Kenyan gays Demand Recognition...Bongo hawa nao wapo?

Wewe! Eti it is a preference! Kama kila mtu angeruhusiwa kufanya "preference" zake huku duniani kungekalika kweli? Pedophiles, wezi, me wanting to skin my neighbour alive, etc Ni gonjwa baya!! linasababishwa na hormonal imbalance...

Allow me to correct myself, I meant 'sexual' preference as in someone can choose to love whichever sex they want (is that a bad thing?), and please, hormonal imbalance?? So a gay dude can become 'ungay' if he becomes treated for a hormonal imbalance??

of course! what they need is a serious counselling, hormone injections and ofcourse prayers

of course! what they need is a serious counselling, hormone injections and ofcourse prayers

Could you please name a person who has ever changed his or her sexual orientation through this proposed method of yours??
I think it would be most helpful.

I can not name names unfortunately, get me in touch with a gay person uone. Acha kabisa kutetea hili gonjwa, tena siku hizi wanadekezwa kabisa kama "special people"

I can not name names unfortunately, get me in touch with a gay person uone. Acha kabisa kutetea hili gonjwa, tena siku hizi wanadekezwa kabisa kama "special people"

I was wondering whether it would be rude or offensive or righteous to call you 'ignorant'.

i didnt see gay people in my neighbourhood where i grew up....so yes,this is somehow a thing of the west..

cant stand them......you will all burn in hell!:angry:

I was wondering whether it would be rude or offensive or righteous to call you 'ignorant'.

Wonder no more... You can call me any name that you fancy but the truth still remains that homosexuality is WRONG! it is even against laws of mechanics, nikisema Mungu hukawii kusema hakuna Mungu manake hii nayo inakuwa "trend" cku hizi. I in turn call you"lost" yet to be found

Take a step back and think to yourself....is pointing out facts necessarily rude?

This whole new trend is related to hormonal imbalances/ exposures that occur in the pre-natal period. Ever wondered why there are more gays than lesbians? One of the reasons is this: that male fetuses are exposed to estrogenous compounds ingested by their mothers, some not necessarily during pregnancy, but even before, and remain active due to their long half-lives.

The reason why you haven't heard of a person who has undergone therapy for sexual (dis)orientation issues is that everybody is too busy being politically correct!

Wonder no more... You can call me any name that you fancy but the truth still remains that homosexuality is WRONG! it is even against laws of mechanics, nikisema Mungu hukawii kusema hakuna Mungu manake hii nayo inakuwa "trend" cku hizi. I in turn call you"lost" yet to be found

I think you fit in the self righteous religious weeaboo category.
But everyone has their own opinion.

Sexual preference is a personal choice which shouldn't bother anyone in any way, we are all sinners in Gods eyes and (maybe) we have done graver and inhuman sins than them, and we can not judge or persecute because we are mere mortals. Not to let you in on more than you need to know about me, Am typing this from the comfort of my bed, a beautiful young lady by my side (not my wife nor my girlfriend- whom I left in Tanzania about a month ago) and am sure what I have done last night is immoral, so I cant comfortably sit here and condemn and curse gays and Lesbians simply because i am a heterosexual man, and they prefer same sex.

I cant entertain a gay dude trying to come up on me, but I wont be bothered to see them kiss or hold hands, coz as much as we turn a blind eye on this issues, they will haunt us in future, we simply have to live with them in peace and accept them as a norm, because at the end of the day, what really counts is if you are happy. Am happy being with a lady by my side, so i'll let them be happy with whatever person they want to be by their side, who am I to judge two adults trying to pursue happiness.

Sexual preference is a personal choice which shouldn't bother anyone in any way

Wewe mundu,

What do you say to those people who say 'they are born gay'...if at all they are making a choice?
If its a matter of choice, tnen this is one hell of a wrong choice to make.

That's just my opinion.

Wewe mundu,

What do you say to those people who say 'they are born gay'...if at all they are making a choice?
If its a matter of choice, tnen this is one hell of a wrong choice to make.

That's just my opinion.

In our lives we always have options/ choices, to chose between what is good and what is bad, most habits are personal choises. As human beings we view things differently, so what is bad for you might be good for someone else, and so goes the saying, one mans meat is the other mans poison. personally am a cigarette smoker, it offends a lot of people but its a personal preference, this habit has ruined many of my relationships (past and present), I had choices, to quit smoking and maintain the Godsend relationships I had or continue smoking and she'll pack and live, I chose the latter... I was simply pursuing my happiness, you might call it being dumb, or making wrong decisions, or whatever may suit you, but that was a choice and and never regret my decision, even if this cigarettes kill me.

and ohhh, some people are born gay, remember the nine year old boy in school back in the primary school days who played with dolls while most of us played soccer, yes that ones, in the right environment, they'll be fully blown happy fruits by 15, in the wrong environment (Africa), he'll be a sad, depressed, sexually confused young man who might easily become a pedophile... think this issues with an open mind, not the African conservative, religious extremist mind frame, we are all human what differentiates us is the choices we make in life.

Sexual preference is a personal choice which shouldn't bother anyone in any way, we are all sinners in Gods eyes and (maybe) we have done graver and inhuman sins than them, and we can not judge or persecute because we are mere mortals. Not to let you in on more than you need to know about me, Am typing this from the comfort of my bed, a beautiful young lady by my side (not my wife nor my girlfriend- whom I left in Tanzania about a month ago) and am sure what I have done last night is immoral, so I cant comfortably sit here and condemn and curse gays and Lesbians simply because i am a heterosexual man, and they prefer same sex.

I cant entertain a gay dude trying to come up on me, but I wont be bothered to see them kiss or hold hands, coz as much as we turn a blind eye on this issues, they will haunt us in future, we simply have to live with them in peace and accept them as a norm, because at the end of the day, what really counts is if you are happy. Am happy being with a lady by my side, so i'll let them be happy with whatever person they want to be by their side, who am I to judge two adults trying to pursue happiness.

The thing is that homosexuality is a sin against GOD, and is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE in many countries, including in East African ones.

This guy's opinion is clearly against God's law as well as against East African countries' laws.

If everyone can be allowed to pursue his/her 'preference' or 'happiness', even if it's against the law, there'll be anarchy.

The thing is that homosexuality is a sin against GOD, and is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE in many countries, including in East African ones.

This guy's opinion is clearly against God's law as well as against East African countries' laws.

If everyone can be allowed to pursue his/her 'preference' or 'happiness', even if it's against the law, there'll be anarchy.

And what do the underlined statements in my comment imply.. fafanua mkuu Guevara

Take a step back and think to yourself....is pointing out facts necessarily rude?

This whole new trend is related to hormonal imbalances/ exposures that occur in the pre-natal period. Ever wondered why there are more gays than lesbians? One of the reasons is this: that male fetuses are exposed to estrogenous compounds ingested by their mothers, some not necessarily during pregnancy, but even before, and remain active due to their long half-lives.

Actually pointing out facts isn't rude at all, but some people don't like to be called what they so obviously are.
The truth will set you free but first it's gonna piss you off.
I am glad you posted the relevant research findings which have proven that homosexuality is in fact a state someone is born with rather than something a person picks up as they grow up. And you are right, instead of trying to find a solution to the problem (If it is a problem in the first place) we are too busy trying to be politically correct which is just wrong.
I am still wondering why this God of the Christians and Muslims would create these babies only to have them live a condemned life, damned by society as strange and unacceptable people who are going to go straight to hell but then again why does this God create cripples and ignorant retards who are so close minded they wouldn't fit in the modern cosmopolitan that is the 21st century??
God has a lot to answer for in my opinion.

In our lives we always have options/ choices, to chose between what is good and what is bad, most habits are personal choises. As human beings we view things differently, so what is bad for you might be good for someone else, and so goes the saying, one mans meat is the other mans poison. personally am a cigarette smoker, it offends a lot of people but its a personal preference, this habit has ruined many of my relationships (past and present), I had choices, to quit smoking and maintain the Godsend relationships I had or continue smoking and she'll pack and live, I chose the latter... I was simply pursuing my happiness, you might call it being dumb, or making wrong decisions, or whatever may suit you, but that was a choice and and never regret my decision, even if this cigarettes kill me.

and ohhh, some people are born gay, remember the nine year old boy in school back in the primary school days who played with dolls while most of us played soccer, yes that ones, in the right environment, they'll be fully blown happy fruits by 15, in the wrong environment (Africa), he'll be a sad, depressed, sexually confused young man who might easily become a pedophile... think this issues with an open mind, not the African conservative, religious extremist mind frame, we are all human what differentiates us is the choices we make in life.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! LET THE GAYS AND LESBIANS BE!!!! first of all we all sin and are sinners. secondly we are not God so we cant judge another person cuz we are all guilty of sinning so, HOW CAN ONE SINNER JUDGE ANOTHER SINNER??????

Back
Top Bottom