Kwa watanzania wote

Je wewe unajiona ni nani kwanza?

• Total voters
Jamani nataka kuona watanzania tunajionaje ikija kwenye utaifa. Je wewe unajiona ni Mtanganyika kwanza, Mzanzibari kwanza au Mtanzania kwanza? Ungetaka utambulikaje?

Ukisha piga kura ukitaka una karibishwa kujieleza kwa nini umechagua ulicho chagua ili tupate maoni ya watu wanaonaje muungano. IF YOU ARE NOT A TANZANIAN PLEASE DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The purpose of the poll is to know how people see themselves in regard to the union. Umenipata rafiki? Au nitoe maelezo zaidi?

Sijakupata kabisa na sielewi dhumuni lako ni nini hasa....siyo lazima utoe maelezo zaidi kwani sioni mantiki yeyote katika swali lako

Mwanafalsafa! Toa background context of the poll, then provide us with statement of the problem, and more important the logical analysis of your poll. Do you use the current context of political and economic issues as the basis to establish your poll? That will be a wrong context and misleading. Then of course you need to explain what will be the importance of the poll

Mwanafalsafa! Toa background context of the poll, then provide us with statement of the problem, and more important the logical analysis of your poll. Do you use the current context of political and economic issues as the basis to establish your poll? That will be a wrong context and misleading. Then of course you need to explain what will be the importance of the poll

I appreciate your opinion. Thanks for giving ways of improving it rather than just down size it.
Well in response the purpose is to see how the citizens view themselves in terms of identity. It is my understanding that every citizen of Tanzania is either from Tanganyika or the Isles under the umbrella of the union. My point is. Do people see themselves as Tanzanians first or do they identify more with the countries forming the union? A person might be a Tanzanian by passport but he/she may see themselves more as a Tanganyikan/Zanzibari rather than Tanzanian. Kama unavyo ona these days there is a lot of talk of wazanzibari na watangayika which shoes there are people who relate more to the individual countries rather than Tanzania.
The question is who do you see yourself first as, a Tanganyikan, a Zanzibari or a Tanzanian.
My hope is to see how much the union has integrated the two peoples. Do we see ourselves as tanzanians or rather do we see ourselves as tanganyikans/zanzibaris.
Maybe my approach or questioning was wrong but that was the intent. I welcome contractive criticism because thats how one learns.

Kwa bara wengi waliozaliwa baada ya 1964 hawawezi kujitambua kama Watanganyika: ni ngumu sana mtu wa bara kuumwuuliza kama yeye ni Mtanganyika!

Kwa bara wengi waliozaliwa baada ya 1964 hawawezi kujitambua kama Watanganyika: ni ngumu sana mtu wa bara kuumwuuliza kama yeye ni Mtanganyika!

Je ukweli huo unaweza ukawa sahihi kwa wazanzibari waliozaliwa baada ya 1964? Inawezekana watanzania wabara hawajitambui kama watanganyika, lakini labda wanajitambua kwa makabila yao ama nafasi zao! Swala analotaka kutambua aliyeuliza swali je utambulisho wa mtanzania ni upi!

I cannot get in his/her head that's why I had to ask. Afterall, I didn't ask you. So mind your own damn business.

Calm down NN hakija haribika kitu. He was helping out, which is what people should do on the posts, help out to improve them rather than argue.

Back
Top Bottom