Kenyan tribal talk!

Askari Kanzu

JF-Expert Member
Jan 7, 2011
Angalizo: Hii makala sio mimi nilieandika. Imeandikwa na Jakenya (PhD). Kwa hivyo kama wahenga wasemavyo "tarishi hauawi". Hayo mapanga msiyaelekeze kwa Askari Kanzu, sina kosa zaidi ya kuileta hii makala hapa jamvini isomwe na ijadiliwe. Tujiheshimu.

It’s the kikuyu who invite hate upon themselves.

Posted by The Kenyan DAILY POST

Jakenya (PhD)

I have tried my best to be patriotic and against all odds tried to love this tribe called kikuyu. My take has always been that people should consider themselves as Kenyans before thinking about tribe. My belief has always been that individuals should be judged on the merit and stereotyped as belonging to a particular community.

During the PEV, I and my wife hid a kikuyu woman in our house for the length of the skirmishes. My college sweetheart Regina was kyuk and my current girlfriend supu and lovemat have kyuk blood. But from what I have seen lately from the political arena, it is the kikuyu who invite hate up on themselves. From their utterances, these are people who think they are superior to other human beings, they think they are the best thing to ever happened to human kind.

They are quick to call Jakom Kihii while forgetting that they are beaten by women day in day out! they boast of being wealthy while the king of jiggers resides right in their midst. To me, a person beaten by a woman should not even open their mouth to utter insults against other communities. The kikuyu have entrenched themselves into all spheres of government and economy. Perusing through the list of permanent secretaries and parastatal heads leaves a sour taste in the mouth. You begin wondering whether only kikuyu mothers can give birth to leaders.

To add insult to injury, they are now trying to push this Uhuru Kenyatta down our throats. You hear some people shouting how Uhuru has very high leadership qualities. I have watched how he speaks and behaves and came to a conclusion that he doesn’t even qualify to be a village elder. This is a guy who loses his cool like an adolescent boy and allegedly has human blood in his hands. That’s not my president.

It’s a high time the kikuyu started thinking beyond Mt.Kenya and try to integrate with other tribes.
The freedom they are enjoying now to speak profanities against other was brought about by patriotic Kenyans such as raila, matiba, njeru gathangu among others. They should thank Raila for dismantling that KANU gravy train. It is so sad that KANU has reinvented itself through G7 and the kikuyu are in it up to their necks. Do these people ever learn? What remains is for Mudavadi to join G7 (that’s where he is headed) and KANU will be full house.

I am very patriotic and has many kikuyu friends, my good boss is kikuyu too, but these people as a community have to change their mindset if people have to respect them. It is only sensible that we do not have another kikuyu presidency any time soon; other tribes also need to feel recognized as potential leaders.

Even if we are to get another kikuyu president, it should not be Uhuru and his friend Ruto holding the reins of power. I cringe when I imagine the Uhuru/Ruto axis holding power; we will be a doomed nation.

I will always try to be neutral and non tribalistic but Kikuyus have provoked my primitive senses beyond tolerance.

The bottom line is; if the kikuyu want others to like them, let them climb down from that terrestrial cloud and consider others as human beings. And before they call anybody kihii, let them stop this embarrassment of being beaten by women. A whole man with makende mbili being beaten by a woman!!! This should come right from the top office, that office needs to stop nepotism in appointments to senior government positions.

The Kenyan Daily Post

Tribalism is our Achilles heel. That is a sickening article. There is no single group that is innocent of similarly bigotted and unhelpful views about one or another tribe, though the Kikuyu/Luo divide has always been at the heart of Kenya's tribal problems. The Kalenjin/(put a name of a tribe of settlers in the Rift Valley) divide and related land issues is also an ongoing problem. Hopefully Tzians can share with us their stories how they have managed to tame or moderate the issue. I don't believe Tz is free of tribalism, but they have succeeded in ways we can only hope to emulate.

Tribalism is our Achilles heel. That is a sickening article. There is no single group that is innocent of similarly bigotted and unhelpful views about one or another tribe, though the Kikuyu/Luo divide has always been at the heart of Kenya's tribal problems. The Kalenjin/(put a name of a tribe of settlers in the Rift Valley) divide and related land issues is also an ongoing problem. Hopefully Tzians can share with us their stories how they have managed to tame or moderate the issue. I don't believe Tz is free of tribalism, but they have succeeded in ways we can only hope to emulate.
You are right, though religious polarization (if unchecked) is another dangerous trend that is slowly taking root in Tz, the consequences of which might be equally fatal.

Tomilay,
It is true tribalism has no place in the modern society today. But then I still blame Kenyatta for bequeathing the Kenyans the wrath of tribalism. In the early days the Kikuyus and the Luos were working hand in hand to fight colonialism. Kenyans should never forget that Jaramogi refused to take a leadership position until Kenyatta was freed. And what did Kenyatta pay him back with? He berated the Luos as uncircumcized people and the rest as we know it is history. Kenya should learn from the 2007 election fall outs. There is no room for tribalism and the Kikuyu's should realize that the days of free ride are over. I am a Tanzanian but have a lot of Kenyan friends. In my youth I listened more to KBC than TBC. My first trip as a child out of my hometown was to Kisumu and Nairobi.

You are right, though religious polarization (if unchecked) is another dangerous trend that is slowly taking root in Tz, the consequences of which might be equally fatal.

Hasa tukiendelea na huu mtindo wa 87% vs 13% civil servants employment status (planned exclusion) na kuendelea kupeleka pesa za Umma through MoU kwa makanisa .lazima itatokea hatari ..siku zijazo..

Angalizo: Hii makala sio mimi nilieandika. Imeandikwa na Jakenya (PhD). Kwa hivyo kama wahenga wasemavyo "tarishi hauawi". Hayo mapanga msiyaelekeze kwa Askari Kanzu, sina kosa zaidi ya kuileta hii makala hapa jamvini isomwe na ijadiliwe. Tujiheshimu.

It's the kikuyu who invite hate upon themselves.

Jakenya (PhD)

I have tried my best to be patriotic and against all odds tried to love this tribe called kikuyu. My take has always been that people should consider themselves as Kenyans before thinking about tribe. My belief has always been that individuals should be judged on the merit and stereotyped as belonging to a particular community.

During the PEV, I and my wife hid a kikuyu woman in our house for the length of the skirmishes. My college sweetheart Regina was kyuk and my current girlfriend supu and lovemat have kyuk blood. But from what I have seen lately from the political arena, it is the kikuyu who invite hate up on themselves. From their utterances, these are people who think they are superior to other human beings, they think they are the best thing to ever happened to human kind.

They are quick to call Jakom Kihii while forgetting that they are beaten by women day in day out! they boast of being wealthy while the king of jiggers resides right in their midst. To me, a person beaten by a woman should not even open their mouth to utter insults against other communities. The kikuyu have entrenched themselves into all spheres of government and economy. Perusing through the list of permanent secretaries and parastatal heads leaves a sour taste in the mouth. You begin wondering whether only kikuyu mothers can give birth to leaders.

To add insult to injury, they are now trying to push this Uhuru Kenyatta down our throats. You hear some people shouting how Uhuru has very high leadership qualities. I have watched how he speaks and behaves and came to a conclusion that he doesn't even qualify to be a village elder. This is a guy who loses his cool like an adolescent boy and allegedly has human blood in his hands. That's not my president.

It's a high time the kikuyu started thinking beyond Mt.Kenya and try to integrate with other tribes.
The freedom they are enjoying now to speak profanities against other was brought about by patriotic Kenyans such as raila, matiba, njeru gathangu among others. They should thank Raila for dismantling that KANU gravy train. It is so sad that KANU has reinvented itself through G7 and the kikuyu are in it up to their necks. Do these people ever learn? What remains is for Mudavadi to join G7 (that's where he is headed) and KANU will be full house.

I am very patriotic and has many kikuyu friends, my good boss is kikuyu too, but these people as a community have to change their mindset if people have to respect them. It is only sensible that we do not have another kikuyu presidency any time soon; other tribes also need to feel recognized as potential leaders.

Even if we are to get another kikuyu president, it should not be Uhuru and his friend Ruto holding the reins of power. I cringe when I imagine the Uhuru/Ruto axis holding power; we will be a doomed nation.

I will always try to be neutral and non tribalistic but Kikuyus have provoked my primitive senses beyond tolerance.

The bottom line is; if the kikuyu want others to like them, let them climb down from that terrestrial cloud and consider others as human beings. And before they call anybody kihii, let them stop this embarrassment of being beaten by women. A whole man with makende mbili being beaten by a woman!!! This should come right from the top office, that office needs to stop nepotism in appointments to senior government positions.

The Kenyan Daily Post

This Post is a clear indication of a person who wants people in kenya to be always divided than united. While I can agree that most countries in East africa KENYA RWANDA CONGO have undergone the same evil spell of the precedence of violence, it is not something you can publish to derive satisfaction. The person who wrote the article is a Kenyan who has slid into despair and you especially, feel it is right to post it and discuss issues of kenya tribal talk.

So long as a person can write such an article to propagate or insinuate negative hatred, they also are liable to fall under the same category. This article and the person who wrote it, seeks self-exaltation for himself and their particular tribe. He does not speak for all kenyans and doesn't seem to have the interests of all Kenyans in his insinuations. History has shown that despite all this, kenya will still move forward progressively and achieve what it would like to achieve.

The person has also wrote that "They should thank Raila for dismantling that KANU gravy train" Such politics of populism and heroism is not needed and is the cause of divison and suspicion in politics. How can you learn from people who cannot learn from others? I fell that is quite ironical, because if people want to be elected into power they should come with a positive score-card and not populist intrigues. You can also see from his terms "Makende mbili" and the "jiggers scenario" that this guy is out to cause havoc!!

My question to they guy is; why did Raila chase Rafael Tuju from Nyanza province in 2007-08 and howled stones when he tried to return to Kisumu?!! is this the kind of leadership you are saying that is better than the would be evil G7 axis of power?!!! A blind man absolutley laughing at a blind man or a cripple laughing at a cripple while they all suffer from the same symptoms

This Post is a clear indication of a person who wants people in kenya to be always divided than united. While I can agree that most countries in East africa KENYA RWANDA CONGO have undergone the same evil spell of the precedence of violence, it is not something you can publish to derive satisfaction. The person who wrote the article is a Kenyan who has slid into despair and you especially, feel it is right to post it and discuss issues of kenya tribal talk.

So long as a person can write such an article to propagate or insinuate negative hatred, they also are liable to fall under the same category. This article and the person who wrote it, seeks self-exaltation for himself and their particular tribe. He does not speak for all kenyans and doesn't seem to have the interests of all Kenyans in his insinuations. History has shown that despite all this, kenya will still move forward progressively and achieve what it would like to achieve.

The person has also wrote that "They should thank Raila for dismantling that KANU gravy train" Such politics of populism and heroism is not needed and is the cause of divison and suspicion in politics. How can you learn from people who cannot learn from others? I fell that is quite ironical, because if people want to be elected into power they should come with a positive score-card and not populist intrigues. You can also see from his terms "Makende mbili" and the "jiggers scenario" that this guy is out to cause havoc!!

My question to they guy is; why did Raila chase Rafael Tuju from Nyanza province in 2007-08 and howled stones when he tried to return to Kisumu?!! is this the kind of leadership you are saying that is better than the would be evil G7 axis of power?!!! A blind man absolutley laughing at a blind man or a cripple laughing at a cripple while they all suffer from the same symptoms

The only way to solve these kinds of issues is through open dialogue, why blaming the messenger and remember is is gleaned from one of Kenya's popular publication.

Wakenya mutakula jeuri yenu kwa jinsi mulivyo wabinafsi na wajivuni hiyo ndiyo adhabu Mungu amewapa. Tuacheni siye wa Tz na makabila yetu zaidi ya 120 na tofauti za kidini lakini hatuuani. Itakula kwenu mwaka huu tena kama 2007.

It's the kikuyu who invite hate upon themselves.

Jakenya (PhD)

To add insult to injury, they are now trying to push this Uhuru Kenyatta down our throats. You hear some people shouting how Uhuru has very high leadership qualities. I have watched how he speaks and behaves and came to a conclusion that he doesn't even qualify to be a village elder. This is a guy who loses his cool like an adolescent boy and allegedly has human blood in his hands. That's not my president.

It's a high time the kikuyu started thinking beyond Mt.Kenya and try to integrate with other tribes.
The freedom they are enjoying now to speak profanities against other was brought about by patriotic Kenyans such as raila, matiba, njeru gathangu among others. They should thank Raila for dismantling that KANU gravy train. It is so sad that KANU has reinvented itself through G7 and the kikuyu are in it up to their necks. Do these people ever learn? What remains is for Mudavadi to join G7 (that's where he is headed) and KANU will be full house.

