Kikwete Knows Well,KENYA will monopolise East Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your showing your ignorance.

Your calling Tanzanians lazy. But you are the one pushing for EAC. Tanzanians don't need and don't care about EAC. Just a few politicians that are blind going for EAC.

You call them lazy, but you in your Kenya you don't own anything. your doing domestic jobs in your own country.

Kenyan Land belongs to a very few elite ( Kenyattas, Odingas, Mois),

The rest belongs to the Whites that kills you like flies and don't get punished.

Companies belongs to Asians. and Somalis are taking their share.

What does Kenyans have ?

It looks like your the dumb and lazy. because you don't own anything in your country.
What more can I say to support you!
Well said...poor kenyans help yourself, demand your land back from few elites let it be national cake, remove tribal politics and blocs,
Kama kweli nyinyi ni wachapa kazi?? wapuuzi wakubwa hawa

"Kenyas economy is fourteen times that of Tanzania and 24 Times bigger than that of Uganda."

This according to what? GDP, GNP or what? Give facts and figures so that we know you are not taking this from the top of your head. If what you are saying is true then I'm sure you won't find it hard to give supporting evidence.

"Infact some people say that Uganda's total annual budget is less that one which is Assigned to the Kenya Army."

Who says? Knowledgeable people or people from kijiweni? Please point out exactly who says this.

"And its also in public knowledge that Kenya's Office of the president combined with that Internal security Ministry is slightly bigger than Tanzanian's National budget."

Public knowledge huh? Then please do tell. What is the budget for the combined office of the president & internal security ministry and what is Tanzania's national budget. We want facts & figures and things from the top of your head.

"University of Nairobi degrees are considered world class than those of University of Dar."

Go to this source please http://www.webometrics.info/top100_continent.asp?cont=Africa

It will show that in Africa, Makerere University (Uganda) ranks 20th in Africa, University of Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania) ranks 25th in Africa and the University of Nairobi (Kenya) ranks 29th in Africa. So University of Nairobi is considered world class by who and by what measures?

Then go to this source http://www.socialcapitalgateway.org/eng-rankingafrica.htm

Over here the University of Dare Es Salaam is ranked 15th in Africa and is the only East African University on that list which shows the top 20 universities in Africa. So again I repeat, the University of Nairobi is world class according to who and by what measures?

Banza stone kaimba uwoga wako ndo umaskini wako, mie ni MTZ na wenzangu watz wanoishi Kenya tuna kampuni inafanya bihashara huko( yaani TZ company in Kenya).Mwanangu tunapeta kwenye kona speed mia na ishirini. Wa TZ tuache uwoga wakina De la monte au Uniliver sio wa Kenya asilia, ni wazungu wamewekeza tu!
T

Banza stone kaimba uwoga wako ndo umaskini wako, mie ni MTZ na wenzangu watz wanoishi Kenya tuna kampuni inafanya bihashara huko( yaani TZ company in Kenya).Mwanangu tunapeta kwenye kona speed mia na ishirini. Wa TZ tuache uwoga wakina De la monte au Uniliver sio wa Kenya asilia, ni wazungu wamewekeza tu!
T
Paambia maneno ndugu!
Tuko pamoja tunawakimbiza ile mbaya..waache na egos zao kazi kugombana kwa makabila na ujambazi...

Tanzanian my fellow country men and women anayekwambia na kusema sisi ni waoga, oh lazy..."YUKO TERRIFIED" na wewe ndio maana anatafuta namna ya kukuondoa balance...kusema kweli siwapendi wanasiasa wenye kusema maneno haya kipuuzi sana...

"I will and never buy this nonsense from JF member or from any one let alone from kenyans whom nimefanya nao kazi mara nyingi sijajifunnza chochote kuliko roho za uwizi na greedy give a break lol

T

Safi sana mkuu. Endelea kuwakilisha.

Kayundi2,

..Tanzanian elites dont send their kids to Kenyan schools anymore. they used to do that in the 80s, but these days they prefer to send them to school owned by church organizations within Tanzania.

..It doesnt matter how big Kenya's economy is as compared to her neighbors. everybody knows that in the next 5,10 or so, years most of the action will be in Tanzania.

..ardhi iko nyingi, minerals are being discovered every where, kuna market kubwa, bado hakuna big business cartels etc etc.

Mkuu, nakuunga mkono mno!! One thing Kenyans forget is where wa-Tz come from; just 15 years ago hali yetu haikuwa hivi, i would confidently say that Tanzania is the most transformed country katika hii zone hasa kwenye development sector...

what is happening now is purely a transition phase towards greatness, wakenya wasisahau kwamba pamoja na kuwa na vyuo vizuri zaidi, pia wana alot of fake Kenyans who play nigerians everywhere

Over here the University of Dare Es Salaam is ranked 15th in Africa and is the only East African University on that list which shows the top 20 universities in Africa. So again I repeat, the University of Nairobi is world class according to who and by what measures?

MwanaFA1

Its funny how Kenyans perceive themselves as superior, little to they know that pamoja na u-slow wetu kuna vitu hii EAF itawamaliza;

• Kwanza its their own aggressive marketing, kwa kufungua, ni kwamba more people watakuwa aware na vivutio vyetu, nimeweza kuwa Kenya na bongo, Maasai mra is nothing even compared to Tarangire, let alone serengeti, ngorongoro and the southern circuits
  • Uchumi wa kenyas bado uko kwenywe wachche sana na hiyo sio kwa uganda, and tz, kenyans need to be very careful hapa maana hata invetiment profile itazidi kuhama
  • Tuna ardhi kubwa sana na uzuri ni kwamba sera yetu bado sio mbaya
Mwisho ni kwamba Kenyans underestimate waTz kabisa, wakati wanahangaika na egoism, sisi pamoja na matatizo yote our focus is getting better and better, i can asy awareness ya waTz towards our potentials ni kubwa sana na we like what they do, motivating us even more

Hakuna lazies kama uarabuni lakini wanatumia vizuri rasilimali, and thats what we need

What more can I say to support you!
Well said...poor kenyans help yourself, demand your land back from few elites let it be national cake, remove tribal politics and blocs,
Kama kweli nyinyi ni wachapa kazi?? wapuuzi wakubwa hawa

Mkuu Tumain, hawa jamaa ufisadi utawamaliza, ona sasa wanavyolizana kwenye mambo ya ardhi. kwa wenyewe ma kagoda kama hayo ni kawaida tu. ona hiyo link.
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/803230/-/vmulp5/-/index.html
i thank the almaighty God kuwa our taxing authority is very keen to watch on these N, to make sure that they are paying all our statutotry levies.
also kudoz for our URT stands to retain the passport for getting into our territory, otherwise we could receive a lot of trashes N from kibera and the place alike.
Nice stay.

Mkuu Tumain, hawa jamaa ufisadi utawamaliza, ona sasa wanavyolizana kwenye mambo ya ardhi. kwa wenyewe ma kagoda kama hayo ni kawaida tu. ona hiyo link.
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/803230/-/vmulp5/-/index.html
i thank the almaighty God kuwa our taxing authority is very keen to watch on these N, to make sure that they are paying all our statutotry levies.
also kudoz for our URT stands to retain the passport for getting into our territory, otherwise we could receive a lot of trashes N from kibera and the place alike.
Nice stay.

senksi,

One thing we have to be very proud ni jinsi tunavyojitahidi kulaani ukabila, umimi nk. TBH, kwasasa wakenya wanashuka south kwa kasi ya ajabu na inaweza ikaanza kufukuza ile ya wao kukombilia north in a short while, kwangu naita hii ni kudhihirisha kwamba the grass is greener on our side. but we can borrow leaf on real estate they are really good

Ardhi yote wameusa kwa ennye hela sasa nausa hata mauso yenyewe

All the comments signify that the economy of Kenya is stronger than that of Tz and Ug, notwithstanding how the common man lives. By that fact, let them come to show us to be strong thru the common market and if possible the political thing. Tunaogopa kubadilika tuendelee kuwa wavivu?

ahahaha..am gettin pissed off with this EAC thing....kama wao ni superior its ok..lets kick off the ball and see who will remain standing....what i know for sure...wakenya wote watahamia TZ kwa vile hawana land ya ku-develop kwao watadevelop tz..na ug pia...na kwavile hii kitu EAC ipo kwa maslahi ya viongozi...itavunjika kama ilivyokuwa ya kina nyerere na amini na kenyata...then wataacha maendeleo ya kutosha kwa tz na ug....like what happen kipindi kilee enzi za mwalimu...KQ plus one meli zilibakia kenya na sie tukabakia na AICC...na railway system...
SIAMINI KAMA HII EAC ITA-LAST LONG hasa litapokuja suala la kuwa na federation chini ya rais mmoja na sarafu moja....kayundi 2 try to think on other side of ur weakness na sio kila siku on ur strength (SWOT)

Jamani haya mambo ni makubwa sana, Next month kwenye kampuni nayofanya kazi ilikuwa tuaajiri senior officers watz watano i,e IT, Finance, Ecomist na reserachers kila kitu kilikuwa tayari hata tangazo lilikuwa limeandaliwa kupelekwa the Guardian, lakini bosi wetu (Mzungu - mwingereza) kasema ngoja aone ratification ya EA custom union kama itawezekana kuajiri aliowaita nanakuu ''intelligent'' Ugandans or Kenyans, tumepigwa ganzi ile mbaya.

Serikali isipokuwa makini itakuwa ngumu sana kwa wabongo (hasa waliosoma shule za Nkunya's type ) kupata kazi kwenye mashirika au taasisi za kimataifa.

Mkuu mimi i dont accept that the kenyans or ugandans are intelligent than Tanzanians. The tanzanians are not confident enough from the way we prepare our kids from primary education. Pia wenzetu walikuwa wabepari wakati sisi tulikuwa wajamaa. Hivyo kitendo cha kuwa katika mifumo tofauti pia nasi tunakuwa tofauti. Wenzetu kazi wanazivalue wakati watz wao they dont take it seriously. Competence watz wako vizuri sana especially kizazi hiki. Hatuna haja ya kuwaogopa wakenya na waganda kwani tumesoma nao hata kwenye vyuo mbona wakawaida tu. Sema inabidi elimu yetu tuibadilishe kidogo iwe inamwandaa mtu kujitegemea zaidi kuliko kuajiriwa, watu wajue value ya vitu vinavyowazunguka na jinsi ya kuvitumia, viongozi waache siasa waweke vitu niplace ili watu wabadilike, watu wajue lugha maana utakuta mtu lugha tu anapata kazi nzuri sana na sisi we have to prepare ourselves. Otherwise tutakuwa vizuri baadaye kama tutajipanga.

All the comments signify that the economy of Kenya is stronger than that of Tz and Ug, notwithstanding how the common man lives. By that fact, let them come to show us to be strong thru the common market and if possible the political thing. Tunaogopa kubadilika tuendelee kuwa wavivu?

If you really read all the comments then you would agree with me that not all posts zinaogopa wao kuja, unless umesoma thread nyingine. I think hii opening ni more beneficial to Tz, Rwanda and Uganda kuliko Kenya as a country, labda to a few individuals....

remember many kenyans are poor (uchumu uko na wachche) so opening these borders would only benefit a few with some "colours"
Do not cheat yourself kwamba wabongo wote ni wavivu, hiyo ni notion ambayo ilikuwepo [ni kama ile ya kusema kabila fulani ni malaya - NOT TRUE, sema baadhi!!!]

If you look at the trend kwa mfano kwa mwaka huu kwenye development programs rate ya waTz kureplace kenyans ni kubwa na waganda are doing well

the best gainer on all this is Rwandese followed by Tanzanians... watch this space

Y'all in denial, you know for a fact you cant compete with us in any business except Uganga, its sad that you keep burying your head in the sand, talking about Kenyans killing each other Mungiki style, thats why we are building institutions, discussing about the new constitution, discussing the land reforms, questioning our poor excuses of leaders. thats what I refer to as civil empowerment, keep lying to yourselves.

Yo AB, stop taking sides, you sound unfair when you take sides and go into an extent of insulting someone for airing his opinion, its sad. Nyie mtabaki hapo mkisema mpewe muda ili mfikie nchi zingine, sisi hapa twakunja mashati and playing it dirty like no ones business, the end justifies the world, its a man eat man society.

PS. Ustaarabu wenyu uliisha mlipoanza kuua zeruzeru, kuchuna watu ngozi na kadhalika. Nyie si wapole, its inferiority complex ndio inawasumbua, kwani how many Tanzanians have I seen being taken advantage of coz of their inferior complex, wewe kuja na upole wako hapa nje, we school you on a few things.

remember many kenyans are poor (uchumu uko na wachche) so opening these borders would only benefit a few with some "colours"
Do not cheat yourself kwamba wabongo wote ni wavivu, hiyo ni notion ambayo ilikuwepo [ni kama ile ya kusema kabila fulani ni malaya - NOT TRUE, sema baadhi!!!]

If you look at the trend kwa mfano kwa mwaka huu kwenye development programs rate ya waTz kureplace kenyans ni kubwa na waganda are doing well

the best gainer on all this is Rwandese followed by Tanzanians... watch this space

Last time I checked Tanzanians were as poor as Kenyans, and were rated the laziest people in the world, at least sisi ni maskini but we are trying to do something about it, nyie on the other hand mnakaa tu kijiweni mkipiga domo, waswahili nyinyi.

Y'all in denial, you know for a fact you cant compete with us in any business except Uganga, its sad that you keep burying your head in the sand, talking about Kenyans killing each other Mungiki style, thats why we are building institutions, discussing about the new constitution, discussing the land reforms, questioning our poor excuses of leaders. thats what I refer to as civil empowerment, keep lying to yourselves.

Yo AB, stop taking sides, you sound unfair when you take sides and go into an extent of insulting someone for airing his opinion, its sad. Nyie mtabaki hapo mkisema mpewe muda ili mfikie nchi zingine, sisi hapa twakunja mashati and playing it dirty like no ones business, the end justifies the world, its a man eat man society.

PS. Ustaarabu wenyu uliisha mlipoanza kuua zeruzeru, kuchuna watu ngozi na kadhalika. Nyie si wapole, its inferiority complex ndio inawasumbua, kwani how many Tanzanians have I seen being taken advantage of coz of their inferior complex, wewe kuja na upole wako hapa nje, we school you on a few things.

Smatta,

nilikumisi sana na maneno yako ya kikopo!!

Last time I checked Tanzanians were as poor as Kenyans, and were rated the laziest people in the world, at least sisi ni maskini but we are trying to do something about it, nyie on the other hand mnakaa tu kijiweni mkipiga domo, waswahili nyinyi.

Duh,

hii rating ilifanywa na nani?? link?? LOL, i like your ignorance, ego and patriotism!!!

Duh,

hii rating ilifanywa na nani?? link?? LOL, i like your ignorance, ego and patriotism!!!

Hahahha.. rating niliifanya mwenyewe, I have worked with you guys na hiyo stereotype ni kweli, mbona mwajitetea na nyinyi wenyewe mwajua kuwa nyie ni wavivu?

Hahahha.. rating niliifanya mwenyewe, I have worked with you guys na hiyo stereotype ni kweli, mbona mwajitetea na nyinyi wenyewe mwajua kuwa nyie ni wavivu?

Thanks, you have just confirmed Kenyans prototype!!! too bad...

Smatta,

Kama alivyosema MTM mna-stereotype nyingi tu na ndio maana
mnaendeleza hio kauli ya Tanzanians are lazy, mara sijui ni waoga,
mara sijui they are not aggressive...mbona m'naswi kiasi hiki nauliza?
Mnaenda forum za waganda kupiga hizi kelele?

That said I see you are chastising me for taking sides but believe me,
I do that with no reservation whatsoever. Spreading fallacies needs
to be checked and if opinions cannot be substantiated then they
lose the purpose of even being posted here. If you knew Kayundi2 you
will understand where I'm coming from.

Tanzanians have no inferiority complex as you claim and no matter
how many times you repeat that statement it will not stick. Tanzanians
are just being cautious about these Unions. Muungano wa Tanzania bara
na Zanzibar unaleta kasheshe kila siku na hakuna mwafaka wa kuaminika
katika hii ishu. Sasa ndio leo tubebe huu mzigo tuulete kwenye meza
ya EAC ambako pia kunajulikana kuna noma?...Not prudent.

As other members have opined, these signings are between some rich
people who are out to fleece the masses in all three countries. That is
where the zeal is coming from.Corruption abounds in Kenya while in Tanzania
it goes unabated yet we turn a blind eye to stemming such. Wajinga ndio
waliwao and when the dust settles the poor man will be as poor as he was
when the drama started.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom