Kikwete has got to go, but who is the replacement?

Kiranga

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2009
Kikwete has got to go, but who is the replacement ?
Don't leave the first floor, and sink lower than basement
The whole leadership acts like it's on a tourist visa
Living it up like Caesar's Ibiza
More base propaganda than Tambwe Hizza
The geezers, Jesus ! what crowd appeasers
Surely Slaa is a star, but bound for supernovae
And Lipumba, it's time to move over
The rest of fender benders, I am not sure I remember
And neither will most people by the first of November
Carcasses in circuses, so gladiatory
Imagery is base I 'fess, but it's the truth, I'm sorry
Political ambitions for nothing but glory
And the fight they put up is nothing but gory
If it wasn't for the gravity I'm sure I'd be snoring
To a thinking person that's nothing but boring
The paperchase is nothing but whoring
With their baseless polling, ear splitting bawling
And photo ops for brownie points scoring
The new drug is a massive fanatical adoring

But seriously, how do we vote ?
Who is "we" you ask, but a distorting thought to tote
The opposition needs a trot, CCM is a rot
The chronicler's blot plots, democracy? abort ?
Shall we decrease the ruler's margin, and support the pageant ?
Or sit it out, and organize our sergeants?
Scrutinizing imperial budgets, inflitrating their agents
Cleaning their acts like fresh detergent
Sitting out is out the question, that's abdicating
And I am for obligating the advocating
Politics is, the get rich quick career
For the new buccaneers and their bait and switch arrears
La Costra Nostra, literally "La Famiglia"
Kinda like "stay out the arena if you're not from here"
Rival gangs, fending their turfs
With legal drug money, they are selling that puff
Whether "Maisha bora.." or "Universal education"
It's the matriculation of mental masturbation
Or rather graduation of power manipulation
By the vultures with no culture
Who can't picture this scripture from the lyrical teacher

To be continued

At the he has to go, whatever the cost. We will cross that bridge when we reach it. Waiting for the 'right' person to come, will cost us more than what has already happened.

ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE,JAKAYA IS A PRESIDENT COMPARED TO SLAA AND LIPUMBA...ts a joke to compare the man (JK) with this guys,he has talented to be a leader,Slaa is disqualified with many reasons,he is not patient and daily he is arguing with media that is nonsense,let them talk about you and not u as a President to be arguing with ths guys...Slaa is SO FAKE......!!

In many elections people often go for 'the best of what is available' not 'the best based on one's expectations' since its difficult for the voters to see (all) their expectations reflected on the candidate(s) of their choice...

The replacement is right here with us, Slaa from the North
He is not a vulture just like others! You got it wrong,
Think again, Iam sure this time you gonna get it right,
He is Godsent to deliver us from Poverty
He is the right man, at the right moment
Just vote him and you will never regret it!
Hope I got you right
and precise to the point

[ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE,JAKAYA IS A PRESIDENT COMPARED TO SLAA AND LIPUMBA...ts a joke to compare the man (JK) with this guys,he has talented to be a leader,Slaa is disqualified with many reasons,he is not patient and daily he is arguing with media that is nonsense,let them talk about you and not u as a President to be arguing with ths guys...Slaa is SO FAKE......!!]

Oh!my friend,your argument is baseless,try to think carefully before you present the matter!There must be something wrong in your mindset!

ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE,JAKAYA IS A PRESIDENT COMPARED TO SLAA AND LIPUMBA...ts a joke to compare the man (JK) with this guys,he has talented to be a leader,Slaa is disqualified with many reasons,he is not patient and daily he is arguing with media that is nonsense,let them talk about you and not u as a President to be arguing with ths guys...Slaa is SO FAKE......!!

Mkuu,

Umemtaja Dr. Slaa hadi mara tatu.

Kikwete umemtaja mara moja na mara moja ukaandika JK.

Lipumba (mtu wa pili kwenye Polls zinazoheshimika) umemtaja mara moja tu.

Hebu jiulize mwenyewe kimoyomoyo, kwenye uchaguzi huu, nani ni tishio? Nani anapendwa na wananchi?

Kama watu walimpenda Kikwete na leo wanaona ni bomu, tatizo liko wapi?

Kama wakimpenda Slaa na yeye akaja kuwa bomu, haina shida maana historia hujirudia.

Mie nawashangaa kwa nini hamumshambulii Lipumba ambaye ni wa pili na macho pima kwa mtu wa tatu. Labda mnafahamu ukweli ila mnajifanya hali iko vingine. So here, who is so fake?

Kama Wazazi walikusifu kuwa unajenga hoja, basi lazima niseme "nyanya wako hakutaka kukukatisha tamaa mapema na akawa anakusifu hata ukimwaga pumba" na kama sivyo basi wewe ni Last born.

nimekubali admission....mtoto ni aliezaliwa hatuwezi kutegemea ujauzito utuletee mtoto....Haiwezekani eti kufanya mabadiliko ili kuona vyama vya upinzani vinafanya nini,kuongoza nchi sio jambo la kitoto jamani,tutalia tukifanya makosa kwa kipiondi hiki,VOTE 4 JK...

At the end of the day, the most important thing for the Tanzanian president at the moment is the ability to implement policies which can improve people's lives. At the moment, the old leadership has failed to deliver this despite their nice smiles and good looking faces, education, international experience, etc. We need people who can speak the language of the poor who are the majority and continue to be poor. We need people who can stand for public interest despite oppositon from various political interests. If you Mjenga Hoja can do that we're ready to vote for you no matter how good or bad your looks are, your religion, etc. The current opposition leaders such as Slaa have shown these positive virtues in ACTION IN THE PARLIAMENT. We want to try something new cause 'mazoea' has failed us, lest come come 2015, we may have our people deeper into poverty, more Andres Chenges and Mrambas and we may find ourselves discussing around voting Ridhiwani Kikwete as the Presidetial canditate...

Kuna rafiki yangu ni muajiriwa wa chama fulani hivi (siyo ChADEMA), aliniambia kila staff anayejua kutumia computer aliambiwa ajisajili JF na awe anajibu na kukanusha hoja yoyote toka upande wa pili agizo hilo lilitolewa mwishoni kabisa mwa August 2010...........................naanza kuamini huo mkakati unafanya kazi- huyo rafiki yangu japo ni mwajiriwa na mwanachama wa hicho chama lakini kura yake kasema atampa mgombea wa chama kingine (siyo kilichomuajiri). Bahati nzuri najua ID yake ukisoma anavyomponda mgombea wa upande wa pili utashangaa, yote hiyo ni kufurahisha viongozi wake maana sharti lazima ID yako uitaje ofisini na kuna mtu kabisa ana track michango yao.

Msiogope sana wanaoponda wagombea fulani, jamani watu wapo kwenye ajira- ila miyoni mwao kura watazitoa kwa mgombea mwingine, na hio ndio maana chama kimoja kina wasi wasi sana maana kuna watu wake wa ndani kabisa ambao mchana ni ''wakristo siasa kali'' na usiku ni ''waislamu siasa kali''

nimekubali admission....mtoto ni aliezaliwa hatuwezi kutegemea ujauzito utuletee mtoto....Haiwezekani eti kufanya mabadiliko ili kuona vyama vya upinzani vinafanya nini,kuongoza nchi sio jambo la kitoto jamani,tutalia tukifanya makosa kwa kipiondi hiki,VOTE 4 JK...

You got me wrong. My point is none of the two main parties is perfect: one (CCM) is old, tired, failed to deliver and survived for years on rhetoric and the other (Chadema) is fresher, inexperienced but has exhibited qualities for positive change through influencing reforms using the parliament. Now the choice is yours: continue with the old and be ready to live with their rhetoric or give chance to the new commers, so that they prove their worth for our better future. Be open minded cause if the try the new commers and they fail, you still have the chance to bring back the old guard come 2015!

Kiranga said:
Kikwete has got to go, but who is the replacement ?
Don't leave the first floor, and sink lower than basement
The whole leadership acts like it's on a tourist visa
Living it up like Caesar's Ibiza
More base propaganda than Tambwe Hizza
The geezers, Jesus ! what crowd appeasers
Surely Slaa is a star, but bound for supernovae
And Lipumba, it's time to move over
The rest of fender benders, I am not sure I remember
And neither will most people by the first of November
Carcasses in circuses, so gladiatory
Imagery is base I 'fess, but it's the truth, I'm sorry
Political ambitions for nothing but glory
And the fight they put up is nothing but gory
If it wasn't for the gravity I'm sure I'd be snoring
To a thinking person that's nothing but boring
The paperchase is nothing but whoring
With their baseless polling, ear splitting bawling
And photo ops for brownie points scoring
The new drug is a massive fanatical adoring

But seriously, how do we vote ?
Who is "we" you ask, but a distorting thought to tote
The opposition needs a trot, CCM is a rot
The chronicler's blot plots, democracy? abort ?
Shall we decrease the ruler's margin, and support the pageant ?
Or sit it out, and organize our sergeants?
Scrutinizing imperial budgets, inflitrating their agents
Cleaning their acts like fresh detergent
Sitting out is out the question, that's abdicating
And I am for obligating the advocating
Politics is, the get rich quick career
For the new buccaneers and their bait and switch arrears
La Costra Nostra, literally "La Famiglia"
Kinda like "stay out the arena if you're not from here"
Rival gangs, fending their turfs
With legal drug money, they are selling that puff
Whether "Maisha bora.." or "Universal education"
It's the matriculation of mental masturbation
Or rather graduation of power manipulation
By the vultures with no culture
Who can't picture this scripture from the lyrical teacher

Kiranga,

..thank you X 3.

