Kipa wa Taifa Ujerumani 'ajiua'

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
3fa38568d5eaa05e5be3e0e5434f67a9.jpg

ROBERT ENKE
Born: 24/8/77, Jena, East Germany
Debut: 1995-96
Clubs: Carl Zeiss Jena, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Benfica, Barcelona, Fenerbahce, Tenerife, Hannover 96
Germany debut: 27/3/07 versus Denmark
Germany caps: 8
Awards: Bundesliga goalkeeper of the season 2008-09

Germany and Hannover 96 goalkeeper Robert Enke has died after being hit by a train in an apparent suicide, police have confirmed.

Enke, 32, was fatally injured at a level crossing northwest of Hannover.

The German football federation (DFB) said in a statement: "The German team has learned of the death of Robert Enke with great shock."

Germany team manager Oliver Bierhoff added: "We are in a state of shock. It is beyond words."

Enke's daughter Lara died in 2006 of a rare heart condition when she was just two. He leaves behind his wife, Teresa, and an eight-month-old daughter the couple had adopted in May.

German police released a statement saying: "The victim is apparently national team goalkeeper Robert Enke from Hannover 96. The first police indications are that it was a suicide."

Enke was struck by a regional train travelling between Norddeich and Hannover at a railway crossing in Neustadt am Rubenberge and died at the scene.

He played eight times for Germany and also for clubs Carl Zeiss Jena, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Benfica, Barcelona, Fenerbahce and Tenerife, before returning to the Bundesliga with Hannover in 2004.

Enke made his international debut aged 29 and became Germany's number one keeper after Jens Lehmann retired from internationals at the end of Euro 2008.

He had missed Germany's last four matches with a virus but returned for his club at the weekend.

Germany coach Joachim Löw had indicated that Enke was in pole position for the number one jersey at next year's World Cup finals in South Africa.

Dr Theo Zwanziger, president of the DFB, said that the football community in Germany "are deeply distressed and in mourning", adding: "All our sympathy goes to the wife of Robert Enke and his family."

The Germany squad is currently in Bonn ahead of a friendly against Chile on Saturday, but Enke had not been called up, having only just returned to action for his club.

Hundreds of fans flocked to Hannover's Niedersachsen Stadion on Tuesday night to lay flowers and light candles for the captain of their club.

A news conference has been scheduled for 1230 GMT on Wednesday.

=========================

Very sad, apumzike peponi.

Headline from Eurosport says "Bundesliga - Germany keeper Enke 'commits suicide'"

Kajiua huyu jamaaa kwa stahili ya ajali????? Mungu amrehemu!

Currently Tanzanian we are struggling against the poor perfomance of our national team.It is wise to know sports events that are occuring in the world but not actually each event is relevant to be discussed here.The death of Germany goalkeeper has nothing to teach in the fooball arena of our country.I suggest some of the event not to appear in a wise forum like this.

Currently Tanzanian we are struggling against the poor perfomance of our national team.It is wise to know sports events that are occuring in the world but not actually each event is relevant to be discussed here.The death of Germany goalkeeper has nothing to teach in the fooball arena of our country.I suggest some of the event not to appear in a wise forum like this.
Ooya...! usitupangie cha kusoma hapa!

How do you know that everybody cares about Tanzanian football?

Some of us actually believe that sports is a relic of our historic barbaric hunter gathering lifestyles, and such eccentricities as this, probably fuelled by sports induced psychological imbalances, only strengthen our repudiation of sports.

There is bigger news than sports here, there is an apparent suicide here, why does your narrow mindset limit itself only to the sportsworthiness of this article when there is an issue of life or death here?. Literally.

how do you know that everybody cares about tanzanian football?

Some of us actually believe that sports is a relic of our historic barbaric hunter gathering lifestyles, and such eccentricities as this, probably fuelled by sports induced psychological imbalances, only strengthen our repudiation of sports.

There is bigger news than sports here, there is an apparent suicide here, why does your narrow mindset limit itself only to the sportsworthiness of this article when there is an issue of life or death here?. Literally.

are u saying,,u r against sports in general????????

are u saying,,u r against sports in general????????

I am against the pointlessness, or rather the artificiality of the entire sports enterprise.If you remove the accepted consensus that football players are supposed to score goals, and a goal is when the ball pass through a certain rectangular area, what really is the point of soccer? What is the point of 22 men chasing each other on the field like that? A similarly reasoning and evolved carbon based bipedal from another planet might have a lot of issues understanding human behavior when justifying the enterprise of sports.

If you want to exercise you can exercise through other means, means than are actually productive and devoid of any artificiality, you can run to your grandfathers house and deliver milk to him, you get the exercise and you don't just burn your calories for nothing.

Sports are natural in the sense that our evolution took us from a life that demanded all that activity and excitement (hunting and gathering) and I am not knocking sporting events, because nobody can knock down this "nature". i am just pointing out that now that we are making scientific advancement, isn't it time we slowly give up on the medieval if not ancient rituals? For gods sake, one would think that we are still in some Roman Colisseum filling age, with no TV and books only for the nobility, forget even dreaming about the internet.

I guess this backward quirkyness is what makes us human and I am supposed to accept that, except I believe what makes us even more human is our ability to evolve and discard obsolete thinking.

The original marathon was not a sporting event, it was a person running to deliver news of war to better enable his people to prepare, now there is a good use of energy for a good cause.

If we want entertainment we have more than enough channels, we can get exercise by some actually productive engagements -in fact there are more than enough real life challenges to make the entire enterprise of sports unnecessary-

I realize this is rather utopia because you cannot just change man's barbaric nature in a decade, but at least we should try to talk about it.

Other than the groupthink, mob psychology, artificial goals and the easily debunked excuse of exercise, what is the real use of sports that cannot be achieved through tackling real world challenges?

i am against the pointlessness, or rather the artificiality of the entire sports enterprise.if you remove the accepted consensus that football players are supposed to score goals, and a goal is when the ball pass through a certain rectangular area, what really is the point of soccer? What is the point of 22 men chasing each other on the field like that? A similarly reasoning and evolved carbon based bipedal from another planet might have a lot of issues understanding human behavior when justifying the enterprise of sports.

If you want to exercise you can exercise through other means, means than are actually productive and devoid of any artificiality, you can run to your grandfathers house and deliver milk to him, you get the exercise and you don't just burn your calories for nothing.

Sports are natural in the sense that our evolution took us from a life that demanded all that activity and excitement (hunting and gathering) and i am not knocking sporting events, because nobody can knock down this "nature". I am just pointing out that now that we are making scientific advancement, isn't it time we slowly give up on the medieval if not ancient rituals? For gods sake, one would think that we are still in some roman colisseum filling age, with no tv and books only for the nobility, forget even dreaming about the internet.

I guess this backward quirkyness is what makes us human and i am supposed to accept that, except i believe what makes us even more human is our ability to evolve and discard obsolete thinking.

The original marathon was not a sporting event, it was a person running to deliver news of war to better enable his people to prepare, now there is a good use of energy for a good cause.

If we want entertainment we have more than enough channels, we can get exercise by some actually productive engagements -in fact there are more than enough real life challenges to make the entire enterprise of sports unnecessary-

i realize this is rather utopia because you cannot just change man's barbaric nature in a decade, but at least we should try to talk about it.

Other than the groupthink, mob psychology, artificial goals and the easily debunked excuse of exercise, what is the real use of sports that cannot be achieved through tackling real world challenges?

you are taking it too serious,,,,
yes,nakubali kwamba for some people sports imekuwa
kama mental disease but.....why not????

Through sports kuna benefits nyingi sana
including bussiness na employments

i dont think hizo reasons zako zina justify
unachokizungumza although nakubali kuwa
kuna kuzidi kwa attention na worshipping of sports stars

you are taking it too serious,,,,
yes,nakubali kwamba for some people sports imekuwa
kama mental disease but.....why not????

Through sports kuna benefits nyingi sana
including bussiness na employments

i dont think hizo reasons zako zina justify
unachokizungumza although nakubali kuwa
kuna kuzidi kwa attention na worshipping of sports stars

About me taking it too serious, I think you are not taking "it" serious enough. Isn't that the center of the debate? That sports are not serious in a serious world? That sports are rather childlike in an adult world?

Speaking of mental diseases, in a world where people have genuine diseases, boxers (for the want of money and fame) put themselves at risk of getting all kinda of brain damage in a barbaric way? As a result taking resources from people who need medical attention genuinely and through no fault of their own?

Hizo benefits kama business na employment ni shallow excuses, mtu anaweza kusema through the illicit drug trade kuna benefit nyingi, kama employment na trade, does that justify the illicit drug trade?

