LexAid

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2011
0.368740001314111431_pixnaz_ir.jpg

aiyaya yaya yaya......

Ila pamoja na yote, mie na kitimoto dam dam .....lol

aiyaya yaya yaya......

Ila pamoja na yote, mie na kitimoto dam dam .....lol
Nambe ha! ha! ha! ... umenikumbusha kuna movie moja (The Gods Must be Crazy) Mr Steyn said when he saw his jeep hanging on the tree!!

hahaaaaaaa, yap, huwa nacheka sana nikiiikumbuka hii movie
huyu bwana ameniambukiza haka kausemi kake kiana,,,,,,,,,[

Unakumbuka mambo ya an interesting psychological phenomena......??........QUOTE=Dotworld;4562803].
Nambe ha! ha! ha! ... umenikumbusha kuna movie moja (The Gods Must be Crazy) Mr Steyn said when he saw his jeep hanging on the tree!!
.[/QUOTE]

hahaaaaaaa, yap, huwa nacheka sana nikiiikumbuka hii movie
huyu bwana ameniambukiza haka kausemi kake kiana,,,,,,,,,[

Unakumbuka mambo ya an interesting psychological phenomena......??........

Nambe .. Yeah ... after-all Mr Steyn was very right ... love is an interesting psychological phenomenon! ...

Unakumbuka hii: ...

Mr. Steyn: Morning, Miss Thompson.
Kate: Morning.
Godsmustbecrazy6.jpg

Mr. Steyn: Kate. I know you think I'm an idiot but I'm not really like that. It's only when I'm around wom...Around you.I'm sorry. Normally, I'm quite normal.

But whenever I'm in the presence of a lady my fingers turn into thumbs, my brain switches off.

Mr. Steyn: It's actually, Actually, it's really only an interesting psychological phenomenon. Perhaps it's some Freudian syndrome.

When I brought you your shoes, I came to apologise for the stupid things I did when I met you at Mabula.
To explain that I'm not as stupid as that. But then, of course, I blew it, and I, So I don't blame you if you think But it's really only an interesting psychological.

When you get to know me better, you'll see that I'm not always stumbling. It's really just an interesting psychological phenomenon.

Kate: Yes, you are a very interesting psychological phenomenon. And I think you're very sweet. .

Godsmustbecrazy1.jpg

seriesi195456model4mx.6605.jpg

The+Gods+Must+Be+Crazy_Land+Rover.jpg

seriesi1954565up.1047.jpg

thanx Dotworld.....
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa...........bado nacheka....lol
you made my day.....lol

Nambe .. Yeah ... after-all Mr Steyn was very right ... love is an interesting psychological phenomenon! ...

Unakumbuka hii: ...

Mr. Steyn: Morning, Miss Thompson.
Kate: Morning.
Godsmustbecrazy6.jpg

Mr. Steyn: Kate. I know you think I'm an idiot but I'm not really like that. It's only when I'm around wom...Around you.I'm sorry. Normally, I'm quite normal.

But whenever I'm in the presence of a lady my fingers turn into thumbs, my brain switches off.

Mr. Steyn: It's actually, Actually, it's really only an interesting psychological phenomenon. Perhaps it's some Freudian syndrome.

When I brought you your shoes, I came to apologise for the stupid things I did when I met you at Mabula.
To explain that I'm not as stupid as that. But then, of course, I blew it, and I, So I don't blame you if you think But it's really only an interesting psychological.

When you get to know me better, you'll see that I'm not always stumbling. It's really just an interesting psychological phenomenon.

Kate: Yes, you are a very interesting psychological phenomenon. And I think you're very sweet. .

Godsmustbecrazy1.jpg

seriesi195456model4mx.6605.jpg

The+Gods+Must+Be+Crazy_Land+Rover.jpg

seriesi1954565up.1047.jpg

Back
Top Bottom