Kenyan & Tanzanian Surburbs

but na iyo UAP urefu included na spire but when you talk about height with roof pspf is tallest in east central africa

na kuwa completed mean lishafunguliwa rasm navojua UAP bado kuna some minor installations

Na Dar kuna hizi?

2493989_surb1_jpegd3fc81d6a8846898049c3e2c3c87e5c6

2494006_surb2_jpege3a7b62577de681e87edd9b981259652

2494139_surb2_jpege3a7b62577de681e87edd9b981259652

2519840_umoja_jpeg94a85002820f629c92f1e3fe1b1a64e9

2494141_surb_jpegd8e524b763391d269ce62ea728a17666

2519843_umoja4_jpege2fb34c6e9f96e9bc6a8f21bc1e2f215

2519841_umoja2_jpegce2d015ff3dab424df2ef729ff0c5cf7

And why did u remove these pictures now, moderator?????

On my way to kariakoo dsm,I saw shanty houses on my left Between bondeni hotel and the first petrol station at kariakoo.they are worse than what you see in kibera.there is a huge swamp by it...talk of Tanzanians bashing us about kibera.remove the 'speck in your eyes before you do your neighbors'!
bahati mbaya dar haijengeki sana upande huo...swap ni natural phenomenon...na zinaendelea tolewa kila mahali dar na miji mingine.

i dream of owning a house in the future after i finish uni,
we have quality real estate but price requires long term saving ,

but its worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way by this time Dar is taller than Nairobi.... you drive Nissan Diesel we drive Scania...So at this moment of time we are going uphill..just wait for your turn downhill...

By the way by this time Dar is taller than Nairobi.... you drive Nissan Diesel we drive Scania...So at this moment of time we are going uphill..just wait for your turn downhill...
yes you were taller for only a few months. mnadhani mshachukua tallest lakini hamkuona upcoming projects,

na bado zingine refu zaidi zinakuja
mtashangaa.
1NgzbQ7

yes you were taller for only a few months. mnadhani mshachukua tallest lakini hamkuona upcoming projects, na bado zingine refu zaidi zinakuja mtashangaa.
1NgzbQ7
At least you are back to what i said previously...that construction is booming everywhere ,so everything is very dynamic...now you can go to do productive things than praising Kenya...In fact ukiwa na akili timamu halafu ukaenda angalia hizo towers nyingine huwa wanaweka toping(steel structure) ambayo haina rooms ili kuongeza couples of meters.Hizo les than 10 meters za kenya utaona ni topping ya lighting conductor ila wanaijenga kwa mbwembwe baada ya kuona TZ building imewapita.

At least you are back to what i said previously...that construction is booming everywhere ,so everything is very dynamic...now you can go to do productive things than praising Kenya...In fact ukiwa na akili timamu halafu ukaenda angalia hizo towers nyingine huwa wanaweka toping(steel structure) ambayo haina rooms ili kuongeza couples of meters.Hizo les than 10 meters za kenya utaona ni topping ya lighting conductor ila wanaijenga kwa mbwembwe baada ya kuona TZ building imewapita.

These buildings were in plan long time ago and are private buildings. An insurance company for instance gives no damn whether their building is taller than a neighboring cities, lol. We Kenyans aren't obsessed with you the way you're obsessed with us, take a chill pill. There are currently two buildings over 200m under construction and two more over 300m have been proposed, will you also claim we hurriedly constructed them to compete with Dar after they are complete?

These buildings were in plan long time ago and are private buildings. An insurance company for instance gives no damn whether their building is taller than a neighboring cities, lol. We Kenyans aren't obsessed with you the way you're obsessed with us, take a chill pill. There are currently two buildings over 200m under construction and two more over 300m have been proposed, will you also claim we hurriedly constructed them to compete with Dar after they are complete?
ok ok..How long is your long ago?..if you can downgrade your self that much just to try to get a new groumd..I have nothing to take you seriously.....TOWERS ARE BUILT TO PROJECT PRIDE....Kwa taarifa yako kijana.Ni kwamba in Africa hakuna long term plan zinazokuwa successful., Hata wachina wenyewe mafanikio ya haraka na quick cash imewafanya wafanya short term plans na ku implemente hapo hapo. It hight were coinsidences then no body would bother to document, or mention when they lay foundations.

ok ok..How long is your long ago?..if you can downgrade your self that much just to try to get a new groumd..I have nothing to take you seriously.....TOWERS ARE BUILT TO PROJECT PRIDE....Kwa taarifa yako kijana.Ni kwamba in Africa hakuna long term plan zinazokuwa successful., Hata wachina wenyewe mafanikio ya haraka na quick cash imewafanya wafanya short term plans na ku implemente hapo hapo. It hight were coinsidences then no body would bother to document, or mention when they lay foundations.