The issue si whether sports zina offer business na employment -there is no debate given man's barbarity and appetite for the uncouth- the issue ni, je kama a civilized society, tunaweza kupata the same level of trade and employment bila hii barbarity? the answer is yes, kama watu hawatatumia kwenye michezo itatumika sehemu nyingine, the issue is -excluding the natural barbaric of man as an insatiable itch- would you want to use your money to see another human being being pummeled by boxes just for the adrenaline rush? or would you rather use that money in a truly productive engagement?

I think there is a certain criminally insane political correctness against exposing sports not only as lowbrow, but actually barbaric and counterproductive.

about me taking it too serious, i think you are not taking "it" serious enough. Isn't that the center of the debate? That sports are not serious in a serious world? That sports are rather childlike in an adult world?

Speaking of mental diseases, in a world where people have genuine diseases, boxers (for the want of money and fame) put themselves at risk of getting all kinda of brain damage in a barbaric way? As a result taking resources from people who need medical attention genuinely and through no fault of their own?

Hizo benefits kama business na employment ni shallow excuses, mtu anaweza kusema through the illicit drug trade kuna benefit nyingi, kama employment na trade, does that justify the illicit drug trade?

The issue si whether sports zina offer business na employment -there is no debate given man's barbarity and appetite for the uncouth- the issue ni, je kama a civilized society, tunaweza kupata the same level of trade and employment bila hii barbarity? The answer is yes, kama watu hawatatumia kwenye michezo itatumika sehemu nyingine, the issue is -excluding the natural barbaric of man as an insatiable itch- would you want to use your money to see another human being being pummeled by boxes just for the adrenaline rush? Or would you rather use that money in a truly productive engagement?

I think there is a certain criminally insane political correctness against exposing sports not only as lowbrow, but actually barbaric and counterproductive.

hebu labda nikuulize...
Kwa mtazamo wako unafikiri..
What should we do.....??
Boxing...ipigwe marufuku???
Football???? I mean hebu kuwa clear
kwanza...in your world ungependa iwe vipi?
No nba?no english football?no boxing???

Which sports u think iko sawa...bila kuongeza wala
kubadilisha chochote kwa sasa?????

hebu labda nikuulize...
Kwa mtazamo wako unafikiri..
What should we do.....??
Boxing...ipigwe marufuku???
Football???? I mean hebu kuwa clear
kwanza...in your world ungependa iwe vipi?
No nba?no english football?no boxing???

Which sports u think iko sawa...bila kuongeza wala
kubadilisha chochote kwa sasa?????

US Southern whites once said the same thing about slavery, they were so addicted to slavery that they did not believe it would end.

The thinking man can live in a world where energy is used optimally and all frivolous ball chasing, weightlifting is put to good use.

you want to run? fine, join some environmentally friendly mail delivery system where you can run and be productive by delivering mail.

You want to lift weight? Fine, join some construction work where that energy can be put to use while you gain your exercise.

Not exactly exciting and appealing, but more intelligible than the modern day circuses.

Even the so called pure arts have an underlying serious and meaningful purpose.This thinking is undoubtedly so far ahead of it's time that currently I risk being labeled utopian.But this is perhaps only because I am too futuristic.believe it or not, this is where we are going, we will have to economically account for all the resources down to the calorie. Why, they are already starting it with cars.

Hakuna sport iliyo sawa, the idea of sports itself is what is wrong.Sport iliyokaribia kuwa sawa bila kuongeza wala kupunguza chochote is chess, if you can call it a sport.

I have seen the future, and it is not pretty for the sports lover

us southern whites once said the same thing about slavery, they were so addicted to slavery that they did not believe it would end.

The thinking man can live in a world where energy is used optimally and all frivolous ball chasing, weightlifting is put to good use.

You want to run? Fine, join some environmentally friendly mail delivery system where you can run and be productive by delivering mail.

You want to lift weight? Fine, join some construction work where that energy can be put to use while you gain your exercise.

Not exactly exciting and appealing, but more intelligible than the modern day circuses.

Even the so called pure arts have an underlying serious and meaningful purpose.this thinking is undoubtedly so far ahead of it's time that currently i risk being labeled utopian.but this is perhaps only because i am too futuristic.believe it or not, this is where we are going, we will have to economically account for all the resources down to the calorie. Why, they are already starting it with cars.

Hakuna sport iliyo sawa, the idea of sports itself is what is wrong.sport iliyokaribia kuwa sawa bila kuongeza wala kupunguza chochote is chess, if you can call it a sport.

I have seen the future, and it is not pretty for the sports lover

you are too extreme...

Back
Top Bottom