Kenya ranks up there as a failed state....WOW!!!

There you go again, with your March 2001 and 2008 stale reports. You don't cease to amaze me.
BTW in that failed state, is there a difference btn 2008 and 2010? if you conduct a censor and still you cant tell how many of you are in that Kibera land? or a MOF presents a budget with gross figure errors and cant account the errors and still has a ambitions to be the next president with a huge follow up! Reason? he is a Kikuyu!?

And which are those sijui lands and areas that you are enthusiastically mentioning? You just make me laugh my man.
First tell me, from which tribe are you from then i will tell you where they will weep your neck! Just to help you boy if you are a Kikuyu, you are forbidden or not wanted or not allowed to tresspass the Rift Valley and Nyanza Provinces and Kibera + all other SLUMS together, otherwise they will prey on your blood lively in the midday! Phew!!!! that's tribaltheism at the highest order! I tell you i once lived with you guys in the same house and it was a war cause each of you was trying to make me align with oneself and exclude another on tribal lines and imagine all came from the same country but couldn't even share the plates and spoon in the kitchen! they even moved food in their rooms cause of hate!I tell you it was hate-majungu in that house, i had to move out of the house though i was the landlord! cause i couldn't handle ujima!

Helo guyz, stop continuing arguing with laymen like smatta, nomasana and the like, they are purely ignorants. If you want me to prove my utterance go back to their posts. Comprises of trash and craps. wengi wana tu degree twa kwenye internet toka India.

First tell me, from which tribe are you from then i will tell you where they will weep your neck! Just to help you boy if you are a Kikuyu, you are forbidden or not wanted or not allowed to tresspass the Rift Valley and Nyanza Provinces and Kibera + all other SLUMS together, otherwise they will prey on your blood lively in the midday! Phew!!!! that's tribaltheism at the highest order! I tell you i once lived with you guys in the same house and it was a war cause each of you was trying to make me align with oneself and exclude another on tribal lines and imagine all came from the same country but couldn't even share the plates and spoon in the kitchen! they even moved food in their rooms cause of hate!I tell you it washate-majungu in that house, i had to move out of the house though i was the landlord! cause i couldn't handle ujima!

Wow, what a nice review. But you forgot to give us the title of that movie, plus where it was produced, in Bongowood i guess, or something of the sort. It sounds like a nice film though. Good work chap!!!

with this kind of mindset, NOT ONLY KENYA IS A FAILING STATE: it is also a state full of failed minds.

Teh, Teh, teh,
That is the fact. A FAILING STATE COMPRISING OF ILLITERATE PROFESSORS AND POOR MILLIONAIRES.

Nah the English is too good, and what has that got to do with the price of tea in China?

Teh, teh, again a layman kind of argument. Obsessed with Queen's lingua.
Come child outside your comfort zone and see if people care about english. Here, in continental europe, there are people who refer themselves as Prof. Dr. Dr. (an academic title for a person) struggling in using that lingua, still dont feel sorry. and interesting thing is that their territories are ranking up there as a progressing ones (not like Kenya which ranks up there as a failed state)
Get buck to class boy.

Sound very fresh and unseasoned in jukwaa.
Come on child, we've a lot to impart in your very new brain.

Your irony doesn't seem to work. In fact, i think you are the one who needs a brain transplant. That's how bad your situation is.

Teh, teh, again a layman kind of argument. Obsessed with Queen's lingua.
Come child outside your comfort zone and see if people care about english. Here, in continental europe, there are people who refer themselves as Prof. Dr. Dr. (an academic title for a person) struggling in using that lingua, still dont feel sorry. and interesting thing is that their territories are ranking up there as a progressing ones (not like Kenya which ranks up there as a failed state)
Get buck to class boy.

See how lame you are, eti "there are people who refer themselves as Prof. Dr. Dr. (an academic title for a person) struggling in using that lingua"
Who told you that is a positive quality, you amuse me mate. And to further prove your invalid points you mess again: "Go buck to class"

See how lame you are, eti "there are people who refer themselves as Prof. Dr. Dr. (an academic title for a person) struggling in using that lingua"
Who told you that is a positive quality, you amuse me mate. And to further prove your invalid points you mess again: "Go buck to class"
narrow mindedness, if Ngugi wa Thiongo wrote a book in his dialect and he is an intellectual, who are you to disguise the use of other languages that seem to you inferior if there are Professors conferred their degrees in languages other than english e.g. Kiswahili! are you arrogant? why are you guys so obsessed with english? people speak up to 4 languages yet some backward guys like you are ranting english as it is everything in this World! Go and sleep boy!

Not so fast dude! in Tanzania, we will keep you in the refugees camps just like the Burundians and Rwandese! And if you will be patient enough to wait for 20 years then we will intergrate and assimilate your kids since they will have automatically acquired Tanzanian civilisation been born and grow up in TZ just like the 70,000 Burundians! whereas as for you, we will leave you at peace with the few remaining years of being alive cause we know the life expectancy therefore a potential humus for the soil! i can assure you of that treatment, get that now and stop day dreaming!

Who said anything about coming in as refugees? We will just cross the border and we will be in your backyard. So start building a fence across the borders ...I am not dreaming of coming to TZ , nooooo you are way off...I am where i am making it, so no need... Infact it would actually be a nightmare for me.

What the bloody hell are you talking about??

When did Tanzanians wish for another one of your skirmishes?? You obviously have not read a lot of the postings out Kenya in this forum.
fI didn't know better I would say you are wishing for it to happen, seriously dude do you enjoy killing each other for the most frivolous of reasons? (And I don't think the machete wielding killers are people like you who spend time talking about it on the internet so you most likely fit in the 'runaway from violence' category).
I, DO NOT enjoy killing, We as Kenyans do not enjoy killing each other and I cannot wish 07/08 PEV to happen to any nation earth. It is pointless and nobody wins... But it happened and majority of TZdians in here like to gloss over it all the time, that was my take on it. Personally, I do like the name calling and mudslinging, it never achieves anything.
And honestly if you do spill into our country I don't personally think you guys will do much but be refugees, we will help you and all that jazz but I am sure we both hope it doesn't have to come to that. I meant spill and not as refugees.

If you think refugees are capable of taking over their host country then think again, my personal opinion is that the genocide refugees from Rwanda are more capable at being ruthless then you guys can ever be in this lifetime and yet we helped them in their time of need, today more then a decade after the genocide I don't see any Rwandans taking over our country or do you? Those are Rwandese people and we are not talking about them, The issue here is about Kenyans chinjaring each other of which your fellow country like to point out with glee, yaani gloat

Lets not be foolish, who could wish for such a horrible thing to happen again anyway?? I will repeat I do not wish any bad or horrible things to happen to Kenya or any other country, the picture I painted up there is to allude to the fact that bad things can happen and no one may be able to control it aor be immune to it. EC gets impacted when such things happen to just one country. I was writing her tongue in cheek.
Like I said in my other post Kenya isn't that far above Tanzania, so I honestly don't see what the point of arguing is in the first place.
Bro…I agree with if you see the beginning of my post too…it always pointless to pit ourselves against each other we are in the same boat we are all striving for survival.
My point is…When bad things happen to a country for along time the neighbours will feel it and will be affected. That the main reason for this post was to show that.

Bro…I agree with if you see the beginning of my post too…it always pointless to pit ourselves against each other we are in the same boat we are all striving for survival.
My point is…When bad things happen to a country for along time the neighbours will feel it and will be affected. That the main reason for this post was to show that.
The point is that you will still slaughter each other again cause majority of you live inhumanely (i.e. no respect to another person)! just try to go through the post and see the source of all these insults here and you will see it all started from Smatta and Nomasana plus Nyaralego! if you ask why cause of an article on Kenya wooes was brought here by a civilized individual to be discussed! I tell you guys point blank your pride gonna extreminate your existance as a nation! learn to argue dilligently no one will bother to even attack you but if you live like animals here you will be treated as animals! This forum is here to encourage thinking among us and not fights!

hahaha, this fruit amazes me.. dint know fudges are so homotional, oops i meant emotional. Second shot

U can say a word homo a thousands times I allow it bcoz if I aint no homo I aint no homo. Naona kama unatafuta bwana online ili nikuulize tu-test!

The point is that you will still slaughter each other again cause majority of you live inhumanely (i.e. no respect to another person)! just try to go through the post and see the source of all these insults here and you will see it all started from Smatta and Nomasana plus Nyaralego! if you ask why cause of an article on Kenya wooes was brought here by a civilized individual to be discussed! I tell you guys point blank your pride gonna extreminate your existance as a nation! learn to argue dilligently no one will bother to even attack you but if you live like animals here you will be treated as animals! This forum is here to encourage thinking among us and not fights!

Wanasema pride precede the fall. Jamaa imeletwa article wameanza kupanic na kurusha cheap shots on Tz, na Abuu anawadekeza tu, mi sioni hawa jamaa kama wana input yeyote kwene forum, na hata hawachangiii kihali wala kimali..sielewi why they are not booted for good.

Lazima unge ni taja jina eh? Nyaralego is your red flag and I am here in cyberspace...You want to dish out lakini not be dished for? Wacha your double standards and hypocrisy. like I said before after we are done slaughtering each other we will come for you!!! the way i see it all insults in these post is always instigated by YOU, yes YOU...geza or whatever you call yourself...even huko kwenu people live inhumanly...that is a typical african story so do not try to make your out self as different...tee hee tee hee...

I think I may have to dish out the maximum prescription strength dose of some takbiru ala walibalu to these nyang'au up in heeeeere....don't make me do it y'all

I think I may have to dish out the maximum prescription strength dose of some takbiru ala walibalu to these nyang'au up in heeeeere....don't make me do it y'all

kwani forum ya mapenzi na mahusiano imefungwa? if that was a threat, you dishing it out to the wrong people at a wrong forum,. you playing yourself

Back
Top Bottom