Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Kenyan's and their Passionate Lifestyles

Discussion in 'Kenyan News and Politics' started by kayundi2, Oct 18, 2009.

1. k

kayundi2 JF-Expert Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Apart from Nigeria,i don,t think of any other country where citizen's have a larger voice than their Government like Kenyans.These folks will always want to show any government they elect that actually they don't need any assistance from their Army to overthrow it when it goes against their wishes.Citizen's can literally walk away from the President and tell him to his face that he is useless during a national celebration ceremony.Ministers on several times have experienced the same during public meetings.To them Politicians are nothing,,,just other eagles who want to snatch from them........who knows why Kenyan's behave like this?
    1. Could this be the reason why Kenya has matured democratically and economically?
    2.If Ugandan's could rise against Museveni and Tanzanian's against CCM...dont you think that East Africa could have gone so far economically and democratically?
    Honest opinion only please...
  2. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Kayundi2,I take you very positively on your observation! and its for this reason i give you a THANKS vote!Personally i have been watching these fellow Kenyans, the way the are ever ready to face any consequence, provided it has a role to their lifestyle!... I sometimes go to extremes by considering that may be these boarders set formely by colonial governments had a certain reflaction to deal with brains too! We chaps are too inactive when it comes to political, social and democratic rights, and shame enough, we fear even to question the parliamentarians, whom we ourselves chose to represent us!..., and finally they behave goddeses to ourselves- poor we!