Kenya's Mil Mi-28 Havoc Attack Helicopter

Is it a payback for allowing foreign military bases in Kenya?

It would be a simplistic to explain matters in that light, Ndugu Zomba. The Largest American presence is a Company in Lamu area, in a KDF-Military complex. Nothing as ostentatious as to be called an American Military Base. I know, coz I am serving.

Like is as not, there are shared Strategic National Interests which requires some form of coordinated exchanges, and for which Kenya requires financial and equipment support from the Americans. But Kenya is very keen not to fall into the same Trap Pakistan was drummed into by the Americans where the front-lines for the American-Islamic war are Pakistan - so no bases in Kenya for the Americans, whatsover.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
The fact that you think KDF went to Somalia to claim territory shows how knowledgeable you are

Haahaaa! Kwani kuna watu wana akili na kujua mambo kama in East Africa kama wakenya? Au mmesahau hilo? Wengi wanawaangalieni kwa mashaka mashaka...hatuwashangai mkinunua hizo helicopter na F16. Mtaishia kuzitumia hapo hapo ndani ya Kenya kwa sababu ya kugombania madaraka. Hamna jipya la kuongea wala kuongezea.

Is it a payback for allowing foreign military bases in Kenya?

call it that or being a stubborn daughter who has realised there are better suitors out there. Kenya has no ability to muscle with the West but apparently the East (Russia and China) are favourable when it comes to weaponry buying oflate. They give what we call 'total technology transfer' with limited strings attached as long as you pay up.

Same case applies to financial investments and loans. The west can never do these unless you are Israel or BRiTAIN. However, Kenya expects delivery of some 'superbirds' from one western country that is busy setting up an airbase from scratch in expectation of the KDF air superiority fighter class crafts.

A while back, ambassadors from the European union to Kenya were busy heckling that the president is out of reach yet they are literaly 'meters' apart. Instead Mr. Wetangula, the then foreign affairs Minister, was tasked with the responsibility of handling them. A diplomatic message from the highest office in land that Kenya is getting tired of non beneficial relationships. Thats the much i can tell, engage Delta4 for a deeper insight on the Kenya-East-West foreign policy.

ingawa hua napingana sana na hii propaganda machine ya kenya, lakini kuhusu assembling ya choppers na fighters, every military does that.., hua zinabebwa kwenye containers za mbao then zinakua assembled locally..., na kama fighter au chopper ni very advanced technologically, manufacturing country hutuma experts to assemble it at the same time transfering knowledge to the buyer...,

Mm ningependa niwa-congratulate makamanda wa kenya kwa kuweka ufisadi pembeni na kuboresha jeshi lao, though air superiority is nothing if u dont have a formidable, couragous servicemen

Moshe Dayan

A key word and do that if a country orders a significant number of such choppers (e.g. 20 and above) but acquiring one or two do not need to send the choppers in parts! Be it a chopper or a tank they come complete! And i repeat Kenya assembles no chopper! they should prove to me with pictures and assembly lines otherwise they r just living in a World of fantasy as usual!

A key word and do that is if a country orders a significant number of such choppers (e.g. 20 qnd above) but acquiring one or two do not need to send the choppers in parts! Be it a chopper or a tank they come complete! And i repeat Kenya assembles no chopper! they should prove to me with pictures and assembly lines otherwise they r just living in a World of fantasy as usual!

And i hope no Kenyan is daft enough to waste his time on this, if you don't believe its your damn ****ing business

A key word and do that is if a country orders a significant number of such choppers (e.g. 20 qnd above) but acquiring one or two do not need to send the choppers in parts! Be it a chopper or a tank they come complete! And i repeat Kenya assembles no chopper! they should prove to me with pictures and assembly lines otherwise they r just living in a World of fantasy as usual!

Not even a guided tour of the Assembly area would suffice to you - you will never believe it can be done in Kenya because typically you lack a belief it can be possible in Tanzania. Or in any African country for that matter. Fortunately neither a picture nor a guided Tour are permissible for obvious reasons, so as to disprove your disbelief. That is only curable by yourself, my brother or sister Geza Ulolo.

If you have secure contacts in your JWTZ at sufficient levels of Command, why don't you put these queries to them, Kaka! Eh?

am trying to get my hands on some of the photos as it is now they are in a secret base

Not even a guided tour of the Assembly area would suffice to you - you will never believe it can be done in Kenya because typically you lack a belief it can be possible in Tanzania. Or in any African country for that matter. Fortunately neither a picture nor a guided Tour are permissible for obvious reasons, so as to disprove your disbelief. That is only curable by yourself, my brother or sister Geza Ulolo.

If you have secure contacts in your JWTZ at sufficient levels of Command, why don't you put these queries to them, Kaka! Eh?

In today's World there is nothing like a secret even doing nukes can't be hidden! Otherwise u meant those Dandora's chokoraas that manufacture a plane like models like this...no wonder Prof. Saitoti perished :fear:God's mercy on ur bragging

And look at what kills ur senior govt officials! here while testing

Last edited by a moderator:
In today's World there is nothing like a secret even doing nukes can't be hidden! Otherwise those Dandora's chokoraa that manufacture a plane like models like

what was your country's defence budget again? What copter variants do your forces use? Exactly my point, i dont expect you understand a simple assembly concept even with citations.

what was your country's defence budget again? What copter variants do your forces use? Exactly my point, i dont expect you understand a simple assembly concept even with citations.

well ur budget ends in the likes of Saitoti's oversea accounts and guess what u get right-off choppers every year and to cover up their shady acquisitions missions like one in Somalia are used to ground them to a halt with Al-Shabaab's excuses ati they brought the plane down imagine a guy with a kalashnikov doing that to Mi-28! :rockon:

well ur budget ends in the likes of Saitoti's oversea accounts and guess what u get right-off choppers every year and to cover up their shady acquisitions missions like one in Somalia are used to ground them to a halt with Al-Shabaab's excuses ati they brought the plane down imagine a guy with a kalashnikov doing that to Mi-28! :rockon:

you are getting delirious i guess your shift is over ask askari kanzu for help

you are simply ignorant; cant substantiate what you write, have no boundary to know when to respect the fallen but instead step up the rotormouth basket to full throttle, shameful. No KDF copter has fallen because of enemy fire, infact the fallen copter was wz-9 and not the Mi-28 beast due to mechanical glitch. Please mind the welfare of JWTZ coz so far you are doing her a great injustice. Quote the budget. Search before posting anything, ''facts please''!!!

you are getting delirious i guess your shift is over ask askari kanzu for help

if ur a smart chap tell me how did Saitoti become one of the richest men in Kenya a man that used to lecture mathematics all his life till Moi took him into politics! Enhee tell me, is politics a business in Kenya? go and sleep...!

you are simply ignorant; cant substantiate what you write, have no boundary to know when to respect the fallen but instead step up the rotormouth basket to full throttle, shameful. No KDF copter has fallen because of enemy fire, infact the fallen copter was wz-9 and not the Mi-28 beast due to mechanical glitch. Please mind the welfare of JWTZ coz so far you are doing her a great injustice. Quote the budget. Search before posting anything, ''facts please''!!!
so u r confirming my theory :high5:, so tell me when were those wz-9 acquired? and at what cost? And were they assembled in Kenya?

so u r confirming my theory :high5:, so tell me when where those wz-9 acquired? and at what cost? where they assembled in Kenya?

nyani haoni kundule kweli....hamna adequate rotors for your force and you dare speak? the only planes you had....sorry! The only sole commercial plane you had came tumbling the other day and you are here trying to justify incompetence or laxity on Kenyas part? If a single plane is an issue surely? Pity you, i see no further use of this exchange.

nyani haoni kundule kweli....hamna adequate rotors for your force and you dare speak? the only planes you had....sorry! The only sole commercial plane you had came tumbling the other day and you are here trying to justify incompetence or laxity on Kenyas part? If a single plane is an issue surely? Pity you, i see no further use of this exchange.
its not about nyani haoni ***** lake! mimi naona langu ndo mana sijidanganyi....kazi kwako na ur fantasies...

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
2)Also bearing in mind Kenya is the only country in Africa to acquire these state of the art weaponry and only the second in the southern hemisphere and the fourth in the world after Russia,India and Venezuela, ]

honestly, what is this sentense supposed to mean?
Only country in Africa...........

What holds you wtz back is your inability to have self-belief, a very thinly veiled self-loathe of things African.

How else would you explain that Tanzania today has the most vibrant and largest population of Boers outside South Africa in Arusha!

That Tanzania issues Work-Permits for Boers Cooks at the level that Kenya become self-sufficient in the Seventies!

That huge swathes of arable land are leased out to white South Africans to farm them as viable economic entities, as if the Tanzanians themselves have ingrained inabilities to do the same.
!

Hapo kwenye red: Umepata wapi hizo statistic, unaweza kuweka hapa JF?
Second, how many British are in Kenya? and doing what?

Kwenye blue: Nimependa the fact that kulikuwa na wanawake jana/leo kwenye msiba wa Prof Saitoti wamevaa kofia - very African!

honestly, what is this sentense supposed to mean?
Only country in Africa...........

masopakyindi, wababa wote wanaoishi mtaani kwetu walikuwa wanashika NO 1 darasani -wote kabisa, na walikuwa wanasoma shule moja, darasa moja. No 1!

Back
Top Bottom