Koffi Olomide akiri hawajui wanamuziki/wasanii Kenya

bagamoyo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2010
Mwanamuziki mkongwe wa Congo DRC , Koffi Olomide akiri kutofahamu ma-star maarufu wa tasnia ya muziki iwe mwanamuziki au msanii wa kizazi kipya Mkenya.

Koffi alizidi kuongea kwa staha a.k.a '' ki-diplomasia'' zaidi kama ilivyo jadi ya wa-Tanzania kuwa Wa-Kenya wamsamehe kwa kukosa ''uelewa'' wa wanamuziki /wasanii maarufu wa Kenya.

Koffi alitua jijini Nairobi kushiriki katika tamasha la Koroga linaloratibiwa na Capital FM ambapo wasanii maarufu kama Papa Wemba, Ali Kiba n.k wameshawahi kualikwa. Nchini Kenya na diaposra ya Ki-Kenya, Sauti Sol na H_art the Band ni makundi ya wasanii wenye wafuasi wengi katika mitandao ya kijamii.

Habari hii ina thibitisha kuwa muziki wa Kenya bado haujakubalika nje ya jamii ya Ki-Afrika Mashariki pamoja na wasanii wa Kenya kutumia lugha kubwa kama Kiswahili na Kiingereza.

Hivi karibuni kulikuwepo zogo kubwa nchini Kenya lililohusu wasanii wa Kenya katika mjadala wa kujiuliza kwa nini Diamond Platnumz hupewa mshiko wa zaidi ya Kshs. 5,000,000 (Ths.100,000,000) kwa kufanya concert Kenya lakini wasanii wa-Kenya hawafanikiwi kupewa donge nono kama wageni.

Sikiliza mahojiano na Koffi Olomide :

Congolese Musician Koffi Olomide in Kenya for Koroga Festival :

Source: NTV Kenya youtube.

Someone once told me that Danganyikans are among the most insular and small minded people on the planet, and I doubted that statement. This thread and other threads on this forum are evidence enough of the small mindedness that plagues Danganyikans. I was raised in Kenya yet I have no idea who Kofi Olamide is. I have never heard his music, never was a fan of that genre, but the Danganyikan behind this thread is acting as if this obscure artist is the barometer of good music.

Your small mindedness is astonishing!

Someone once told me that Danganyikans are among the most insular and small minded people on the planet, and I doubted that statement. This thread and other threads on this forum are evidence enough of the small mindedness that plagues Danganyikans. I was raised in Kenya yet I have no idea who Kofi Olamide is. I have never heard his music, never was a fan of that genre, but the Danganyikan behind this thread is acting as if this obscure artist is the barometer of good music.

These fruits actually amaze me, I have opted to lurk on most of these threads without commenting fearing that my IQ might be lowered when spurring with a majority of the folks here, the credibility bar of JF has gone quite low compared with when I first started posting here. I'd rather reddit, post on Nairland and other sites than waste energy exchanging words with a bunch of self centered, slow pricks.

Povu kubwa kwa sababu tu mtu ameripoti kitu usichopenda kukisikia.

And again, your conclusion reflects how you are no better than that group of ''among the most insular and small minded people on the planet", kwa sababu no sane minded person would place you in a different group of people when you use one simple thread like this, with few threads /comments of few individuals in the social media to make such a myopic generalization for the 50+ million peaceful, and among the most respected population on earth!!!!

Someone is really pissed off here, see you have just exposed how insane you are, someone is telling you facts and bcoz you find them bitter to swallow then you decide to burst in like a coward, you shld notice no one is paying attention to your stupid comments and arrogance anymore, because we now know you have nothing special as you claim....things are running riot in this side for the better and you can't stop, you know it!

