Kiafya hii inakuwaje?

KiuyaJibu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 29, 2007
Naked dining banned in SF
San Francisco is known as one of the most liberal and tolerant cities in America, but there is something it won't allow…

AP Images
Naked people have been banned from eating in restaurants, and the city's Board of Supervisers' new rules mean nudists also have to put covers on any chairs and benches they use in public.

The legislation appears to have been introduced because of hygiene considerations.

Supervisor Scott Wiener told TheTelegraph.com.au that people in the neighbourhood reported that this issue was "tangible" and added, "I'm not a health expert, but I believe sitting nude in a public place is not sanitary.

"Would you want to sit on a seat where someone had been sitting naked? I think most people would say no."

Nudity in public is tolerated in San Francisco, but anyone who does not bother to cover the seat they put their nude buttocks on will have to pay $100 for their first offence, $200 for their second and $1,000 for their third - the latter will also have to spend as much as a year in jail.

Being jailed when you're a nudist might be a problem, for obvious reasons...

Attachments

• UCHI.jpg
    UCHI.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 36
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom