Kikwete anamchanganya nini Mengi?

MIMI NASEMA WAKIJA TANZANIA KAMA WALIVYOENDA LIBYA. NITAJIANDIKISHA JESHINI KUPAMBANA NAO!! IWOULD RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVING LIKE A COWARD!! hawa jamaa lazima tuwakatae hata kama tuna uongozi mbovu lakini si sahihi kuwaruhusu kudhalilisha viongozi wetu kwa namna yeyote ile!! A PRESIDENT REFLECTS NATIONAL PRIDE!!!

Hawa watu achana nao kabisa wanatafuta sababu ya kuingilia nahisi kuna kitu hakiendi sawa guess what inasemekana tanzania ina host Al Shabaab Kenya wameanza kulalamika.

Yaani hilo neno 'wawekezaji kutoka nje' linanikera basi tu. Ni kujidanganya kuwaza kuwa mafanikio na maendeleo ya taifa hili yataletwa na wageni. Kama wanajua kuwekeza kweli si wakawekeze Somalia?

Speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Perth, Australia this week President Jakaya Kikwete of Tanzania said that Africa had all the qualifications to be a global economic powerhouse in the 21 century if the potentials in the continent were effectively developed.

The President emphasised the need for agricultural development stating “this needs huge investments by governments and the private sector in modern equipment, irrigation,use of quality seeds for higher productivity, use of pesticides andfertiliser,”

Whilst President Kikwete espoused the benefits of investing in Tanzania a British M.P. calledfor a parliamentary debate on the dangers of such investment referring toBritish nationals Stewart Middleton and Sarah Hermitage, investors in the agricultural sector in Tanzania forced to flee the country in 2008 due to harassment and intimidation facilitated by the State with the loss of theirentire investment together with the loss of 150 Tanzanian jobs.

Roger Gale posed thefollowing question to the leader of the House of Commons Sir George Young at Parliamentary question time on 27[SUP]th[/SUP] October:

“
Speaking in Australia this week, President Kikwete of Tanzania urged investors in his country to reinvest the profits from their companies in his country. Unfortunately, as the Foreign and Commonwealth Officewell knows, he is the same President Kikwete who is in thrall to the media baron Reginald Mengi and who has done nothing to give satisfaction to my constituents Sarah and Stewart Hermitage, whose farm in Tanzania was stolen from them by Mr Mengi’s brother. Could we have a debate in Government time to discuss not only the joys but the dangers of investing in Tanzania”?

Sir George Young replied:

“I am sorry to hear about that loss of property on the part of my Hon. Friend’s constituents. I shall certainly raise the issue with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office—the FCO Minister for Europe, my right Hon. Friend the Member for Aylesbury (Mr Lidington), is in his place at the moment—and see whether there are any representations it can make to get justice for the people whose property was confiscated."

The Commonwealth Business Forum was run concurrently with the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting at which Australian Prime Minister
Ms Julian Gillard took over thethrone as chair of the Commonwealth stating “Commonwealth countries share values of the rule of law and democracy”.

Roger Gale’s question does not sitcomfortably with President Kikwete’s commitment to Commonwealth ideals andnecessarily casts a doubt over Tanzania as a safe place for foreign investment.

Mr. Gales question can be read at the Parliamentary Hansard reports at the following link:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201011/cmhansrd/cm111027/debtext/111027-0002.htm

Kuna kila sababu ya kulijadili hili, tayari ni doa la uwekezaji japo sijawahi lisikia,..si mbaya tukikumbushana nini kilitokea kati ya hao wawekezaji na Mengi's brother,.it looks like a big issue to our country

Kuna wazungu wajinga sana wanaofikiri watanzania tumelala ili wajichukulie nchi kilaini.
Kama huyo mwingereza kashindwa kuwekeza si aende zake na sisi tubaki na nchi yetu.
Wapumbavu sana hao waingereza bado wanafikiri utampa mswahili chenji na(kama kwenye rada yao) halafu kama zuzu ufurahie.
Huyo anaye lalamika hajaingiza hata senti tano ya kuwekeza.
JK hapo uwakomalie.

This is embarrasment to our president hopeful he wil give the whites justice they deserve,i have had some scandals about Mengis brother but this is new n interesting lets find out what happened?

Kuna wazungu wajinga sana wanaofikiri watanzania tumelala ili wajichukulie nchi kilaini.
Kama huyo mwingereza kashindwa kuwekeza si aende zake na sisi tubaki na nchi yetu.
Wapumbavu sana hao waingereza bado wanafikiri utampa mswahili chenji na(kama kwenye rada yao) halafu kama zuzu ufurahie.
JK hapo uwakomalie.

dont be quick to judge do you know what happened?please tell us otherwise reserve your comments until the whole story unfolds,

JK hapo uwakomalie.

I think when you speak of ignorance, you say more about yourself than anyone else could.

Kwani sisi tunashindwa ku-invest? JK wasikutishie lolote, rudi nyumbani tuje kutatua matatizo yetu wenyewe, maana uwezo tunao! Mtegemea cha nduguye hufa maskini!

Kwani sisi tunashindwa ku-invest? JK wasikutishie lolote, rudi nyumbani tuje kutatua matatizo yetu wenyewe, maana uwezo tunao! Mtegemea cha nduguye hufa maskini!

Kabla hujasema kuwa Tanzania haishindwi ku-invest , Wewe umewahi kujiuliza kama Tanzania haitapewa misaada vipi hali itakua ?

Toka tuanze kwenda kuwaita wawekezaji in large groups of people in2005, wamefikia wangapi so far?

Yaliyomo kwenye maelezo ya Sarah Hermitage yana mchanganyiko wa ukweli na uongo. Wawekezaji hawa walikutana na mjanja mwenzao akawazidi kete. Matokeo yake mahakama na vyombo vya dola vyote vimekuwa upande wa Benjamin Mengi.

Kitu kimoja Watanzania na Waafrika inatakiwa tukitambue ni kuwa "Uwekezaji ni Uporaji" (Investment is looting). Tunaweza kutumia maneno mengi kuupamba uwekezaji lakini ukweli unabakia ule ule kuwa "Uwekezaji ni Uporaji". Hivyo, ni bora kuwekeza wenyewe ndani ya nchi yetu la tuendelee kukaribisha waporaji hawa ambao huingia na visingizio vingi ili kufanikisha lengo lao.

I think when you speak of ignorance, you say more about yourself than anyone else could.
I am sure when it comes to investment you are a novice.
No wonder you ignorantly side with a foreigner when it comes to LAND.
I speak with authority on this issue from my own personal experience.
Watu kama ninyi hamjui kuwa mzungu wewe anakuona kama nyani tu wa kudanganywa-mpaka pale unaposhtukia ndio anakuheshimu.
Huyo "mwekezaji" mnayemtetea hana lolote alilowekeza, anatafuta tu a retirement place is warm Afrika.
Jiulize maswali ya msingi, ameivest kiasi gani? au ni huo mkataba tu alioingia na Mengi mdogo ndio anaulilia hadi Australia.
Think man
We dont want trash in Tanzania but real investors.

google "silverdale case', hata humu jukwaani imeshajadiliwa sana!.

[h=1]INVESTING IN TANZANIA THE 'SILVERDALE FARM' CASE[/h]
This is the story of British investors Stewart Middleton and Sarah Hermitage, driven from Tanzania by violence, abuse and intimidation instigated by Benjamin Mengi and facilitated by the police, judiciary and senior members of the Tanzanian government. Tanzania receives copious amounts of aid from the U.K. In return, the country has abused British citizens. President Kikwete has made numerous promises to the British government to apply the rule of law to this case and has failed to do so.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom