Kenyan & Tanzanian Surburbs

I would say mwanza is ahead of kisumu but am not sure...I've read some articles that refer to kisumu as a city in slumber and that nax and eldy

When ever you read about kisumu profile they usually say it's the second biggest City around Lake Victoria after Kampala. which gets me wondering about Mwanza.

I would say mwanza is ahead of kisumu but am not sure...I've read some articles that refer to kisumu as a city in slumber and that nax and eldy enjoy higher economic activities

What I know ni kuwa ...mwanza is the most developed city found on the shores of lake victoria....

This was a pic mtu alikuwa anachukua maana anafanya ujenzi wa nyumba yake sehemu hii....ni buswelu mtaa wa tanesco...
I must admit kuwa roads hazijawa paved na hii ni normal kwa mitaa ya tz waishipo watu wa hali ya kipato cha kati (in exclusion of places such as area d in Dodoma nd the likes ) tofauti na sehemu kama Capri point au gangi longa iringa waishipo watu matajiri tu..

Maybe kama suburb means a real estates only then I will agree with you by hundred percent because in tz real estates isnt that much necessary due to the availability of land which makes people to prefer building their own houses since they don't prefer to live in places like camps or quaters
If thats a suburb, I rest my case!
from my knowledge everywhere around the world, its the rich who can afford to live in the suburbs not middle class. najua utasema middle class ya Tanzania is very rich!! hehe..
unavyosema "tz real estates isnt that much necessary due to the availability of Land," is just dumb. real estates is not a solution to land scarcity. Russia, USA, Canada, Algeria, South Africa have real estates. is land scarce in Russia?

If thats a suburb, I rest my case!
from my knowledge everywhere around the world, its the rich who can afford to live in the suburbs not middle class. najua utasema middle class ya Tanzania is very rich!! hehe..
unavyosema "tz real estates isnt that much necessary due to the availability of Land," is just dumb. real estates is not a solution to land scarcity. Russia, USA, Canada, Algeria, South Africa have real estates. is land scarce in Russia?

It may not be a subsurb but not a slum as you call it before ..

Real estate business needs higher funds and markets which ensures higher returns but in our country, those things can't be attained due to lower demand caused by Tanzanians habit that i've expressed before..

"Land is plenty in Russia also" but this single factor may not be good enough ( without other factors ) to draw a conclusion on this matter with the relation to Tanzania since these countries are incomparable

Naomba pia unielekeze criterias za middle income "worldwide" maana inaonekana zipo very different according to your own views

Maybe I am a little bit slow in understanding these terms....

Real estate business needs higher funds and markets which ensures higher returns but in our country, those things can't be attained due to lower demand caused by Tanzanians habit that i've expressed before..

"Land is plenty in Russia also" but this single factor may not be good enough ( without other factors ) to draw a conclusion on this matter with the relation to Tanzania since these countries are incomparable

Naomba pia unielekeze criterias za middle income "worldwide" maana inaonekana zipo very different according to your own views

The reason Tanzanians build there own houses is because there are no decent affordable houses to let. not because the don't like to live in estates like you put it.
middle income is... average... neither rich nor poor..... can afford regular and decent meals, live in a decent house, has health care, proper clothing e.t.c

Green Park Estate Machakos County.

Green-Park-Supper-Bungalow-1.jpg
semi-21.jpg

what you are saying might be true. This perhaps might also be the reason why in dar es salaam it is so difficult to get a loan with undeveloped land.

acha uongo, kampala?

Labda unifundishe geography upya maana what i know is that "the city of Kampala is not located on the shores of lake Victoria unless it extends to port bell" ...

To get my facts right ni mwanza- kisumu - Entebbe ..labda unijuze kama wajua zaidi kwa sababu napenda kujifunza zaidi from the people who knows better

what you are saying might be true. This perhaps might also be the reason why in dar es salaam it is so difficult to get a loan with undeveloped land.

It depends on the location of land because that's what determine its value

It depends on the location of land because that's what determine its value
Land regardless of its location will definitely have a value, what Boda254 said was its difficult to obtain a loan if The land in question is undeveloped (haijaendelezwa). If thats true, then reason why is a topic for discussion.
here we are derailing the thread. Picha zimeisha?

Land regardless of its location will definitely have a value, what Boda254 said was its difficult to obtain a loan if The land in question is undeveloped (haijaendelezwa). If thats true, then reason why is a topic for discussion.
here we are derailing the thread. Picha zimeisha?

I was only making a clarification and I didn't say that land have got no value but what determine it is it's location. viwanja vilivyopimwa na jiji huweza kutumika kama security bro ..
usiwe unakurupuka kujibu vitu kama upo less aware na kujifunza si kitu cha kuonea haya.

If you have pics, post ila kama hauna kaa kimya

I was only making a clarification and I didn't say that land have got no value but what determine it is it's location. viwanja vilivyopimwa na jiji huweza kutumika kama security bro ..
usiwe unakurupuka kujibu vitu kama upo less aware na kujifunza si kitu cha kuonea haya.

re-read my comment mpaka uielewe, then go back to Boda254's comment about loan, read the flow to your last comment.

A
acha uongo, kampala?
Are you guys presenting opinions or facts about Kisumu and Mwanza? I know both, Kisumu is developed by far in comparison to Mwanza!!! Road infrastracture, real estate, International Airport, the CBD, what are u guys saying? Get the pictures and whatever facts to support your answers.., I will soon post pics of Kisumu.