The Kenyan Daily Post

It is true that Kenya is one of the countries with a huge number of tribalists! everything is planned along tribal lines more so people even vote along tribal lines, that's why the issue of "my people" always comes up whenever any person seeks an electoral seat or is caught in a corruption case..however the writer did not address the root cause of tribalism of Kenya..he has simply freely expressed his feelings which i guess he is so bitter about the Kikuyu s!..and this is welcome since our new constitution has given us the right to expression and access to information plus the free est and vibrant media we enjoy that enables all citizens to enjoy this rights.
It is true that the Kikuyus are the wealthest and dominate every sector of the economy and govt and this is due to various reasons, one being Kenyatta favored his tribesmen most when it came to appointments of govt positions,awarding of contracts and even education and this left other communities marginalised especially those in opposition zones..Moi did even worse! he changed the educational system in order for more Kalenjins to access education quickly, after that many were staffed in many govt corporations..military and police.
From this experience this shows the Kikuyus are not the problem but all Kenyans! Right now as much as Raila is an enigma of Kenyan politics..he has also failed the nationalism test! his office is staffed with people mostly from his Luo tribe..even contracts are awarded on how close you are to Raila or his kitchen cabinet which is mostly Luo!....No Luo can vote for any other person unless Raila says so-as in 2002 case-..same us the Kikuyu! so we cant accuse just one tribe for all the problems facing Kenya.
I am not Kikuyu but am being fair here..our tribes are the greatest blessing God gave us and we should never be afraid or be ashamed of our ethinicity..its a good thing if well managed.Look at Somalia! one people,one tribe,one religion and one culture and yet the country cant hold together! what gurantees there will be peace if only Kenya was left to Luos or Kikuyus or Luhyas!?..
The problem in Kenya is SELFISHNESS and tribalism is one form that it manifests itself..the "Big Tribe Syndrome" that the so called the "Big Five" tribes-Kikuyu,Luhya,Kalenjin,Luo and Kamba- have must be slayed!..Thank God we have the new consititution that guarantees equal distribution of resources..now the time of "its our turn to eat" is over now its upon Kenyans to elect a President outside the big tribes..since most presidential aspirants are majorly from them.
Tribalism can never be eredicated either through pasuation or legislation..debates or press conferences ..its a high time we Kenyans became humble students of Tanzanians or Rwandese on how to manage tribalism!....how we can let others have what we needed most yet still feel good about it!! i mean being our brothers keeper!
The writer of this article has not offered any solution but he has simply proven to be part of the problem!The Kikuyu elite are the only ones enjoying the fruits if independence..but an ordinary Kukuyu sufferes like any other Kenyan infact majority are the poorest and landless.. many are killed every election yr for the sins commited by their elite..the writer should have been more specific about th individuals not just from the kikuyu but kalenjin,luhyas etc..or else this article propagates hate...and its criminal in my opinion.it seems his Phd did not help him at all!

The only way to solve these kinds of issues is through open dialogue, why blaming the messenger and remember is is gleaned from one of Kenya's popular publication.

Issues of kenyan politics should be left alone and not discuessed in this forum lest its turns out to be a certain Mashada or kenyanforumlist. You guys got to just discuss issues of importance that affects EA. You can see what Moyo has just said there are some of the same who are landless, and are poor over three million. So instead of using the keyword ...................*Kikuyu *Kikuyu *kikuyu use the term "political class" to address injustices because if not, such will just be a continual stem of generalized and unflappable hatred.Two wrongs or two wrong opinions cannot make a right and that is not the medicine for healing kenya.

It is true that Kenya is one of the countries with a huge number of tribalists! everything is planned along tribal lines more so people even vote along tribal lines, that's why the issue of "my people" always comes up whenever any person seeks an electoral seat or is caught in a corruption case..however the writer did not address the root cause of tribalism of Kenya..he has simply freely expressed his feelings which i guess he is so bitter about the Kikuyu s!..and this is welcome since our new constitution has given us the right to expression and access to information plus the free est and vibrant media we enjoy that enables all citizens to enjoy this rights.
It is true that the Kikuyus are the wealthest and dominate every sector of the economy and govt and this is due to various reasons, one being Kenyatta favored his tribesmen most when it came to appointments of govt positions,awarding of contracts and even education and this left other communities marginalised especially those in opposition zones..Moi did even worse! he changed the educational system in order for more Kalenjins to access education quickly, after that many were staffed in many govt corporations..military and police.
From this experience this shows the Kikuyus are not the problem but all Kenyans! Right now as much as Raila is an enigma of Kenyan politics..he has also failed the nationalism test! his office is staffed with people mostly from his Luo tribe..even contracts are awarded on how close you are to Raila or his kitchen cabinet which is mostly Luo!....No Luo can vote for any other person unless Raila says so-as in 2002 case-..same us the Kikuyu! so we cant accuse just one tribe for all the problems facing Kenya.
I am not Kikuyu but am being fair here..our tribes are the greatest blessing God gave us and we should never be afraid or be ashamed of our ethinicity..its a good thing if well managed.Look at Somalia! one people,one tribe,one religion and one culture and yet the country cant hold together! what gurantees there will be peace if only Kenya was left to Luos or Kikuyus or Luhyas!?..
The problem in Kenya is SELFISHNESS and tribalism is one form that it manifests itself..the "Big Tribe Syndrome" that the so called the "Big Five" tribes-Kikuyu,Luhya,Kalenjin,Luo and Kamba- have must be slayed!..Thank God we have the new consititution that guarantees equal distribution of resources..now the time of "its our turn to eat" is over now its upon Kenyans to elect a President outside the big tribes..since most presidential aspirants are majorly from them.
Tribalism can never be eredicated either through pasuation or legislation..debates or press conferences ..its a high time we Kenyans became humble students of Tanzanians or Rwandese on how to manage tribalism!....how we can let others have what we needed most yet still feel good about it!! i mean being our brothers keeper!
The writer of this article has not offered any solution but he has simply proven to be part of the problem!The Kikuyu elite are the only ones enjoying the fruits if independence..but an ordinary Kukuyu sufferes like any other Kenyan infact majority are the poorest and landless.. many are killed every election yr for the sins commited by their elite..the writer should have been more specific about th individuals not just from the kikuyu but kalenjin,luhyas etc..or else this article propagates hate...and its criminal in my opinion.it seems his Phd did not help him at all!

did you mean tribalism is finished in rwanda? are you in touch with the insides in there? d u believe by seeing and touching or hearing? whatever the scenario, let each country in the region take care of its problems, we don't need to share, both in happiness and in grief! we don't need to export to or import problems from each other!

Issues of kenyan politics should be left alone and not discuessed in this forum lest its turns out to be a certain Mashada or kenyanforumlist. You guys got to just discuss issues of importance that affects EA. You can see what Moyo has just said there are some of the same who are landless, and are poor over three million. So instead of using the keyword ...................*Kikuyu *Kikuyu *kikuyu use the term "political class" to address injustices because if not, such will just be a continual stem of generalized and unflappable hatred.Two wrongs or two wrong opinions cannot make a right and that is not the medicine for healing kenya.
Mzalendo 452, unaogopa siyo? Tribalism is also one of the issues of importance that affect EA. FYI this forum will never become like Mashada or kenyaforumlist even if we discuss tribalism in Kenya. At least on this you can trust Tanzanians. We buried the kurbash of tribalism 50 years ago. Just see how we discuss in this forum and you'll see what I mean!

Mzalendo 452, unaogopa siyo? Tribalism is also one of the issues of importance that affect EA. FYI this forum will never become like Mashada or kenyaforumlist even if we discuss tribalism in Kenya. At least on this you can trust Tanzanians. We buried the kurbash of tribalism 50 years ago. Just see how we discuss in this forum and you'll see what I mean!

OK, siogopi you can bring up your issues, I was only fearing for the forum handlers and the ordeal I have had previously with you guys. It seems I underestimated your capacity to analyze the Kenyan tribal problem. you can pardon me for that

OK, siogopi you can bring up your issues, I was only fearing for the forum handlers and the ordeal I have had previously with you guys. It seems I underestimated your capacity to analyze the Kenyan tribal problem. you can pardon me for that

Mnaonaje mkiacha kuwachagua LUO and KIKUYU kwenye urais

Mkawachagua watu kutoka MOMBASA ambao huyu mdudu anaitwa ukabila hawana kabisa..just thinking loud

Speech Against Tribalism by CJ Dr Willy Mutunga at the NCIC Conference 2012:

One of the biggest threats to nationhood has been the over-supply of the vernacular politician and vernacular Kenyan and a shortage of nationalists. Who is the vernacular politician or Kenyan? It is that person who views everything through the prism of the tribe.

