Kitu Kipya cha Michael Jordan

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Hot HoF search: Michael Jordan's girlfriend Yvette Prieto

By J.E. Skeets
ept_sports_nba_experts-50748065-1253026466.jpg

I know, I know ... another Michael Jordan post, Skeets? Didn't that guy just retire? Yes, yes he did.
Anyway, I caught wind of this MJ tidbit via TrueHoop's coffee cup, and I figured it was worth sharing here.
According to Luis Arroyave of The Chicago Tribune, Jordan-related Internet traffic spiked around the time of his induction into the Hall of Fame on Friday, and it had little to do with his speech or shiny silver suit - it was because of his new woman.
"Of the four Jordan-related searches in Google's Hot Trends list for Friday, three involved his date to the ceremony, Yvette Prieto. According to Hot Trends, which measures searches that experience a boost in popularity, the term "Yvette Prieto" was No. 19, "Michael Jordan girlfriend" was No. 21 and "Michael Jordan's girlfriend" was No. 38.
Jordan's mother, Deloris, sat on his right during the ceremony while Prieto sat on his left in a hard-to-miss red dress.
Prieto has previously been spotted with the Bulls legend at NBA All-Star weekend in Phoenix in February and again in May, when she and Jordan wore color-coordinated outfits to the Kentucky Derby."
They really did:
ept_sports_nba_experts-283662868-1253028730.jpg

The Cuban model once dated singer Julio Iglesias Jr. - Enrique's older brother.
According to Miami-Dade County records, the happy couple

....Mambo ya fweza!

Kweli mambo ya fweza, He married Juanita Vanoy in September 1989, and Jordan and Juanita filed for divorce on January 4, 2002, citing irreconcilable differences, but reconciled shortly thereafter. They again filed for divorce and were granted a final decree of dissolution of marriage on December 29, 2006, commenting that the decision was made "mutually and amicably". It is reported that Juanita received a $168 million settlement, making it the largest celebrity divorce settlement in history on public record.

....Mambo ya fweza!

Kweli mambo ya fweza, He married Juanita Vanoy in September 1989, and Jordan and Juanita filed for divorce on January 4, 2002, citing irreconcilable differences, but reconciled shortly thereafter. They again filed for divorce and were granted a final decree of dissolution of marriage on December 29, 2006, commenting that the decision was made "mutually and amicably". It is reported that Juanita received a $168 million settlement, making it the largest celebrity divorce settlement in history on public record.

Ndio Mkulu Kagoma!

Back
Top Bottom