Kuna ukweli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
"You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy".

I never thought of it before.............but when I came across this.... it set my mind thinking! Could it be true?

Who is an opportunist here...the dumb gals with smart guys or the smart women with smart guys?

First of all smart in what way(s)? Book smart or street smart? Same with dumb....dumb in what way(s)?

"You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy".

Red above: Dumb women are with smart guys.
Blue above:Smart women are not with dumb guys - ie they are with smart guys
Therefore: There are only smart guys around. No dumb guys.
Q.E.D

Red above
: Dumb women are with smart guys.
Q.E.D
I like your syllogistic conclusion pmwasyoke :becky::becky::becky: that's really what's up!!!!

Red above: Dumb women are with smart guys.
Q.E.D

The maroon bold - that is one possibility.Another possibility could be that , dumb guys are with dumb gals or they are just by themselves...
So there are three possibilities.

if a smart woman marries a dumb guy, she wont be smart now....will she? :becky:

May be the author add some flesh on the topic. A dumb may be pretty and the man dont see the former, only the beauty b'se he dont need her any resource support but only physical utility. So u tell us otherwise

May be the author add some flesh on the topic. A dumb may be pretty and the man dont see the former, only the beauty b'se he dont need her any resource support but only physical utility. So u tell us otherwise

Wow...that's another angle to look at it :becky::becky:

I read it somewhere... ... basically it is believed that a man would rather have a pretty face as a companion rather than a smart or intelligent woman who can carry on a smart conversation! Its not my thinking so dont shoot me.As for women ( I being one of them), I would rather be with someone who has some brains rather than a good luking dude who may turn out to be an embarrasement and a liability at the end of the day.Most women dont need a "pretty" looking face for a husband! NO WAY!

I read it somewhere... ... basically it is believed that a man would rather have a pretty face as a companion rather than a smart or intelligent woman who can carry on a smart conversation! Its not my thinking so dont shoot me.As for women ( I being one of them), I would rather be with someone who has some brains rather than a good luking dude who may turn out to be an embarrasement and a liability at the end of the day.Most women dont need a "pretty" looking face for a husband! NO WAY!

now u say. Pretty face and dumbness relate to the law of diminishing marginal utility. As u get more of a pretty face satisfaction decreases and you want something else such as a pretty mind to give u something new. So beauty itself has its limitations when it comes to relationships, unless the two are pretty and dumb not when one is smart and the other is not. Hayo ni yangu

I read it somewhere... ... basically it is believed that a man would rather have a pretty face as a companion rather than a smart or intelligent woman who can carry on a smart conversation! Its not my thinking so dont shoot me.As for women ( I being one of them), .I would rather be with someone who has some brains rather than a good luking dude who may turn out to be an embarrasement and a liability at the end of the dayMost women dont need a "pretty" looking face for a husband! NO WAY!

Ni sawa kabisa usemayo mama maana most women needs someone a bit higher than them kama vile umri awe mkubwa kidogo elimu iwe kubwa kidogo lakini ukiongelea smartness ya mavazi na personality utaishia kuwapata wa Mbagara tu ambao wao wanaangalia nje tu kumbe mtu mwenyewe hata uhakika wa kula yeye mwenyewe hana

I never thought of it before.............but when I came across this.... it set my mind thinking! Could it be true?
dada, there is nothing lilke a smart woman with a dumb man, once you have a dumb man then you are dumb too... its a case of a dumb and dumber!!

behind a dumb man, there is a dumber woman!!!

vipi? dada pia anaweza kusoma na kuandika? kama ndio usimfanye aonekane dumb woman, mwache ajiexpress

Sikutaka kuyaleta hayo huku wala sikuwa na ruhusa ya dada yangu kuyaleta hayo huku. Yeye ameamua ndoa ni basi na yuko kwenye majonzi makubwa baada ya kudhani ndoa yake ilikuwa ni zile ndoa ambazo kila kitu kilikuwa perfect, kumbe haikuwa hivyo mwenzie alikuwa na mambo yake ya pembeni. Kilichoniuma hadi kuamua kuyaleta hayo huko ni huyo aliyeanzisha mjadala huu mara nyingi kujifanya ni mtakatifu kumbe hana utakatifu wowote. Nilikuwa nafuatilia michango yake kwa muda kidogo huu wa leo ukanikera sana na kuamua kuyaleta niliyoyaleta.

Maandiko yanasema "mke mwema hutoka kwa Bwana"... I'm glad it didn't say the smartest, the prettiest, the most charming or what have you.. the bottom line is.. it about Goodness.. sasa "kibaya chako, chema kwa mwenzio"... au kama wenzetu wanavyosema "somebody's trash is someone else's treasure"..

Status
Not open for further replies.