One, whatever you're trying to communicate in red only the devil knows. Do something about your grammar boy.

Two, someone who believes an insurance company like UAP would splash so much money just to topple some building in a neighboring country that stands no chance in reigning as the tallest building in the region for more than a half a year anyway is either someone who has zero knowledge on business, economics and construction or someone who is plain dumb - whichever is better.

Three, the UAP tower project was concieved in 2008 and construction began in August 2011, PSPF was conceived in 2010 and construction began in May 2011 - only a fool would think UAP was built to compete with PSPF.

Next time come to me quietly and I will educate you on these things since you sound clueless.

One, whatever you're trying to communicate in red only the devil knows. Do something about your grammar boy. Two, someone who believes an insurance company like UAP would splash so much money just to topple some building in a neighboring country that stands no chance in reigning as the tallest building in the region for more than a half a year anyway is either someone who has zero knowledge on business, economics and construction or someone who is plain dumb - whichever is better. Three, the UAP tower project was concieved in 2008 and construction began in August 2011, PSPF was conceived in 2010 and construction began in May 2011 - only a fool would think UAP was built to compete with PSPF. Next time come to me quietly and I will educate you on these things since you sound clueless.
Boy ..do you think these junks has nothing to help you out over here?Would kindly upload a link or photo?Normally these buildings has more room for extension..and all big projects have rooms for budget adjustments.What you dont even know is some add stylish toppings to add thing like lighting conductor,with other intention to add couples of meters over other buildings .Hope your UAP is not in the same scenario?

Boy ..do you think these junks has nothing to help you out over here?Would kindly upload a link or photo?Normally these buildings has more room for extension..and all big projects have rooms for budget adjustments.What you dont even know is some add stylish toppings to add thing like lighting conductor,with other intention to add couples of meters over other buildings .Hope your UAP is not in the same scenario?

The fact still remains; that Nairobi leads the entire east and central Africa in construction techonology. It has by far more imposing highrises than any other city in the region. The size of the public works here is immense, some say it is the fourth largest in the ssahara Africa.

Therefore, having that one tall building in Dar doesnt mean a thing. It's like Dubai boasting to New York that it is the better city, simply bcos of its Burj al Khalifa tower.

The fact still remains; that Nairobi leads the entire east and central Africa in construction techonology. It has by far more imposing highrises than any other city in the region. The size of the public works here is immense, some say it is the fourth largest in the ssahara Africa.Therefore, having that one tall building in Dar doesnt mean a thing. It's like Dubai boasting to New York that it is the better city, simply bcos of its Burj al Khalifa tower.
ha ha.. something is really very wrong in your little brain...."what is construction technology?".construction involve dozens of imported technologies...there is no such thing as one technology.I dont need to those some you are referring ,as you don`t even have a clue how many others say otherwise from within Kenya herself..You are a kind of a wannabe high school boy obsessed with anything other than yourself.

ha ha.. something is really very wrong in your little brain....''what is construction technology?''.construction involve dozens of imported technologies...there is no such thing as one technology.I dont need to those some you are referring ,as you don`t even have a clue how many others say otherwise from within Kenya herself..You are a kind of a wannabe high school boy obsessed with anything other than yourself.
Nairobi construction industry is by far the most advance.
The 'construction technology', here is miles ahead of any city in the east, central and much of the southern Africa.

No city compares in terms of the highways, flyovers, properly planned residential estates (which are virtually non-existent in Tz!), office skyscraper etc.

Like I said kijana mdogo, come to me quietly and I will lecture you on these things since you sound so clueless.