Kenyan Security Minister George Saitoti Reported Killed

Udhaifu pekee wa ripoti hii ni pale alipochanganya 'technical causes' na mambo ya criminal conspiracy. Imeifanya ripoti kidogo ikose focus. Namsamehe kwa hilo kwa sababu najua ugumu wa ku produce ripoti kama hizi: kuanzia usalama wako, ukosefu wa ushirikiano na ufundi mkubwa wa criminals wa kuficha mambo yao. Kumbuka hawa watakuwa watu wenye pesa nyingi za kuweza kumlipa yeyote anayesitasita!
Natumaini sasa at least Mohammed amepata 'uzi' maalum wa kuufuatilia na ripoti yake ijayo huenda ikawa more focused na kugundua vingi.

It got boring,kwa sababu inawagusa wapendwa wako Rais mstaafu na familia yake,pia inamgusa uhuru au?mimi kwa kweli sijaiwatch.inasema saitoti na ojodeh waliuwawa na akina nani,were the master planers wakuu wa serikali ya sasa na iliyopita?

"Mimi kwa kweli sijawatch"????????????????????????? Judment,,even,, before hearing the case?????
Siku dismiss hiyo documentary kwakua 'wapenwa wangu' walikua ni wahusika lakini
sababu hiyo documentary,,uchunguzi ulikua mdhaifu sana.

And this is supported by the fact that,,up to today,,,a week after this episode,,,
nobody has mentioned it and it has died down.

This was big news,,, so many 'vultures':biggrin: waiting for such a fresh meat,,,
these,,human right organizations,,the opposition parties,,even individuals
who would like to capitalize on such hot issues,,,,,but until today,,,,,,
nobody has,,ever talked or mention it.

Why????????????????

The good thing is that,,,,in Kenya,from 2002,,that is,,after 'Baba Moi',,,
,,,you can say anything anywhere without anybody even caring
what you are talking about.

You can even hurl abusive words at the president like that time,,,
sometime ago,,,some,,character sitting just behind Kibaki,,,at
some celebration at Uhuru park,,,this guy went berserk na
haki akamtukana rais na rais na wale walikua karibu waka
shangaa.

We all saw it,,,on television,,live,,, what happening,,,
this guy got arrested,,and after two days,,,,released.

So much open space,,,,which,,gets misused,,,most of
the time.
..................................................................................

Another thing,,,,,,,

Why should Kibaki,,,,want to kill Saitoti???

Secondly,,,how could,,this happen,,,without,,of all the people,,,Raila Odinga
not knowing it,,,use it before elections and nail Kibaki on the cross and
during campaigns use this info and put Uhuru under a real corner????????

Thirdly,,,,,i hope if i'm not wrong,,,,the west led by America and Britain,,
have the the most advanced intelligence organizations around the world
and such info about the death of a minister of a country like Kenya
could miss them,,,especially when this minister could have died on
the hands of drug barons in Kenya when we know that FBI did
put and came up with a list of Kenyan leaders who dealt with
drugs.

So the question is,,,,,is KTN (Kenya television network),,,better
organized,,,in terms of intelligence gathering than the FBI?????

These are questions,,which can be better answered by
a person who follows,,,,,,, what goes on in Kenya.

Lastly,,,,,mmmmm,,,,tribalism???????????hapaaaaaaana:wink:

Kwani Saitoti na Kibaki,,wote ni kama mimi,,,yaaani,,,,
waKikuyu,,, na kwahivyo hakuna vile ni ta support uwaji
wa aina yeyote hata kama ni ndugu yangu,,,
amefanya hivyo.

Hata mimi sijui nini kilicho fanyika,,,hata kama hawa
mawaziri wali farika,,,just a kilometre from where i live
and more importanty is that George Saitoti was my MP,,,
na,,,, ningelipenda kujua zaidi lakini si hii kiafrika,,,
kienyeji kienyeji ya kujibu swali hata bila ya kujua
ni nini kinacho,,,,,endelea.

