Kikwete: A Failure in Leadership - National Vision and Dream Defaulted

To me, I wish the current TUCTA leadership would articulate very clear that NO MORE FIVE YEARS for Kikwete and his leadership! na kutoka hapa to mobilize the masses not to elect CCM

I believe wafanyakazi wa Tanzania save for those went to Mnazi Mmoja can bring change to motherland Tanzania. JK knows this very well. Have you ever seen a president surrounded by CDF, IGP and Director of UWT? When you starting loosing mandate to rule you turn to those personnel for help. It is our responsibility, we Tanzania to make changes. Let us dare to challenge the system. Wafanyakazi went to the rathole and shake it to make the rats start running astray!

Its never too late, lets unite and make changes. It is said that "you can fool some people some time but you can't fool all people at all time" its time to make changes.

Watanzania tuamke!!!!

We know the people who ruined this country.

Or should we take the charge to build our own leadership knowing that there is a price to pay for that, even the ultimate price?
This is the only way out of the mess,political parties are not trust worthy,we have more than 10 of them yet nothing has changed,how many sits do they hold in the parliament??we need people who are willing,ready to pay the ultimate price,we need EMPOWERNMENT to the local majority who no nothing so that they can support us on the move........
WE THE PEOPLE” are the problem!
YES,EVEN YOU AND I,WHAT ARE WE DOING??
One thing,i wounder why us,most of us in JF why are we not out there doing something......we could be doing just to mother Africa only if we unite,dare stand open rather dare talking in this small platfom,we need to reach to people,we need show them the bad side of the ccm.
WE PEOPLE CAN SOLVE THE UNSOLVED,WE CAN BRING CHANGE,WE CAN BRING THE NEW DAY AND REJOICE IN IT!

To me, I wish the current TUCTA leadership would articulate very clear that NO MORE FIVE YEARS for Kikwete and his leadership! na kutoka hapa to mobilize the masses not to elect CCM

Are you talking about the Chiluba strategy - turning the Trade Union movement into a party to topple the ruling party?

Sasa mnamaanisha TUCTA iende ikajiandikishe kuwa chama cha siasa - inawezekana hii kisheria? Au mnamaanisha ihamasishe wanachama wake wote wajiunge na chama cha upinzani ili wakitie nguvu? Hicho kitakuwa chama gani - Chadema cha Wafanyabiashara au NCCR cha Wanazuoni?

Are you talking about the Chiluba strategy - turning the Trade Union movement into a party to topple the ruling party?

Exactly Companero kwanza nipe tano, na kwa kuanzia hapo TUCTA wangetoa Cassete zenye hotuba ya JK na wazee wa Dar halafu wakaiunga kanda hiyo na majibu yao ya hotuba ile na baada ya hapo wakazisambaza ktk wilaya zote na kuziuza kwa bei ndogo ili ujumbe uwafikie mpaka walimu, mabwana shamba, Manesi, akina mama maendeleo etc... walioambiwa hata miaka nane ijayo mshahara huo wanaoomba haupatikani, hii itakuwa hatua nzuri ya kwanza kuhamasisha watanzania na pia TUCTA wataingiza pesa kidogo, kwa vile wengi wao watumishi na raia watakuwa hawana pesa basi kanda hizo zitolewe na vipeperushi vya bure ambavyo watapeana kama walivyokuwa wanapeana kijarida cha Cheche, kwa ujumla ile hotuba ya JK ni mtaji na nguvu kubwa hakuna mfano wake, mwenge kesha uwasha mwenyewe kilichobaki ni wakimbizaji wauzungushe kijiji hadi kijiji Tz nzima ili watanzania waelewe kuwa hakuna cha maisha bora hata baada ya miaka nane ijayo, na kwa vile hiyo ni from Horses mouth basi hakuna kitakachokuwa kimeharibika

I do not believe that any well informed, educated Tanzanian can vote for Kikwete again

I remember immediately after the election when the new government came with the motto "ari mpya nguvu mpya kasi mpya" everyone was saying God has sent us a saviour. I told some of my friends that when you are running in a marathon, you don't sprint like Usain Bolt, coz you will run out of gas in no time....the PM then was in all the provinces, Mkulu was in all the ministries etc....there is a saying that goes...action speak louder than words....

