Kuzalia Marekani

Where dreams are made of....the greatest country in the history of existence.

USA baby.....

Juzi nimecheka kweli....nimeona bajaji kama mbili hivi zikipeperusha bendera ya Marekani......

Jamani!, :D:D:D

kui you won't have even the energy to kick that person trust me. I worked in a mission hospital being run by nuns as my first appointment after graduating.... Thanks God the place nurtured my profession on how to communicate and care patients with love and kindness... When I moved to a government hospital I almost collapsed what I saw, I was going home every day sad on what I saw. I talked and did some efforts to change the place but I was seen as the worse person ever... Finally I decided to leave sasa nalima tu mahindi yangu huku Ruvuma after all what am
Making is more than the salary I was earning monthly. We have a long way to go.... May be I need to have my own practice at one point

Imagine, all the bad happening in government hospitals.

Ndugu yangu mmoja almost risked her life and the baby's when she almost refused to deliver the baby at the hospital because the nurses were so rude to her, and she was scared that they could hurt the baby on purpose. We had to force her to stay.
And all that happened 3 hrs before she delivered. It was a nightmare.

All the best dear with the idea of opening your own practice. You will, definitely make a difference.

Hivi Kui girl...ushawahi kuona, kwa mfano tu, tops za wadada ambazo zina rangi ya bendera ya China au Sweden?

Papo hapo, jiulize ni outfits ngapi ambazo ushaziona zilizo na rangi za bendera ya Marekani?

Why that is, you think?

Have you ever seen those Chinese and Russian rappers? What about Iraqi and Syrian rappers?

Where they got that influence from?

If some major event happens somewhere around the world, who does the world await with bated breath to hear from? Angela Merkel or POTUS [whoever that is at that time]?

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
Hivi Kui girl...ushawahi kuona, kwa mfano tu, tops za wadada ambazo zina rangi ya bendera ya China au Sweden?

Papo hapo, jiulize ni outfits ngapi ambazo ushaziona zilizo na rangi za bendera ya Marekani?

Why that is, you think?

Have you ever seen those Chinese and Russian rappers? What about Iraqi and Syrian rappers?

Where they got that influence from?

If some major event happens somewhere around the world, who does the world await with bated breath to hear from? Angela Merkel or POTUS [whoever that is at that time]?

Hehehe!,..no sijawahi.

S.Costumes kwa mfano zenye US flag ziko all over places with warm weather. But never seen the ones with Russian or Sweden flags :)

There's a good amount of people out there with no clue on how Sweden flag looks like.
But a lot more, can tell you how many stars are there at the most popular flag in the World.

And for Russian, Chinese, or Syrian rap?
How does it sound by the way?!!

If countries like Russia, Iraq or Syria have rappers!, right there, tells you the amount of influence the US has, around the World.

Cc housegirl

no we're not the only ones copying here..
Kama hip hop and acting ghetto ndo American style (manake ndo nachoona vijana wakiiga), you can be sure their lighter skin counterparts wont agree.

Iiteni black american sio American.

And no not everyone likes the black americans. I for one am the least attracted to black Americans and their ways, including their accents.

The only reason the ghetto/black/street language gets popular is because of the number of non english speaking LOW CLASS immigrants going there. Will all benefit speaking broken English!

The only thing original the americans invented is OBESITY.

We all know that si vijana pekee wanaoiga hiyo lifestyle.

Halafu, when we move to specifically 'black people' hata their white counterparts imitates them. White kids do act 'black' numerous times, to look Cool. We see that all over, not only in the states.

Lakini pia, it's not fair to make a conclusion that States and it's "coolness" consist of only black people with their black culture.

People all over the Word love it for various reasons, as some of them have been already mentioned in here, one of the best is education-wise. The US has some (if not most) of the best colleges in the World.
So, there's more to it, than just the lightweight stuff.

Halafu, when we move to specifically 'black people' hata their white counterparts imitates them. White kids do act 'black' numerous times, to look Cool. We see that all over, not only in the states.

Lakini pia, it's not fair to make a conclusion that States and it's "coolness" consist of only black people with their black culture.

People all over the Word love it for various reasons, as some of them have been already mentioned in here, one of the best is education-wise. The US has some (if not most) of the best colleges in the World.

I see a whole bunch of white kids all over America [and elsewhere] acting black....the way they talk, walk, dress, etc.

.They bump hip hop in their cars etc.

Heck, even Hillary Clinton talks black sometimes....and I'm not making that up. Google it.

Everywhere I've been I always see America's influence....from soft drinks to education....from clothing to speech....from arts to science and technology....you name it.

Oh and btw, when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold.

I drop the mic......

• Thanks

I find grown men from other countries behaving "black" pretty ridiculous!!! HAWAJIELEWI.

maybe if they knew the type of people they copy they would revert. observe the type of people who copy these people kwanza!!!!!!! (Ndo Hawa wanaotuachia makalio wazi, kuvaa minyororo shingoni na kuvaa nguo oversize)

even adolescent boys here Will act like thugs to look cool. its worldwide growth process.

and how sad that acting thuggish is considered acting black!!!!!

