortunate. Not many players have that opportunity but Michael has allowed me that opportunity and I just want to repay him with great effort and winning. That is what is important.” You can log on our Yahbooks Online NFL Shop and select our best quality Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey and Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey if you are die-hard fans of Larry Fitzgerald and Arizona Cardinals.