They equate national interest with ethnic interests. They are obsessed with ethnic hegemonic projects. They hold hollow but dangerous supremacist ideologies and, have invented false notions of ethnic entitlement, most of it anchored on exaggerated grievances, yet mostly fuelled by excessive greed. They revel in insults and derogatory remarks about other tribes and groups, as they descend into mindless orgies of mirth and self amusement.

When they lose an argument, they rush to the defense of ethnic stereotype.

They are incapable of mobilizing across communities, and consider being referred to as the undisputed leader of the tribe as the ultimate political prize. They indeed treat it as a badge of honour. They excel in what divides us, and use their evil genius to create more divisions. They will never invest in the politics of issues, unless they are anthropological.

When they are appointed to public office, their official trips to the countryside are regionally selective.

They readily hide behind the community, when caught in a corrupt deal. They excel in rallying around the tongue; not the flag. They are sometimes very educated, professional and rich, but find satisfaction in spewing ethnic verbiage. They sometimes flaunt modern gadgetry as a mark of sophistication, but use these platforms to purvey sectarian drivel.

Yet, both the vernacular politician and Kenyan thrive because they find fertile ground in the minds of Kenyans, who pretend to be powerless victims when caught imbibing this drivel.

You cannot choose the days to be a nationalist and the days you will retreat to the comfort of ethnic cocoons. Being Kenyan is a full-time commitment. This country needs citizens who are Kenyans all the time; not those who are vernacular Kenyans most of the time.

Written by: Dr Willy Mutunga

Jamaa points anazo!

One of the biggest threats to nationhood has been the over-supply of the vernacular politician and vernacular Kenyan and a shortage of nationalists. Who is the vernacular politician or Kenyan? It is that person who views everything through the prism of the tribe.

They equate national interest with ethnic interests. They are obsessed with ethnic hegemonic projects. They hold hollow but dangerous supremacist ideologies and, have invented false notions of ethnic entitlement, most of it anchored on exaggerated grievances, yet mostly fuelled by excessive greed. They revel in insults and derogatory remarks about other tribes and groups, as they descend into mindless orgies of mirth and self amusement.

They are incapable of mobilizing across communities, and consider being referred to as the undisputed leader of the tribe as the ultimate political prize. They indeed treat it as a badge of honour. They excel in what divides us, and use their evil genius to create more divisions. They will never invest in the politics of issues, unless they are anthropological.

When they are appointed to public office, their official trips to the countryside are regionally selective.

They readily hide behind the community, when caught in a corrupt deal. They excel in rallying around the tongue; not the flag. They are sometimes very educated, professional and rich, but find satisfaction in spewing ethnic verbiage. They sometimes flaunt modern gadgetry as a mark of sophistication, but use these platforms to purvey sectarian drivel.

Yet, both the vernacular politician and Kenyan thrive because they find fertile ground in the minds of Kenyans, who pretend to be powerless victims when caught imbibing this drivel.

You cannot choose the days to be a nationalist and the days you will retreat to the comfort of ethnic cocoons. Being Kenyan is a full-time commitment. This country needs citizens who are Kenyans all the time; not those who are vernacular Kenyans most of the time.

Jamaa points anazo!

In TZ through Mwalimu, we did that in 60s and 70s. Acha na wao waanze upya, kila mtu na shida zake. Hakuna kubebeana mizigo! Risk ya kubebeana mizigo, ni kwamba jirani yako atakuja kuharibu au kubeba hata kizuri ulicho nacho na kuishia, maana si wa hapa, au nawe si wa kwao!

did you mean tribalism is finished in rwanda? are you in touch with the insides in there? d u believe by seeing and touching or hearing? whatever the scenario, let each country in the region take care of its problems, we don't need to share, both in happiness and in grief! we don't need to export to or import problems from each other!
I did not mean that tribalism is finished in Rwanda,i used the word "manage"..not finish or eradicate..a situation where communities co exist harmoniously....like Tanzania for example where you are a Tanzanian first then a sukuma,hehe or Nyamwezi.Kagame has done a great job in Rwanda,its growing rapidly and Rwandas influence is growing in world of politics and economy.

Jamaa points anazo!

true son of UD! unfortunately they will never understand u...we see them here based on their arguments on the regional level! at the eac they use the same tactics to marginalize/alienate one country will crumbling the same union they think they r spearheading! tribal at home, nationalists or parochial t regional level....

Back
Top Bottom