Kuna mwenye update ya post hizi za febr. 2012

Marumeso

JF-Expert Member
Oct 3, 2009
[h=3]Tanzania Revenue Authority Jobs Feb 2012[/h] Research Officer (3 Posts)

1.0 Purpose of the Job
To prepare the input for the taxation, broader fiscal

Research Officer (3 Posts)

1.0 Purpose of the Job
To prepare the input for the taxation, broader fiscal and macroeconomic policy formulation through researching and regularly assessing the impact of tax reforms undertaken by the Government and analysing of the internal tax performance

1.2 Major Activities of the Job
(i) Participate in design, management and execution of research projects.
(ii) Undertake relevant evaluation of macroeconomic and revenue performance.
(iii) Supply the data necessary for tax analysis and performance measuring against the government budget and related aspects.

(iv) Ensure that all research carried out by the team is fully incorporated in the legal and administrative aspect of taxation.

(v) Prepare quarterly macroeconomic performance reports.
(vi) Assist with the preparation of responses raised by stakeholders in areas falling under the Research and Policy Department functional jurisdiction.
(vii) Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.

2.0 Minimum Job requirements.
2.1 Qualifications
(i) Advanced Diploma or Degree in Economics or Statistics or Operational Research or its equivalent with at least an upper second class from a recognized Higher Learning Institution.

(ii) Postgraduate Studies or Masters Degree in Economics or Public Finance or Taxation or Statistics or Operational Research or Customs or its equivalent and ability to use various Statistical and Research Software and Packages will be an added advantage.

2.2 Experience
Three (3) years of relevant working experience.
2.3. Key Competences
(i) Leadership and Team Building
(ii) Strategic Focus and Managing Change
(iii) Managing Performance and Accountability (iv) Problem solving and decision making
(v) Integrity
(vi) Computer literacy

Taxpayers Services Assistant (Call Center) - 2 Vacancies

1.0 PURPOSE OF THE JOB .
To provide frontline services to customers by providing information and responding to il'lquiries.

1.2 Major activities of the job
(i) Responding to customers inquires professionally (ii) Handle and resolve customer complaints
(iii) Provide customers with information on services provided, by who and where they are provided (iv) Process orders, forms and applications
(v) Route calls and customers to appropriate officers where necessary (vi) Follow up customers calls and enquires when necessary
(vii) Complete call logs and prepare and submit requisite reports. (viii) Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.

2.0 Minimum job requirements
2.1 Qualifications
Diploma in information Technology or Front Office Management from a recognized Institution with at least an upper second class.
The applicant must have completed his\her studies after 2009 and should not be more than thirty (30) years of age.

2.2 Experience
The applicant MUST have at least six (6) month work experience in a call center in a large organization
2.3 Competencies (i) Teamwork
(iii) Change orientation

Application Instructions:

Interested applicants should send their CV, Cover Letter, Copies of certificates , birth certificates , passport size photograph and 3 referees by post to

Commissioner General
Tanzania Revenue Authority
P O BOX 11491
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Deadline: Feb 24, 2012

Ni muda umepita toka kutumwa kwa hii post na hakuna aliyerespond. Kwa akili ya kawaida nafikiri itakuwa bado hakuna kilichoendelea vinginevo tungesikia lolote kwa wadau.