2.Eastern
3.Central
4.Coast
5.Rift Valley
6.Western
7.North Eastern
8.Nyanza
Do your maths

Just a point of correction, I believe under the new dispensation it is 47 counties.

I believe there was a plan to do away with the Provincial Administration na sijui iliishia wapi.

Just a point of correction, I believe under the new dispensation it is 47 counties.

I believe there was a plan to do away with the Provincial Administration na sijui iliishia wapi.

The position of regional commissioners was controversially created by Kibaki and is unconstitutional.

The position of regional commissioners was controversially created by Kibaki and is unconstitutional.

These are the names of the people who deliberated over the CJ's saga...what language do you think
this meeting was carried out in?

1) Mutea Iringo (Internal Security),
2) Nancy Kirui (Defense),
3) Thuita Mwangi (Foreign Affairs),
4) Chief of Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Gen. Julius Karangi,
5 Mr Kimaiyo, his deputies Samuel Arachi and Grace Kaindi
6) The Director General of the National Intelligence Service (NIS), Maj-Gen Michael Gichangi.

These are the names of the people who deliberated over the CJ's saga...what language do you think

6) The Director General of the National Intelligence Service (NIS), Maj-Gen Michael Gichangi.

Duh! Hapo ni full ukabila.majina hayo mbona yamekaa ki central central tu.

Kenya is made up of eight Provinces namely;
1.Nairobi
2.Eastern
3.Central
4.Coast
5.Rift Valley
6.Western
7.North Eastern
8.Nyanza
Do your maths

The problem is how we see the problem...wengine ndio wana benefit lazima wakatae...ingawa haina maana halipo!

Poleni sana Wakenya kwa mfumo usio na sura ya kitaifa, nadhani hali hii iko mikononi mwenu kuikataa, zaidi hakutakuwa na usawa katika mfumo wa utawala wa nchi yenu pia mgawanyo wa mapato hauwezi kuwa sawa, na hali kama hii ikiendelea huweza kusababisha maafa, maana oppressed class itafikia mahala watakataa na kuingia mitaani.

Nafikiri Wakenya wenyewe lazima mlione hili na kuangalia mstakabali wa baadae wa taifa lenu.

Back
Top Bottom