Kenyan Moderator needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread was raised for opinion purposes i believe. The Kenyan subforum is unlikely to thrive case being few Kenyans as it is are onboard. It will be something like doing a monologue amongst 5 to 15 members. How about you upgrade it to EAC status as a subforum in the international section so as to retain the lustre and competitive edge of the discussions?
My 2cents.

NICE idea. But then, do we know if we have Ugandans, Rwandan...etc onboard as well? Which means we will have subs (International....EAC....Kenya, Uganda..e.t.c? Just curious to know.
this thread was raised for opinion purposes i believe. The Kenyan subforum is unlikely to thrive case being few Kenyans as it is are onboard. It will be something like doing a monologue amongst 5 to 15 members. How about you upgrade it to EAC status as a subforum in the international section so as to retain the lustre and competitive edge of the discussions?
My 2cents.

NICE idea. But then, do we know if we have Ugandans, Rwandan...etc onboard as well? Which means we will have subs (International....EAC....Kenya, Uganda..e.t.c? Just curious to know.

Kidogo kidogo ... ilianza jambo forums na weliokuwepo walikuwa ni diasporas ..leo hii imekuwa jamiiforums majukwaa yakaongezwa ... so give it time mkuu...

Kwa hivyo vigezo si-apply maana nime over-qualify, na over-qualification is dis-qualification

hi sio fea aisee.... hata masonic search imeshindikana hadi itangazwe, hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom