Kenya's Vice President says: 'East Africa still needs Kikwete'. ?!?*

bagamoyo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2010
Few days after a Kenyan Company Synovate claims victory for Kikwete in October 2010 , the Government of Kenya wishes the same:

The Daily News reporter from Arusha files this report

From MARC NKWAME in Arusha,
16th October 2010

KENYA'S Vice President Dr Kalonzo Musyoka, has said there is need for Tanzanians to re-elect Dr Jakaya Kikwete for president due to urgent regional and international tasks that only the latter can fulfil.

Addressing a dinner event organized for his honour by Tanzanian and Kenyan business persons in Arusha Friday night, Mr Musyoka said Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi are currently working hard to make the East African regional integration happen and Mr Kikwete is an important force in the joint efforts.

"Those who have been following the process would recall that it was not easy to revive the EAC after the original one collapsed in 1977, we remained suspicious of each other and had it not for the wisdom of our former leaders, the late Mwalimu Nyerere, Daniel Arap Moi and former Tanzanian Presidents Ally Hassan Mwinyi and Benjamin Mkapa there would still be no East African Community," said Mr Musyoka.

The Kenyan VP explained that a lot has been achieved so far, including the latest milestone launch of the East African common market but said there were still more crucial tasks ahead to ensure that the community becomes stronger.

The laid ground works would require more joint efforts from the Heads of State in the member countries who had been involved in the first place. Dr Kikwete is the current chairman for the Summit of the East African Heads of States, having been elected during the EAC's 10th Anniversary milestone celebrations last November.

"But I did not come to Arusha to campaign for Mr Kikwete. I am only stating the facts, we have been going very well in the community and we do not want anything to interrupt the promising development. But again even from personal point of view, I still support Dr Jakaya Kikwete for his unquestionable leadership ability as well as for the fact that, as my personal friend, we have long history including that of suffering together," maintained the Kenyan VP.

"I wish I had one single strong vote to reinstate Dr Kikwete I would have cast it in his favour. Tanzanians should also vote for him again if they know what is good for them," said the Kenyan VP.

Mr Kalonzo Musyoka also commented on Tanzania's election campaigns; "Kenyans need to learn something from Tanzania. There is an election going on here but things are so peaceful and serene, it is like nothing is happening, people are taking things easy.

In Kenya right now there is no election but already people have started to argue and conducting heated debates over the issue even though the next polls are coming up in 2012," he said.

He told business people in Arusha that Kenya has thrown open the doors for all Tanzanian professionals to go and work in the country without the need to seek for work permits; "President Mwai Kibaki has reiterated his statement that he wants Tanzanians to go and work in Kenya without qualms or any hindrance and while at that I also take the opportunity to invite business people and investors in Tanzania to also extend operations in Kenya," said the VP.

Earlier, on the chairman for the Confederation of Tanzanian Industries (CTI) in the Northern Zone, Mr Anup Modha told the Kenyan VP that Tanzanian investors were ready and confident enough to grab the Kenyan market.

..WHAAT!!!

..hebu fikiria Makamu wa Raisi wa Tanzania, au nchi yoyote ile, aende Kenya na kutoa matamshi ya namna hiyo. nakuhakikishia pangechimbika!!

..kuna mambo mawili: ama, Kalonzo Musyoka hana akili timamu, au labda anatuona wa-Tanzania ni misukule, na anaweza kuja nchini kwetu na kusema jambo lolote lile na sisi tutaitikia, tawire, au hewala.

..nashangaa Wizara ya Mambo ya Nje haijatoa tamko la kuikataa kauli hiyo kidiplomasia na kiuungwana.

..nashangaa pia vyombo vya habari vya Tanzania vimekaa kimya kuhusu suala hili.

Ni hawa Wa-kenya walioomba Kikwete aende mbali na siasa za Kenya alipotoa comment juu ya usalama wa Kenya mbele ya Bush. Leo hii eti wao wanajisogeza ktk siasa zetu!

STUPID, FOOLISH and etc.

Washamuona KIKWETE ni mwepesi, hana uwezo wa kuopose hoja zao..Wanahofu sana akiingia SLAA huo ujinga wao utakoma maana haitakuwa rahisi kumyumbisha

Whatever happened to the etiquette of non interference in the internal affairs of another country?

KENYA'S Vice President Dr Kalonzo Musyoka, has said there is need for Tanzanians to re-elect Dr Jakaya Kikwete for president due to urgent regional and international tasks that only the latter can fulfil.

Should we listen to losers like Kenyans who could not hold their berth during their last election?

JK is a foreign project not ours..................This is why foreign agents like Kalonzo Musyoka wants to interfere in our domestic issues. Kenyans ought to stay out in Tanzanian affairs or they can kiss goodbye their little exploitative project called EAC

Few days after a Kenyan Company Synovate claims victory for Kikwete in October 2010 , the Government of Kenya wishes the same:
The Daily News reporter from Arusha files this report:
From MARC NKWAME in Arusha, 16th October 2010 @ 12:00, Total Comments: 0, Hits: 30

Addressing a dinner event organized for his honour by Tanzanian and Kenyan business persons in Arusha Friday night, Mr Musyoka said Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi are currently working hard to make the East African regional integration happen and Mr Kikwete is an important force in the joint efforts. ..........
mwambieni aje kupiga kura oktoba 31

Washamuona KIKWETE ni mwepesi, hana uwezo wa kuopose hoja zao..Wanahofu sana akiingia SLAA huo ujinga wao utakoma maana haitakuwa rahisi kumyumbisha

Ni kweli mkuu, Wakenya wanajua tukiwa na rais asiyejuwa kwanini nchi yake ni maskini ili hali ina kila utajiri wanaweza kuendelea kututawala kibiashara. Kwahiyo wanaogopa anaweza kuja rais mwenye uchungu na nchi yake na mwenye mipango mathubuti ya kuimarisha uchumi wa nchi yake, Wakenya watakosa soko la bidhaa zao ikiwemo watu wao kuja kupora kazi hata zile zinazoweza kufanywa na waTZ.

Baba wa taifa mwl Nyerere ambaye amesifiwa na huyo Kilonzo, hakukosea pale alipowaita wa Kenya manyang'au (fisi). Hatutaki unyang'au Tz.

Kalonzo is just another corrupt minded guy thinking that he has a clean mind while he is just a buddied curlprit on the fraudulent leadership of Kibaki.

This guy is just an opportunistic who wants to create history from his emptiness. To hell! What is EAC? Tanzanians lives are 100 times what you value on 'EAC achievement'. Logically if no tanzanians will, no progress.

JK is just a failed one who embraces corruption and lack of conciousness to peoples sufferings. He doesnt see of focus on anything. Off he goes! Come in Dr Slaa, our new Pres and visionery leader for a new Tanzania we need. God bless u, God bless Tanzania.

Analipa fadhila huyo. Kikwete alituma jamaa wa usalama wa Taifa,(mmojawapo Magid Kikula) kusaidia kuchakachua kura za Odinga na kumwezesha Kibaki kushinda uchanguzi wa 2007. Since Kibaki is not running in 2012, Kilonzo needs Kikwete in power amsaidie kuchakachua votes for his own 2012 presidential bid in Kenya.

Nyang'au ni nyang'au tu, haijali wakati gani au lini. Kalonzo angekuwepo wakati wa Mzee wetu Nyerere, yeye angemwita ni nyang'au wa manyang'au kwa kukiuka hata taratibu za kimataifa kuvuruga mwenendo wa uchaguzi nchi nyingine. Anafaa ashtakiwe. Na CCM na tume ya uchaguzi wanatakiwa watoe kauli kupinga upupu huu.

Kalonzo's blah blah :dance: would do great disservice to East African Community. His meddling with our elections not only shows his ineptitude in diplomacy but would evoke antipathy to Kikwete's campaign.

Kalonzo should know that his presence in Tanzania wasn't a friendly visit to Kikwete but an official visit to all citizens of Tanzania. His meddling with our affairs is disrespect to Tanzanian democracy.

We Tanzanians say no please! Kalonzo should know too whatever Kikwete does in EA is his duty as a president of Tanzania and not his personal friendship with him . In his campaigning for Kikwete he has defeated his own logic.

If, according to Kalonzo, Nyerere, Mwinyi, Mkapa and Kikwete have done well, what would then prevent Dr. Slaa to excel? Such mediocre leaders as Kalonzo are to be ignored because they jeoperdize peace in EA.

"Those who have been following the process would recall that it was not easy to revive the EAC after the original one collapsed in 1977, we remained suspicious of each other and had it not for the wisdom of our former leaders, the late Mwalimu Nyerere, Daniel Arap Moi and former Tanzanian Presidents Ally Hassan Mwinyi and Benjamin Mkapa there would still be no East African Community," said Mr Musyoka.

"But I did not come to Arusha to campaign for Mr Kikwete. I am only stating the facts, we have been going very well in the community and we do not want anything to interrupt the promising development. But again even from personal point of view, I still support Dr Jakaya Kikwete for his unquestionable leadership ability as well as for the fact that, as my personal friend, we have long history including that of suffering together," maintained the Kenyan VP.

"I wish I had one single strong vote to reinstate Dr Kikwete I would have cast it in his favour. Tanzanians should also vote for him again if they know what is good for them," said the Kenyan VP.

I think he has done the EAC a disfavour. For this statement, it is going to be tough once Dr Slaa or anyone else other than Kikwete get into the highest office in this country. he should have known better in his position as a VP who should work with any government we wish to put in office. He has forgotten that we have SADC bloc that is far more economically viable than EAC. THEY SHOULD THINK OF IGAD FROM NOW ON.

Everybody knows that they are insisting on EAC because of our land that Nyerere had preserved for the coming generations. He knows that Kikwete and his cronies can be bribed and sell off the land just like the minerals!

acheni na huyo ****, kwani hamjui kuwa umakamu wenyewe alipewa bila kuapishwa? kubabake

I think he has done the EAC a disfavour. For this statement, it is going to be tough once Dr Slaa or anyone else other than Kikwete get into the highest office in this country. he should have known better in his position as a VP who should work with any government we wish to put in office. He has forgotten that we have SADC bloc that is far more economically viable than EAC. THEY SHOULD THINK OF IGAD FROM NOW ON.

Everybody knows that they are insisting on EAC because of our land that Nyerere had preserved for the coming generations. He knows that Kikwete and his cronies can be bribed and sell off the land just like the minerals!

he is sure that jk will be reinstated. no doubts about it

Ni kosa kubwa kwa VP kutembelea nchi iliyoko kwenye kampeni za uchaguzi na kumkampenia mtu. Hajui hilo? Kataja JK ni personal friend, lakini alikuwa anazungumza kama VP wa Kenya. Nadhani wamwachishe kazi, hawezi!

Be that as it may, but if it is true that some East Africans need Kikwete then they can have him. We are not going to annihilate him. They can use him in any capacity they wish, but they cannot have "their" president in Tanzania.

We Tanzanians have had Kikwete for five years and we don't like it. We are extremely tired of him. In fact, we have had his party for a whole fifty years and we have nothing to show for it. We want a change of ruling parties. Just like Kenya did. So Mr Musyoke, stay out of our politics. We don't like your friend, and now we don't like you too.

whoever the name is!!!! I think he is 100% stupid !!! are you trying to say, if Kikwete being only human was to die to day he would die with the commmunity of East Africa? If the brain is much that cheap you shouldn't be a government official.

Back
Top Bottom