Kumbe maji ni tiba nzuri

jnuswe

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2010
FREE HEALTH FOR ALL
MIRACLES OF WATER THERAPY
(courtesy: DECCAN CHRONICLE, 29.09.91)

Several diseases can be cured by a simple method called WATER THERAPY. An article published by Japan's Sickness Association tells us how the system has to be followed for quick results. Before giving the details of this therapy, one might be interested to know some of the diseases which can be cured under this therapy. They are HEADACHE, HYPERTENSION, ANAEMIA, RHEUMATISM, GENERAL PARALYSIS, OBESITY, ARTHRITIS, SINUSITIS, TACHYCARDIA, ANESTHESIA, COUGH, ASTHAMA, BRONCHITIS, PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS, MENINGITIS, HEPATIC, UROGENITAL DISEASES, HYPERACIDITY, DYSENTRY, RECTAL PROLAPSE, CONSTIPATION, DIABETES, EYE TROUBLES, OPTHALMIC HEAMORIAGE, OPTHALMIA, IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION, LEUCORRHOEA, UTERINE CANCER, CANCER OF THE MAMMARY GLANDS, RHINITIS, PHARYNGITIS.
It might sound incredible, but facts cannot be denied. As said by CONFUCIUS early 2500 years back, the health of an organism is tempered wholly by the mechanics of the stomach. As a modern Saint, PARAMHANSA YOGANANDA analysed, that IT IS OVER EATING ON ALL THE 365 DAYS OF A YEAR that leads to and complicates diseases.
Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies the human body. It renders the colon more effective in forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as 'haemotopaises'. That the mucousal folds of colon and intestines are activated by theis method, is an undisputed fact. Just as the theory that new fresh blood is producted by the absorption of the nutrients of the food by the function of the mucousal. If the colon is cleaned then the nutrients of the food taken serveral times in a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucousal folds, they are turned into fresh blood. This blood is all important in curing ailments and restoring health, and for this, water should be consumed in a regular pattern.
METHOD TO PRACTICE 'WATER THERAPY'
Every morning, as soon as one gets up, he should drink 1.26kg (1260cc/ml) of water at a stretch, without washing teeth, mouth, face or even eyes (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT). For the next 45 minutes, one SHOULD NOT EAT OR TAKE ANY BEVERAGES. After the Night Dinner (before going to bed), one SHOULD NOT EAT OR DRINK STIMULATING BEVERAGES OR SOFT DRINKS, A youngster who followed this therapy sums up his experience this way ".....After taking water, I urinated three times in one hour and the breakfast later tasted wonderful, The next day too, I drank water and felt that my bowels became free. In three months time, I put on weight. Ever since I took to WATER THERAPY, I never felt sick nor was affected by the COLD or COUGH ......" Where water contains impurities, it should be boiled in the night to be used in the morning.
Now all this triggers the inevitable question: "Can sickly persons drink 1260cc (about 4 steel glasses of 320cc or 2 bottles of syrup) of water at a stretch?" Perhaps no. After drinking maximum quantity of water , one should do "SPOTWALKING", lie for one minute and then drink the remaining water. Those who are weak to walk should practise abdominal breathing in a sitting or a standing posture and drink the rest of the water. During the first one or two days, one may urinate three to four times within one hour of water intake. However everything will be normal within 3 or 4 days. Persons suffering from ARTHRITIS and RHEUMATISM should practice WATER THERAPY three times a day for one week and therafter once in a day. While following this therapy, one should drink water 2 hours after a meal. One should not consume soft drinks containing poison or snacks or fast food before going to bed. WATER THERAPY is very simple, in-expensive and miraculous in its effects. NO SIDE EFFECTS.
Experience has shown that following diseases were cured by water therapy within the time shown:
1. HYPERTENSION (1 month)
2. CONSTIPATION (1/2 days)
3. DIABETES (1/2 weeks)
4. CANCER (1 month)
5. PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS (3/4 months)

Printed courtesy Mr. R.G. Gangwani for the benefit of citizens.
3, White Rose, 4 Perry Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai, India

maana haya mambo ni muhimu sana , tumekuwa tukijisahau sana juu ya suala la kunywa maji