‘WE THE PEOPLE" are the problem! We are the ones who elect these so called "leaders" a.k.a "our rulers"; we are the ones who attend their political rallies with our faces darkened by hardships of the day looking hopeful for no apparent reason but mere superstitious ones! We are the one who encourage them by cheering their vain promises as if somewhere this failed bunch of rulers would find a way out of our plight simply by giving more appealing promises! We are the ones who continue to pray that somehow the Heavens would change the corrupt regime and that may be heaven would lead them to see the misery of our people and make them care!

Mwanakijiji,

You have said exactly what I have always been saying: that the problem lies within the people themselves by choosing the same leaders year in, year out. The cause for this might be in the people's psyche who embrace the 'ndio bwana' attitude, and also in the fact that the people, for so many years, have been deliberately made to believe that if there is another party in government there will be chaos and no peace. A lie told too often, is later deemed to be truth.

Tanzanians have been made to believe in the illussion of 'peace'. Lack of peace need not be actual violence, but violence can also be manifested in a passive form. Poverty, disease, armed robberies, the burning of 'vibakas', road accidents, corruption, only to name a few, are forms of violence and therefore lack of peace.

The tranquility which Tanzanians are yearning for is like a swelling bubble. The logical conclusion of what happens to a swelling bubble is bursting. Let us not be lulled by this false tranquility and choose the right leaders.

are you seriously asking that question?????????????????///
kwanza inamlenga mwenanchi inamlenga WEWE NA MIMI. Pili inamlenga Rais Kikwete kujiangalia tena.

Mimi na mwananchi wa kawaida hatuelewei kiingereza !!!!Labda kikwete !

Always we have good vision and strategies but we normally fail during the implementation. the problem is the workers are normally fully occupied and they cannot miss the office because they are afraiding of the salary pipeline to be cut off.

Therefore, our poverty cannot make us to sacrifice what we have and go to the village to educate people. even if we can obstacles are many starting from balozi wa nyumba kumi and others like police, sana sana watakushika wanakupa kesi ya mauaji ama uzurulaji kwa maana hiyo ni kazi kubwa. Nafikiri kitu kikubwa mabacho kingefanyika kama mijini wataacha kuichagua ccm tutakuwa tumepiga hatua kubwa sana.

Vijana wengi waishio dar hawapigi kura lakini ni wa kwanza kulaumu. Kama tutaanza mijini tunaweza kupiga hatua kubwa.

Nina changamoto kwenu wanajamii ni wangapi wetu tuliojiandikisha kupiga kula? Na tumefanya nini kuhakikisha mama na ndugu zetu wanaelewa ubaya wa ccm na kuweza kutoipigia kula?

We ‘the people' are not a problem and have never been a problem but have always been victims of circumstances. The problem facing the country now lies on uncouth corrupt politicians who during election campaigns come out with all sorts of false promises accompanied with 'dangling' vijisenti, t-shirts, kangas, bicycles, motorcycles, and even madebe ya pombe and kilos of sugar/salt to lure poor voters who in the end ‘sell' their votes because of a few hours or days relief from their hardships.

What I believe in is how best those people out there can be reached, educated and get convinced to realize how time and again they have been cheated and misled to elect unworthy leaders. I wish, during election campaigns we could have a ‘counter-squad' of activists that would go from towns to the remote villages of our country to reveal and educate voters about the vain promises, the magnitude of corruption and the heartlessness of our politicians at the expense of a better life for the poor of this country.

I believe what we need now is to have new ‘freedom fighters' to redeem this country from the yokes of a corrupt regime.

Some countries i know that have a problem they have always responded with costly revolutions that brings about positive results after personal sacrifices for national good has been made.

While not digressing your topic or the issue you raised. I think Tanzanians are very comfortable with the status quo.

No mass protests, no revolutions, no resistance of rigging, no bastardization of the rogues who stole from the national treasury to accumulate wealth and the continuous celebration and idolizing of those who robbed the masses by the church and traditional institutions are signs that we are very comfortable with whatever "problems" u think we have.

Back
Top Bottom