..in elections ppl vote for the best alternative among the candidates.

..there might be special cases when ppl have to vote for the candidate with the least disqualifications.

Laiti wazazi wako wangehofia ujauzito kwa kuhofia mtoto atakayezaliwa, usingalikuwepo. Hakuna mahali popote watu wanajifunza urais, wala urais si uzoefu. Hayati mwl. JKN alijifunza wapi urais?, Ben Mkapa alijifunza wapi urais? Mbona walifanya kazi ya urais vizuri sana mpaka leo kila mmoja wetu anawakumbuka. Tumemjaribu JK tumeona utendaji wake. Haukuridhisha na ndio sababu ya kutumia kila aina ya nguvu na uwezo alionao kupinga kampeni. Tumpe mwingine miaka 5 ili tu tupate faida zifuatazo.
1. Kuondoa dhana ya kuwa chama fulani cha siasa ni zaidi ya taifa.
2. Kufuta dhana potofu ya kuwa na chama tawala, na badala yake tuwe na chama kiongozi.
3. Kuonyesha nguvu ya umma na hivyo kuwa na serikali inayotokana na nguvu ya umma na itakayowajibika kwa umma na si kikundi cha watu wachache.
4. Kuikumbusha serikali kuwa inawajibika kwa umma kutekeleza matakwa ya umma.
5. Kuimarisha uwajibikaji wa viongozi kwa umma. Hii itaamshwa na utambuzi wa viongozi juu ya kuwajibika kwa umma, kinyume chake watafahamu kwamba hatima yao haipo mbali.

Whether u like it or not, CCM are dead and buried for good..

JK was never been a president even Nyerere knew that.. So as Mkapa...

What he did JK was to build a network full under the leadership of Lowasa who if you may recall was questioned by Nyerere on where did he get that money so quicky, plus the likes of Rostam and rest thugs..

So we have learned from the mistake we made and am happy that now majority of Tanzanias are educated and the knew what to do so lets them decide what they what and stop saying they will be war in this country,,,, never as long as JK accept diffit then everything will be okey....

I have a dream that this time around the true leader will be from the North.......

Kuna rafiki yangu ni muajiriwa wa chama fulani hivi (siyo ChADEMA), aliniambia kila staff anayejua kutumia computer aliambiwa ajisajili JF na awe anajibu na kukanusha hoja yoyote toka upande wa pili agizo hilo lilitolewa mwishoni kabisa mwa August 2010...........................naanza kuamini huo mkakati unafanya kazi- huyo rafiki yangu japo ni mwajiriwa na mwanachama wa hicho chama lakini kura yake kasema atampa mgombea wa chama kingine (siyo kilichomuajiri). Bahati nzuri najua ID yake ukisoma anavyomponda mgombea wa upande wa pili utashangaa, yote hiyo ni kufurahisha viongozi wake maana sharti lazima ID yako uitaje ofisini na kuna mtu kabisa ana track michango yao.

Msiogope sana wanaoponda wagombea fulani, jamani watu wapo kwenye ajira- ila miyoni mwao kura watazitoa kwa mgombea mwingine, na hio ndio maana chama kimoja kina wasi wasi sana maana kuna watu wake wa ndani kabisa ambao mchana ni ''wakristo siasa kali'' na usiku ni ''waislamu siasa kali''

Nimekugongea na ka thanks kabisa

The whole caboodle stinks with rigmarole but no substance.........I cannot decipher what he wants to recommend..and I doubt hinting of an encore of the same offers a remedial relief.

I am hugely disappointed at a squandered opportunity to spur the nation with poetic inspiration. What a waste!!!!!!!!!!!

mjengahoja, kweli una hoja nzuri lakini nadhani lugha unayotumia inahitaji uijue zaidi. tupo wengi, hapa janvini, ambao hudhani tunaandika kwa lugha ya kiingereza. pengine ungeeleweka vizuri zaidi kama ukianza upya, mwanzo kabisa, kwa kiswahili. wakati huo ukanunue angalau kitabu cha kujifunza kutunga sentensi za kiingereza cha kidato cha pili. elimu haina mwisho bwana!

There could be a possibility that JK would continue be the president. But the history will judge everybody in his or her own way. Hili shimo wanalolichimba ni refu kuliko yote yaliyowahi kuchimbwa. Na waswahili wanasema mchimba kisima hutumbukia mwenyewe.

Back
Top Bottom