Kenyan Innovation... M-Pesa top revenue source in Vodafone's Safaricom investment

lol....Yes Sir, the Innovators/Architects were so aware of the preferences/markets demands that they sunk in 50 odd million euros into the Simpay Alliance nothingness because they carried out very good research!..

If you read what I say above, you could infer that my reference to Wikipedia is M-pesa for "dummies'.... All in all though, Wikipedia is a very good information source for a lot of basic technical information... If telecoms is not your field, you would be advised to learn from Wikipedia.. And if it pleases you, then M-Pesa is not a Kenyan innovation for you.. You can believe in Christianity and I can believe Buddhism and all is sweet! Ignorance is also bliss, ausio! Am off on holiday, enjoy!

lol....Yes Sir, the Innovators/Architects were so aware of the preferences/markets demands that they sunk in 50 odd million euros into the Simpay Alliance nothingness because they carried out very good research!..

If you read what I say above, you could infer that my reference to Wikipedia is M-pesa for "dummies'.... All in all though, Wikipedia is a very good information source for a lot of basic technical information... If telecoms is not your field, you would be advised to learn from Wikipedia.. And if it pleases you, then M-Pesa is not a Kenyan innovation for you.. You can believe in Christianity and I can believe Buddhism and all is sweet! Ignorance is also bliss, ausio! Am off on holiday, enjoy!
off u go to ur holiday... but don't bring your fanaticism and try to twist facts ati Kenyani innovation! it is Vodafone innovation! end of story

well there was no innovation with mobile transfer in Kenya; compared to what happened in Indonesia nothing changed! the technology was done the same way as in Indonesia so that's i can't say kuna innovation cause of market customers! get my logic

Wewe naona ubishi ni jadi yako. Huelewi kitu halafu unajifanya unajuwa. Wewe ni nani hadi uridhike kuwa M-Pesa is a Kenyan innovation? You've introduced nothing new to this discussion, other than unsubstantiated propositions. Unababaika tuu na kurudia rudia vitu ambavyo huna ushahidi hata kidogo.
Haya ndiyo matatizo ya kulishwa magimbi na maharagwe na mamako ulipokuwa miezi 2. Jitu bishi kaa kimba la asubuhi. Kudadeki!

Back
Top Bottom