It makes no difference what language Africans speak if our first language is not Truth,
To me in East Africa, The famous artist is Jose Chamelion and Juliana-Uganda, In Kenya Nameles, Jua Kali, Wahu, Prezo, Aman-i heard them some 5 years ago New comer Saut sol, In Tanzania A.Y, Lady Jay Dee, Prof Jay, Temba, Chege, Alikiba-(they are in industry for so long), New Comers -Diamond Platnumz, Ommy Dimpoz, Bell9, Shetta etc. Why this happen, an artist becomes famous when he makes many collaborations with other artist.
Example: Akothe ft Diamond, Sautsolft Alikiba, Alikiba, Aman, 2face....and R.Kelly, Diamond ft Davido, A.Y ft Sean, Diamond ft Iyanya, Ommy Dimpoz ft Avril, Jose ft Davido, Ommy dimpoz ft Bracket,

What am i trying to narrate, Koffi kusema hajui msanii kutoka kenya hajakosea inawezekana kweli, lakini sijaona sababu za watu wa kenya kuwa na ligi na Watanzania, Me I hate it. Let our success speak not our words.

We are all black, we have been ruled by whites in mind and culture for many years, let us be independent in mind, remember we raised by different people, we have been educated differently.

Matatizo ya Afrika hayataisha kama watu wake wana Mtizamo wa aina ile ile kila siku,
Mungu anasema visasi mwachieni yeye, siku zote waafrika wana tabia ya kuona wenzao wengine hawafai na hicho ndicho kinaleta vita kila siku afrika.
Me nakuambieni haya mambo madogo muachane nayo, kenya na TZ ni ndugu kabisa 100%, let us live in harmony
Just try to read this article below:

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN

In the words of Willie Lynch in 1712, there are many ways in which you can keep control of your "slaves". His wisdom of 288 years has not changed. It's time to wake up Black America!
GENTLEMAN:

I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First I shall thank you, the Gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King James, whose bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your program is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along the old highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen...you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves, and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies, and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little test of differences and think about them. On the top of my list is "Age", but it is there because it only starts with an "A"; the second is "Color" or shade; there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action--but before that, I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust, and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black Slave, after receiving this indoctrination, shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands.

Don't forget, you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skinned slaves vs the light skinned slaves, and the light skinned slaves vs. the dark skinned slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control, use them. Have your wives and children use them. Never miss opportunity. My plan is guaranteed, and the good thing about this plan is that if used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.

Hey dude! U don't know koffi hahahahhaah that's funny!! What if we say you are a "clueless" means u know nothing except ur https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide*ng pen*s in this world of mess .

Don't dare to deafening and blinding ur goddamn eyes and ears.

Stay safe you "nyang'au"

These fruits actually amaze me, I have opted to lurk on most of these threads without commenting fearing that my IQ might be lowered when spurring with a majority of the folks here, the credibility bar of JF has gone quite low compared with when I first started posting here. I'd rather reddit, post on Nairland and other sites than waste energy exchanging words with a bunch of self centered, slow pricks.

Hey brother! Long time. I am with you on that; giving this site a wide berth is the most reasonable thing to do. The mind of a Danganyikan! A curious case.

Its better to be small minded than being stupid a fool and ignorant i doubt whether you know the name of your mum? Could be when they ask you what is the name of your mum ,I bet you'd say mama Mekatilili. Shit...hata Common knowledge .........

Hey brother! Long time. I am with you on that; giving this site a wide berth is the most reasonable thing to do. The mind of a Danganyikan! A curious case.
An IQ that can fail in common knowledge must be high indeed,why are you posting in the first place,stop being too good for your own ske you are not any better!

Povu kubwa kwa sababu tu mtu ameripoti kitu usichopenda kukisikia.

And again, your conclusion reflects how you are no better than that group of ''among the most insular and small minded people on the planet", kwa sababu no sane minded person would place you in a different group of people when you use one simple thread like this, with few threads /comments of few individuals in the social media to make such a myopic generalization for the 50+ million peaceful, and among the most respected population on earth!!!!

Ameongea point nzuri sana we mdanganyika mindless guy

You pretend to be so brainy but the truth is you are brainless. Why pick on Tanzanians while leaving Koffi Olomide who is the source of this information untouched. Or, is it because Diamond, whom you want to poach from Tanzania is involved? If you are an interlectual as you claim you shouldnt have stooped that low. Mwizi tu kama wenzako.

Its better to be small minded than being stupid a fool and ignorant i doubt whether you know the name of your mum? Could be when they ask you what is the name of your mum ,I bet you'd say mama Mekatilili. Shit...hata Common knowledge .........
Safi mkuu. Let the truth be told. Very useless kenyan.

Back
Top Bottom