Hii ni Kenya,,,ambapo,,,,,,,,,sarakasi ni,,,

Kwa wingi.

the west led by America and Britain,,
could miss them

Are you trying to argue that locals have no capacity to investigate? or that their investigation can only be corroborated by foreign institutions or that the only people capable of investigating such a case are foreign institutions?

If so then that would truly be disappointing. Ni lini tutaanza kujiamini? Hamna chochote walicho nacho hao FBI hatuna, na kama ni mitambo tunaweza kunua hata sisi. We must stop this reliance on external powers that be. It is time we recognized our own capabilities and start using it.

I personaly applaud moha and co. because if nothing else, they shame the security institutions by showing them it can be done!

Are you trying to argue that locals have no capacity to investigate? or that their investigation can only be corroborated by foreign institutions or that the only people capable of investigating such a case are foreign institutions?

Are you not trying to twist the matter and bring things which are not,,,even there?

What i was saying is,,,,up to now,,,nobody has ever mentioned that matter since
presented by Jicho pevu.

This was 'hot cakes' for the oppositions in Kenya and so called human right organizations .

If the report was worth anything,,,we would have seen a kina Ababu Namwambas,,,Akina
Otieno Kajwang' proclaiming,,,,'tutakanyangana':biggrin:,, akina Kiai's of Kenya and so many
others shouting from all rooftops.

Raila Odinga,,,leading from 'outside' and calling for fresh investigations because this is
what opposition in Kenya is good at.

But what happens,,,,nobody ever talks about it,,,not even the KTN themselves,,, but
only in this forum.

I mentioned FBI because they are darling of the opposition and not me.

I said if FBI can be able to put up a list of Kenyan leaders who engage in drug
trafficking,,i asked,,,why was it impossible for them to know that the government
of Kenya killed the same person who was trying to fight this drug menace.

Or,,the opposition is so so busy trying to 'buy' back the CORD principles
into parliament and will deal with the issue at a later date????
:nono:

Are you not trying to twist the matter and bring things which are not,,,even there?

I mentioned FBI because they are darling of the opposition and not me.

Jammu Africa said:
Thirdly,,,,,i hope if i'm not wrong,,,,the west led by America and Britain,,
could miss them,,,especially when this minister could have died on
the hands of drug barons in Kenya when we know that FBI did
put and came up with a list of Kenyan leaders who dealt with
drugs.

So the question is,,,,,is KTN (Kenya television network),,,better
organized,,,in terms of intelligence gathering than the FBI?????

Forgive me if I misunderstood what you meant.

Clearly though, in the above two quoted paragraphs you are questioning the intelligence gathering capacity of KTN compared to that of a foreign body.

Understand I am not implying or saying that KTN is better than X, just that I cannot declare KTN inferior either. What I was objecting to is the implication that a foreign organization is necessarily better than a local one.

KTN editors threatened over Saitoti expose

67532_10151640931255579_373304087_n.jpg

By Standard Reporter

Celebrated KTN journalists John Allan Namu and Mohammed Ali have received death threats over George Saitoti death exposé that aired on the station two weeks ago.

Yesterday, the Standard Group management expressed concern over the threats that appeared aimed at intimidating its journalists.

Group Chief Executive Sam Shollei said the Group supports Press freedom and will not allow its journalists to be intimidated in the course of their duties. The exclusive stories dubbed Ghururi ya Saitoti and Death in Ten Minutes by Ali and Namu respectively showed that there could have been foul play in the death of then Internal Security minister George Saitoti. “The threats are coming from Internal security. We have been informed that there is a police squad out to teach us a lesson. We were also informed to watch our backs, where we go and the routes we take because of the story,” the journalists said.

Threats

Mr Shollei said the Group was informing the authorities of the threats for investigation and to assure its journalists of their security.

He said Standard Group will stand by its journalists, and will remain steadfast in discharging its duties as a media house, without fear or favour.

On June 10, a police helicopter carrying Saitoti, who had declared interest in vying for the presidency in the March 4 General Election, crashed in Kibiko area, Ngong.

Saitoti, together with his deputy Orwa Ojode, had been scheduled to preside over a harambee in Ndhiwa Constituency, Nyanza, on the fateful day. Two bodyguards and two pilots also died in the early morning crash.

According to the story, the commission set up to investigate the crash failed to address gaps that emerged during the proceedings, among them that Saitoti and Ojode could have been killed.

According to a post-mortem report, there were cherry-pink discolourations on their bodies, which could have suggested cyanide or carbon monoxide poisoning.

It is the fourth time that the journalists have received threats due to the stories they have meticulously researched aired in the past.

Rogue importers

They were first threatened in 2009 when they aired the Rogue Tracker, which ran on KTN Leo as Wizi wa Ngawira. They again received threats from rogue importers who felt threatened by the story, Port of Impunity or Zengwezengwe Baharini.

Namu also received threats after airing an exposé on Felicien Kabuga, In the Footsteps of Kabuga.

Similarly, Ali and his colleague Dennis Onsarigo were threatened after running Paruwanja ya Mihadarati or Untouchables in 2011.

Standard Digital News - Kenya : KTN editors threatened over Saitoti exposé

KTN editors threatened over Saitoti expose

67532_10151640931255579_373304087_n.jpg

By Standard Reporter

Celebrated KTN journalists John Allan Namu and Mohammed Ali have received death threats over George Saitoti death exposé that aired on the station two weeks ago.

Yesterday, the Standard Group management expressed concern over the threats that appeared aimed at intimidating its journalists.

Group Chief Executive Sam Shollei said the Group supports Press freedom and will not allow its journalists to be intimidated in the course of their duties. The exclusive stories dubbed Ghururi ya Saitoti and Death in Ten Minutes by Ali and Namu respectively showed that there could have been foul play in the death of then Internal Security minister George Saitoti. "The threats are coming from Internal security. We have been informed that there is a police squad out to teach us a lesson. We were also informed to watch our backs, where we go and the routes we take because of the story," the journalists said.

Threats

Mr Shollei said the Group was informing the authorities of the threats for investigation and to assure its journalists of their security.

He said Standard Group will stand by its journalists, and will remain steadfast in discharging its duties as a media house, without fear or favour.

On June 10, a police helicopter carrying Saitoti, who had declared interest in vying for the presidency in the March 4 General Election, crashed in Kibiko area, Ngong.

Saitoti, together with his deputy Orwa Ojode, had been scheduled to preside over a harambee in Ndhiwa Constituency, Nyanza, on the fateful day. Two bodyguards and two pilots also died in the early morning crash.

According to the story, the commission set up to investigate the crash failed to address gaps that emerged during the proceedings, among them that Saitoti and Ojode could have been killed.

According to a post-mortem report, there were cherry-pink discolourations on their bodies, which could have suggested cyanide or carbon monoxide poisoning.

It is the fourth time that the journalists have received threats due to the stories they have meticulously researched aired in the past.

Rogue importers

They were first threatened in 2009 when they aired the Rogue Tracker, which ran on KTN Leo as Wizi wa Ngawira. They again received threats from rogue importers who felt threatened by the story, Port of Impunity or Zengwezengwe Baharini.

Namu also received threats after airing an exposé on Felicien Kabuga, In the Footsteps of Kabuga.

Similarly, Ali and his colleague Dennis Onsarigo were threatened after running Paruwanja ya Mihadarati or Untouchables in 2011.

Standard Digital News - Kenya : KTN editors threatened over Saitoti exposé

The fellow namu was hallucinating about kabuga in his reports only to be a timber merchant from isiolo, yet there were no apologies to the man he used his image

this issue has already undergone intense politicization, hence there is no guarantee
that the truth will be told if investigations to get the truth began. The commission given
the task to get the facts has been vague. given the fact there is no intelligence
mechanism in the world that can dig the facts of the accident even the most versatile FBI.

falacy,

why is there no explanation why the internal security ministry docket and
especially the late Prof Saitoti be the only one that knows the drug networks and
barons. Of what benefit would Prof Saitoti reserve the intelligence to himself, isn't
there a possibility that the those that worked close with him should be consulted,
were they consulted. as usual high flying, sensationalism from media, and simple
ways of discrediting people. (i am saying high-flying because reports/intelligence
by namu and his associate is not convincing).

Back
Top Bottom