(and I'm VERY sure white girls won't act black to look cool. its the opposite)

I'd understand why a white dude would act black (to fit in).

but then it's well known there that people behaving that way usually have POOR backgrounds and are UNEDUCATED.

umesahau kusema educated black people these days DONT act black! kama alikulia in a black neighborhood, he'll act black with his people only!

hata Hollywood siku hizi, so many black people are shown speaking NORMALLY kuliko zamani.

YES There are good things from the US, especially in the technology and entertainment industry.

nabishia tu wazungusha mikono wa kishamba who think the US is the cradle of mankind wakati vitu kibao nanyi mmeCopy.

(and acting black IS NOT equal to coolness. REPENT.)

I see a whole bunch of white kids all over America [and elsewhere] acting black....the way they talk, walk, dress, etc.

.They bump hip hop in their cars etc.

Heck, even Hillary Clinton talks black sometimes....and I'm not making that up. Google it.

Everywhere I've been I always see America's influence....from soft drinks to education....from clothing to speech....from arts to science and technology....you name it.

Oh and btw, when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold.

I drop the mic......

Thank you!...nailed it.

Thank you!...nailed it.

But haters gonna hate.

It's all good, though, because it comes and goes with the territory.

If you ain't got haters you ain't poppin'.

As simple as that.

• Thanks
But haters gonna hate.

It's all good, though, because it comes and goes with the territory.

If you ain't got haters you ain't poppin'.

As simple as that.

...got that right, that's why U poppin'

Coz god knows how much we can eat U alive in heree!..
but at the same time dude!..
We'll be grasping for that last breath if you disappeear! :D

I find grown men from other countries behaving "black" pretty ridiculous!!! HAWAJIELEWI.

maybe if they knew the type of people they copy they would revert. observe the type of people who copy these people kwanza!!!!!!! (Ndo Hawa wanaotuachia makalio wazi, kuvaa minyororo shingoni na kuvaa nguo oversize)

even adolescent boys here Will act like thugs to look cool. its worldwide growth process.

and how sad that acting thuggish is considered acting black!!!!!

(and I'm VERY sure white girls won't act black to look cool. its the opposite)

I'd understand why a white dude would act black (to fit in).

but then it's well known there that people behaving that way usually have POOR backgrounds and are UNEDUCATED.

umesahau kusema educated black people these days DONT act black! kama alikulia in a black neighborhood, he'll act black with his people only!

hata Hollywood siku hizi, so many black people are shown speaking NORMALLY kuliko zamani.

YES There are good things from the US, especially in the technology and entertainment industry.

nabishia tu wazungusha mikono wa kishamba who think the US is the cradle of mankind wakati vitu kibao nanyi mmeCopy.

(and acting black IS NOT equal to coolness. REPENT.)

With American passport.......the world is yours!

Kuuumbe? Hata na gf wa dr casava naona atajifungulia huko- tusubiri mda tuu!

Kwa kiasi kikubwa kuna hitirafu kubwa kwenye bongo za wa afrika wa miaka hii...sijui ni kitu gani kimetokea katika bongo zetu.....
Ukitazama historia utakuta wazungu walifanya kazi kufa na kupona na hata kuhatarisha maisha yao kwa ajili ya kuwaandalia kesho njema vizazi vyao....katika harakati hizo uatakuja kuona kuwa ni jinsi gani wazee wetu walivyopambana kufa na kupona kupigania mali zao japo kwa silaha zao duni....hata wale waliotekwa kama watumwa walijiua huko kwa kuwa hawakuamini kuishi kuwa kuna maisha ya furaha katika ardhi ya ugenini.....tumesoma katika historia kuhusu vita vya maji maji na wakina Mkwawa walivyopambana na wajerumani kwa ajili ya utu wao.....
Lakini miaka hii imekuwa ni ajabu sana yaani mpaka inafikia hatua mpaka Muafrika yupo tayari kuhatarisha maisha yake ili aende utumwani.....yaani siku hizi tunatumia nauli zetu wenyewe kujipeleka utumwani......tunajipeleka wenyewe kwenye kubaguliwa....tunajipeleka wenyewe kwenye kudharauliwa na kufananishwa na nyani.......hii ni laana na kusaliti juhudi za wazee wetu katika kupigania uhuru wetu....hata hivi vilivobakia ni matunda ya mapambano yao....

Ndugu zangu wa Afrika hata siku moja mzungu au mtu mweupe hawezi kuwa na nia njema na mtu mweusi...hiyo ipo hivyo mpaka mwisho wa dunia...hata huo upendo wanaotuonyesha ni wa kinafiki.......hata wale ndugu zetu mliopata kazi huko ughaibuni msipasahau kwenu....

Hao wazungu mnaowakimbilia kwenda kuwazalia huko na kuwapa uraia sijui makaratasi si kwamba wao ni wajinga sana la hasha bali wanajua wanachokitaka kwa kuwa systerm zao zimeshaandaliwa miaka mingi na hi ni kama utekelezaji tu.....

Chonde chonde ndugu changamoto hazikimbiwi bali zinatafutiwa ufumbuzi....hao mnaowakimbilia kwa kuwa kwao kuna neema ni baada ya wao kufanikiwa kupambana na changamoto zao na hatimaye kuwa kama mnavyoona leo....

MUNGU BARIKI AFRIKA...
True

Back
Top Bottom