Kimani Maruge ni mwanafunzi mkongwe kuliko wote amefariki dunia

My admiration for this man is humongous. He went to school at 85yrs old and gave it his all, his "syke" and excitement of moving from unknown to the known was not derailed of even dampened after he go to school, it apparently increased. I admire him because he did with passion what I usually do complaining, going to school. He once said he wanted to be a doctor when he completed his studies.

Today, I pay tribute to a great man, though belatedly. Great not because he is in the Guiness Book of Records but because he taught me and many others, it's never too late to go after your dreams. He taught me that nothing is beyond my reach if I stretch out to reach for it. He also taught me that sometimes the hand that feeds you can also poison the food it feeds you.

Maana yake nini hiyo sentesi ya mwisho?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MARUGE_008.jpg
    MARUGE_008.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Maruge _40611470_meruge.jpg
    Maruge _40611470_meruge.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 91
  • maruge nh160809_1.jpg
    maruge nh160809_1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 100
R.I.P. in peace BABU! We have learned that we can start any venture at any time...we only need vision and commitment.

Wewe umezoea kubishana bila mpango, ingia hapo utaona wenzako waliomhoji walivyoandika. Sio mimi ni maandiko ya waliotuletea habari hii. Anasema anahisi mhubiri wake alikuwa hafafanui/hahubiri sawa na ilivyoandikwa ktk biblia yake. Nakushukuru pia kwa kuuleta ushahidi huu.

How can he, without knowing the written words in the Bible? Bogus argumentum.

How can he, without knowing the written words in the Bible? Bogus argumentum.

Inawezekana kutumia lugha laini,sio lazima kila mahali uwe rough,tunajaribu kushea mambo,hatushindani kujua mambo mkuu.

Back
Top Bottom