Kuitwa demu

Mazee msiwapake wadada mafuta kwa mgongo wa chupa kwa hizi definition zenu za Oxford. Neno demu ktk matumizi ya lugha za mtaani is not more or less than the word chick..Habari ndo hiyo.

Jamaa wamezunguka mbuyu weee...nafuu umetinga point akilini mwao!!

Mkuu na "Kigoli" nae anakuwaje? Hayo maneno ya kiswahili yanatatanisha Mwali, Kigoli, Bikra.........zingatia kuna tofauti kati ya bikira na Bikra
Kigoli ni msichana ambaye bado kuvunja Ungo (Balekh), Mwali msichana ambaye tayari kesha vunja ungo(kesha Balekh).

Bikra na Bikira, yote ni neno moja. Ni matamshi tu au rahaja.

Bikra ni kwa Mwanamme na Mwanamke ambaye hajawahi kufanya tendo la ndoa.

definition yeyote itakayotolewa, kutokana na jinsi linavyotafsiriwa bongo, sipendi kabisa kuitwa wala kusikia msichana anaitwa demu,

Je dingi kwa akina baba wanapenda au,

Of course I can only bring the male perspective (where is womanofsubstance when you need her?).

Kwa ninavyoelewa mimi dame is actually a very respectful formal British title that has to be bestowed by the regent, in our case Queen Elizabeth herself or an appointed representative.It is the equivalent of Sir.

For example former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is a Dame and in formal addresses she is addressed as "Dame Thatcher".

So to me it is a term of endearment and respect, contrary to the perception aired by the offended lady.Unless she disapproves of British aristocracy or refuses to look at the informal slang "dame" as derived from the formal and therefore reflective of the formal, I don't see where the offense is from.

MKUU,
I totally agree with you on this one.....only if ..u happen to live in the British territory and in full command of the British Language and way of life..
In Bongo you will Be refered to as "DEMU" not in a respectful way.Its like when women call a man as "Mshefa" - i dont know if it is equivalent of the French "Cheaufeur"! meaning the one on the driver's seat.
I for one wouldnt be amused to be called DEMU in TZ!

Ni kweli kabisa hili jina demu bongo linatumika vibaya, msichana anayeitwa jina hili bongo kama kashushwa thamani fulani, na wala huwa sipendi nimsikie mwanaume anamuita mwanamke demu.

MKUU,
I totally agree with you on this one.....only if ..u happen to live in the British territory and in full command of the British Language and way of life..
In Bongo you will Be refered to as "DEMU" not in a respectful way.Its like when women call a man as "Mshefa" - i dont know if it is equivalent of the French "Cheaufeur"! meaning the one on the driver's seat.
I for one wouldnt be amused to be called DEMU in TZ!

Neno Mshefa, limetokana na neno Shepherd.
(a person who protects, guides, or watches over a person or group of people or to watch over carefully, protector, guardian, defender, keeper.)

Back
Top Bottom