WATRE:Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formula H[SUB]2[/SUB]O. Its molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds. Water is a liquid at ambient conditions, but it often co-exists on Earth with its solid state, ice, and gaseous state (water vapor or steam). Water also exists in a liquid crystal state near hydrophilic surfaces.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
Water covers 70.9% of the Earth's surface,[SUP][3][/SUP] and is vital for all known forms of life.[SUP][4][/SUP] On Earth, it is found mostly in oceans and other large water bodies, with 1.6% of water below ground in aquifers and 0.001% in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation.[SUP][5][/SUP] Oceans hold 97% of surface water, glaciers and polar ice caps 2.4%, and other land surface water such as rivers, lakes and ponds 0.6%. A very small amount of the Earth's water is contained within biological bodies and manufactured products.
Water on Earth moves continually through a cycle of evaporation or transpiration (evapotranspiration), precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea. Over land, evaporation and transpiration contribute to the precipitation over land.
Clean drinking water is essential to humans and other lifeforms. Access to safe drinking water has improved steadily and substantially over the last decades in almost every part of the world.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] There is a clear correlation between access to safe water and GDP per capita.[SUP][8][/SUP] However, some observers have estimated that by 2025 more than half of the world population will be facing water-based vulnerability.[SUP][9][/SUP] A recent report (November 2009) suggests that by 2030, in some developing regions of the world, water demand will exceed supply by 50%.[SUP][10][/SUP] Water plays an important role in the world economy, as it functions as a solvent for a wide variety of chemical substances and facilitates industrial cooling and transportation. Approximately 70% of fresh water is consumed by agriculture.
Water treatment describes those processes used to make water more acceptable for a desired end-use. These can include use as drinking water, industrial processes, medical and many other uses. The goal of all water treatment process is to remove existing contaminants in the water, or reduce the concentration of such contaminants so the water becomes fit for its desired end-use. One such use is returning water that has been used back into the natural environment without adverse ecological impact.
The processes involved in treating water for drinking purpose may be solids separation using physical processes such as settling and filtration, and chemical processes such as disinfection and coagulation. Biological processes are also employed in the treatment of wastewater and these processes may include, for example, aerated lagoons, activated sludge or slow sand filters.
Water purification is the removal of contaminants from untreated water to produce drinking water that is pure enough for the most critical of its intended uses, usually for human consumption. Substances that are removed during the process of drinking water treatment include suspended solids, bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi, minerals such as iron, manganese and sulphur, and other chemical pollutants such as fertilisers.
Measures taken to ensure water quality not only relate to the treatment of the water, but to its conveyance and distribution after treatment as well. It is therefore common practice to have residual disinfectants in the treated water in order to kill any bacteriological contamination during distribution.Processes for drinking water

Empty aeration tank for iron precipitation

Tanks with sand filters to remove precipitated iron (not working at the time)

A combination selected from the following processes is used for municipal drinking water treatment worldwide:
  • Pre-chlorination - for algae control and arresting any biological growth
  • Aeration - along with pre-chlorination for removal of dissolved iron and manganese
  • Coagulation - for flocculation
  • Coagulant aids, also known as polyelectrolytes - to improve coagulation and for thicker floc formation
  • Sedimentation - for solids separation, that is, removal of suspended solids trapped in the floc
  • Filtration - removing particles from water
  • Desalination - Process of removing salt from the water
  • Disinfection - for killing bacteria.
There is no unique solution (selection of processes) for any type of water. Also, it is difficult to standardise the solution in the form of processes for water from different sources. Treatability studies for each source of water in different seasons need to be carried out to arrive at most appropriate processes.
The above mentioned technologies are well developed and generalised designs are available which are used by many water utilities (public or private). In addition to the generalised solutions, a number of private companies provide solutions by patenting their technologies.
There is considerable amount of automation happening in Water and Waste Water treatment domain.Sewage treatment
Sewage treatment is the process that removes the majority of the contaminants from wastewater or sewage and produces both a liquid effluent suitable for disposal to the natural environment and a sludge. To be effective, sewage must be conveyed to a treatment plant by appropriate pipes and infrastructure and the process itself must be subject to regulation and controls. Some wastewaters require different and sometimes specialized treatment methods. At the simplest level, treatment of sewage and most wastewaters is carried out through separation of solids from liquids, usually by sedimentation. By progressively converting dissolved material into solids, usually a biological floc which is then settled out, an effluent stream of increasing purity is produced.

Wandugu kwa ukweli maji ni tiba muhimu sana..

Nakumbuka uko wakati niliumwa sana na nikatoka kwa miguu kwenda mpaka hospitali mwenyewe na baada ya vipimo Doctor aliniuliza nimekuja na nani nikamwambia mwenyewe then akaniuliza hukuletwa na gari, n8ikamwambia nimekuja mwenyewe kwa miguu toka kazini (kama 600M toka job) akaniambia basi we ni mwanaume....

Mwisho aliniuliza nakunywa maji kiasi gani kwa siku nikamwambia ya baridi ni kama wastani usiopungua lita moja kwa siku na maji ya moto (vuguvugu) kama Robo tatu ya lita kwa siku.......then akaniambia kwa hali ya kawaida angenipa kitanda ila kwa maelezo haya na ya kuwa nimekuja mwenyewe basi nirudi tu nyumbani nikaanze kutumia dose and he told me to keep it up na kuendelea kunywa maji zaidi

Ni kweli yanapunguza sumu, lakini pia hata ngozi ya mtu anayekunywa maji ya kutosha inakuwa nzuri

?Water Therapy - Benefits of Water Therapy | Water Therapy Information?

?Water Therapy has magical effects in curing diseases. Everybody has experienced a positive change in their health after implementing water therapy in their daily routine. You can never believe it before practicing.

What is Water Therapy & how to do it?

Early morning, after you get up from bed, (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 liters of water i.e. 5 to 6 glasses. You may wash your face thereafter. This is called water therapy.

Here it is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking these 1.5 liters of water. It is also to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks shall be taken the previous night.

If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose. Is it possible to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time? To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually.

Initially, while practicing you may drink four glasses first and then the balance two glasses after a gap of 2 minutes. Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2-3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.

Benefits of Water Therapy

Relief from stress, weight loss, glowing skin, feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day and good digestion are some of the major benefits of water therapy. Have a look at some of the comments below made by people after trying water therapy.

1. Ever since I started this water therapy, I have noticed a glow on my skin, my eyes sparkle, and I feel so clean and so beautiful. I noticed that I always have a bowel movement after my water therapy and my constipation is gone.

2. Water therapy is just amazing! Though I have to urinate a lot of times in an hour but it makes sense. It makes me feel so good. Thanks to this water therapy. Thank GOD for giving us the water to drink.

3. Water therapy is really wonderfully beneficial. So much that people who have not practiced this can't even imagine. It makes your body thoroughly clean and pure from inside and outside. I recommend that everybody should start practicing water therapy to keep tremendously fit and disease free.

About Water Therapy

It is popular in Japan and India today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value.

They publish below a description of use of water in water therapy for their readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses, the water therapy treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a hundred percent cure for the following diseases

Headache

Body Ache

Heart System

Arthritis

Fast Heart Beat

Epilepsy

Excess

Fatness

Bronchitis

Asthma

TB

Meningtitis

Kidney and Urine diseases

Vomiting gastritis

Diarrhea

Piles

Diabetes

Constipation

All Eye Diseases

Menstrual Disorders

Ear Nose

Throat Diseases

Water Therapy - Method of Treatment

As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4-6 glasses of water each of 160 ml.

Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.

After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours.

Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to four glasses per day.

The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure main diseases:

High Blood Pressure - 30 days

Gastric - 10 days

Diabetes - 30 days

Constipation - 10 days

TB - 90 days

Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment for only 3 days in the first week to be followed by daily treatment. This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

Are you drinking the amount of water you should drink every day?

Qur'an 21:30
Je! Hao walio kufuru hawakuona kwamba mbingu na ardhi zilikuwa zimeambatana, kisha Sisi tukazibabandua? Na tukajaalia kwa maji kila kilicho hai? Basi je, hawaamini?

Nilikuwa muathilika (nilikuwa nakosa hamu ya kula) nikaanza kutumia water therapy tatizo langu sasa limekwisha

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom