Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Kituko

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Bazazi, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Bazazi

Bazazi JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Two couples were playing cards. Jeff accidentall dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up,he noticed that Dave’s wife ,sandy,was not wearing any under wear! shocked by this,jeff hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later when jeff went to the kitchen to get some refreshment,sandy followed him and asked, Did you see anything under the table that you liked? jeff admitted,Well,yes i did, she said,you can have it,but it will cost yuo $ 100. After a minute or two,jeff indicates that he is interested. She told him that since Dave works friday afternoon and jeff doesn’t,that jeff should come to their house around 2:00 PM on friday. Friday came and jeff went to her house at 2:00 PM.After paying her the $ 100,they went to the bedroom,had sex for afew hours and then jeff left. Dave came home about 6:00 PM and asked his wife,Did jeff comes by this afternoon? Totally shocked,sandy replied,Yes,he did jeff give you $ 100? sandy thought, !Oh hell,he knows!Reluctantly she said,Yes,he did give me $ 100.. Good Dave says. Jeff came by the office this morning and borrowed the $ 100 from me and said that he`d stop by our house on his way home and pay me back.My friend It`s so good to have a friend you can trust

2. katelero

katelero JF-Expert Member

Jun 12, 2010
    hahahaha bonge la hasara amepata huyu dada

3. Einstein

Einstein Senior Member

Jun 12, 2010
    hahaha! Nice one

4. Lukolo

Lukolo JF-Expert Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Mmmh, huyu mdada alikuwa ana shida ya hela au ilikuwaje? Kama alikuwa anataka hela siangemuomba tu mmewe kuliko kuamua kuuza uchi? Sasa jamaa kanunua mzigo kwa hela ya mme wake. Ni hasara kwa mwanamke na mme pia. Kwa mwanamke kwa sababu alidhani apate hiyo hela ambayo hajaipata, na mwanamme, kwamba hela yake mwenyewe imetumika kumuibia. Kazi kwelikweli.

5. Njaa

Njaa JF-Expert Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Imekula kwake au kwao?? Hahhah nice joke