yzpid1t.jpg

Mariakani station

d3cNj0D.jpg
xYSifJi.jpg
NqkjQ9I.jpg
gBryhis.jpg
cKi9g3y.jpg
ESJ893s.jpg

Bado haijafika, but official SGR facebook page wamepost hio pic, so this puts an end to the speculation as to which version of the passenger train we will be getting,,, some were saying we were getting the urgly looking old version like the ones for cargo

Bado haijafika, but official SGR facebook page wamepost hio pic, so this puts an end to the speculation as to which version of the passenger train we will be getting,,, some were saying we were getting the urgly looking old version like the ones for cargo

Yeeey... Loooks cute and it's a replica of the TER. I can't wait to get into that, a trip from Eldoret to Mombasa reading my favorite Novel.....

There will be nothing as scenic as traveling by rail while seeing wild animals and breathing taking landscapes beneath! Who came up with elevation of this rail in many sections won it! So lovely!!

There will be nothing as scenic as traveling by rail while seeing wild animals and breathing taking landscapes beneath! Who came up with elevation of this rail in many sections won it! So lovely!!

Halafu uongeze kitu kama hii
121383_ab7fac244f4f647495ad414f6cfcc2c0.jpg

can't wait.

Yeeeep Yeeeep! Hurrraaaay!!!Just what I envisaged.... I am more than excited about this project.

Back
Top Bottom