Kenya ranks up there as a failed state....WOW!!!

Wakuu wa JF,

Hii nyuzi ilianza poa na nikatoa onyo kua watu wasilete matusi lakini nasikitika kua nilipotoka
kidogo na kurudi nimekuta 'mmasai kaingia nyumba ya vioo na rungu'. Tafadhalini naomba tusitishe
matusi pande zote mbili.

Smatta please stop using the N word and nomasana stop calling folks around here in deregatory
terms. I have edited as best as I can all the remarks that are deemed unfit by JF policies and its
sad that I have to go behind grown folks just to clean up your ish.

I believe we can maintain a civil discussion without insulting one another or trying to outdo each
other by chest thumping and ego rubbing. If you cant take criticism please read and dont post.
If such behavior persists i will have no choice but to wield the 'big stick'. I hope you guys
catch my drift.

Have a civil day and believe me, Im watching this debate.

Regards.

TZ will never leave, and in any case if it does Kenya will also leave, simple. We will always string you along with us, untill you have the balls (sorry for my language) to walk on your own.

it is just the matter of time, keep yourself alive.

Wakuu wa JF,

Hii nyuzi ilianza poa na nikatoa onyo kua watu wasilete matusi lakini nasikitika kua nilipotoka
kidogo na kurudi nimekuta 'mmasai kaingia nyumba ya vioo na rungu'. Tafadhalini naomba tusitishe
matusi pande zote mbili.

Smatta please stop using the N word and nomasana stop calling folks around here in deregatory
terms. I have edited as best as I can all the remarks that are deemed unfit by JF policies and its

I believe we can maintain a civil discussion without insulting one another or trying to outdo each
other by chest thumping and ego rubbing. If you cant take criticism please read and dont post.
If such behavior persists i will have no choice but to wield the 'big stick'. I hope you guys
catch my drift.

Regards.
heshima mbele AB,

I'll heed to the caution bro, but its only fair that when you decide to name people, you put the whole list of the people infringing the forum rules, like lets say Abdulhalim, I think Abdul started all this Kenya this talk, we were all cool discussing maturely, till he came with his att. So its only polite to call all of us out, to avoid impunity, coz am sure there is no sacred cows up in this forum.

Smarter.

Wakuu wa JF,

matusi pande zote mbili.

catch my drift.

Regards.

You must act now! are u too weak to use your stick? this IF is becoming a den of trigger happy kids.. see you after you clean it up AB:A S 103:

Wakuu wa JF,

matusi pande zote mbili.

catch my drift.

Regards.

poa boss, nimekusikia. but why did u erase smatta's post? the one he is talking about him listening to ali kiba and turning it way way **** up. that was just about the funniest thing ever post ever!!!

You must act now! are u too weak to use your stick? this IF is becoming a den of trigger happy kids.. see you after you clean it up AB:A S 103:

Mkuu,

sio hivyo kama unavyodhania. Trust me I work behind the scenes nikiwasiliana na watu
privately na kisha kama mtu hasikii anakula adhabu ya kishua. Jiulize yule jamaa alikua
anaitwa Greedykenyan yuko wapi kwa sasa?

Nawe nakusihi usiende kokote maana mchango wako tunaumaindi kaka...:A S 103::A S 103::A S 103:

I do it with caution and prudently.

Regards

heshima mbele AB,

I'll heed to the caution bro, but its only fair that when you decide to name people, you put the whole list of the people infringing the forum rules, like lets say Abdulhalim, I think Abdul started all this Kenya this talk, we were all cool discussing maturely, till he came with his att. So its only polite to call all of us out, to avoid impunity, coz am sure there is no sacred cows up in this forum.

Smarter.

I hear you morio.

Everybody has been communicated to in one way or another. When Im on board there is
civility and decorum to the best order but nikiondoka tu mnaanza kutupiana marungu!!!
One thing I know for sure is that all of you, Kenyans and Tanzanian members, can engage
in mature discussions without the mudslinging. Ive engaged each of you and I have seen
it. I dont know why when you go at each other mnaanza mbinde. Just regard the next
person like you regard me and lets move on from there.

Hii kitu ya 'my mother is a better cook than your mother' will not work. You will shout
yourselves hoarse na at the end of the day no great ideas would have exchanged sides.

Tuzidi kubadilishana mawazo na hoja za kutia mimba na sio mawazo tasa.

Regards to all.

Bro,

Granted that what you are saying could be true, I wonder why you are not addressing the reasons
they used to put The Jamhuri in that category...demographic pressures” and “delegitimisation of the state"

Remember on the budget thread I was talking about an educated population that is disillusioned?... That
results directly into these demographic pressures they are referring to. Kisha poverty and low standards
of living within a high population is a simmering Keg that awaits to explode while waiting for a trigger. You
saw what happened after the '07 elections. When you have tonnes of idle minds laying around they will
become very gullible to the powers that be (read politicians) to start violence.

To address some of your queries, I believe Afghanistan simply because the Americans are there. Once
they pull out then Afghanistan will the most unstable country there is...so to speak.

Kisha dont dharau these military coups maana some of them have produced the most stable govts there
are despite what we are told or made to believe e.g Libya However I agree that coups dont produce the
most stable societies but yet again to each his own.

I believe wholeheartedly that Ethiopia is ranked worse off than N korea simply because the dictator Kim Jong Il
has a strangle
hold on dissenters and any kind of opposition whilst Ethiopia doesn't. You are more likely able to instigate
chaos in Ethiopia than in N Korea. That kinda makes sense to me in a way right there when it comes to
causing instability.

Meanwhile this report was right there, dead smack in the Daily Nation a kenyan Newspaper. I believe the
Kenyan editors who allowed it to grace their media saw some truthiness in it.

That's all im saying.

Mzee, tena hizo factor mbili ndizo mbaya mno katika stability ya nchi.
1. Mounting Demographic Pressures
  • Pressures deriving from high population density relative to food supply and other life-sustaining resources
  • Pressures deriving from group settlement patterns that affect the freedom to participate in common forms of human and physical activity, including economic productivity, travel, social interaction, religious worship
  • Pressures deriving from group settlement patterns and physical settings, including border disputes, ownership or occupancy of land, access to transportation outlets, control of religious or historical sites, and proximity to environmental hazards
  • Pressures from skewed population distributions, such as a "youth or age bulge," or from divergent rates of population growth among competing communal groups

7. Criminalization and/or Delegitimization of the State
  • Massive and endemic corruption or profiteering by ruling elites
  • Resistance of ruling elites to transparency, accountability and political representation
  • Widespread loss of popular confidence in state institutions and processes, e.g., widely boycotted or contested elections, mass public demonstrations, sustained civil disobedience, inability of the state to collect taxes, resistance to military conscription, rise of armed insurgencies
  • Growth of crime syndicates linked to ruling elites

iF YOU REMEMBER GUYS, I TOLD YOU THAT WHERE I'M LIVING NOW, WE CAN'T DISTINGUISH BETWEEN SOMALIA AND KENYA. HATUONI TOFAUTI KATI YA NCHI HIZO.
MSISHITUKE YA LEO BADO MTASIKIA MENGI.

BWANA MDOGO SMATTA, IS NOT TANZANIANS WHO COMPOSED THAT REPORT. SO THE THINGS TO DISCUSS IS TO CLEAN AND PUT IN ORDER THE HOUSE.
BUT I'M REAL SORRY TO HAVE A FAILING MEMBER IN EAC.

How about hapa TZ if you rely on this unproveable statistics/
THE issue hapa sio narely kwene au sijui manini. The reason is plain simple, data zilizo nimeziweka hapa ili watu waeze kutoa conclusions sahihi badala ya kuishi kwene dunia ya kufikirika. Delusional folks need to be helped-out..lol

THE issue hapa sio narely kwene au sijui manini. The reason is plain simple, data zilizo nimeziweka hapa ili watu waeze kutoa conclusions sahihi badala ya kuishi kwene dunia ya kufikirika. Delusional folks need to be helped-out..lol

Stay on your lane son.. first shot

Wow, there goes the west again. I think these guyz from US should tell us what they really want with Kenya. They are always like Kenya this.. Kenya that... blah .... blah.... blah... It's always Kenya, Kenya, Kenya. They should stop that at once!!!!:mmph::mmph::mmph:

BTW, do you know how TZ and the rest of Africa is ranked??? You'll be surprised.

Mimi naona hapa kuna vita ya watu maskini wakibishana kuwa nani ni maskini zaidi. Ukweli ni kuwa Tanzania na Kenya zote ni nchi maskini na watu wake wengi ni maskini wa kutupwa na sioni sababu ya kutumia nguvu nyingi kubishana nani ni zaidi katika kinyang'anyiro cha umaskini. Kwa nini tusitumie muda, nguvu na akili zetu kujadili ni kwa vipi tutaondokana na hili janga la umaskini linalokabili wananchi wengi wa hizi nchi badala ya kupoteza muda kujadili nani ni maskini kuliko mwingine?

Mimi naona hapa kuna vita ya watu maskini wakibishana kuwa nani ni maskini zaidi. Ukweli ni kuwa Tanzania na Kenya zote ni nchi maskini na watu wake wengi ni maskini wa kutupwa na sioni sababu ya kutumia nguvu nyingi kubishana nani ni zaidi katika kinyang'anyiro cha umaskini. Kwa nini tusitumie muda, nguvu na akili zetu kujadili ni kwa vipi tutaondokana na hili janga la umaskini linalokabili wananchi wengi wa hizi nchi badala ya kupoteza muda kujadili nani ni maskini kuliko mwingine?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
I like dat one bro. But i think ur lost.

Abdulhalim said:
What do I care as long as people stop being delusional?[/B]

Nobody is being delusional. I'm just asking. Okay, apart from Kenya, I would like to know which other countries fall in our category? Well, apart from Iran and the rest which are outside Africa. Specifically, other African countries in the same category as we.

Nobody is being delusional. I'm just asking. Okay, apart from Kenya, I would like to know which other countries fall in our category? Well, apart from Iran and the rest which are outside Africa. Specifically, other African countries in the same category as we.
Fuatilia exchange zilianzia vipi mpaka kufikia kusema hiyo maneno, usikurukupe kujiingiza katikati ya matairi ya treni.

I came across an article by J. Peter Pham, which asks some critical questions, give it a read if you so please. I aint fully doubting the index but to be real it daent fully represent the conditions on the ground.
In Kenyas case, here is my analysis base on the criterion they use to quantify this unrealistic stats;

For the purposes of this index, a failing state is one in which the government does not have effective control of its territory-Not applicable to Kenya, despite the migingo island dispute, and the threat by Alshabab in the Nothern frontier, i think we have control of our territory , is not perceived as legitimate by a significant portion of its population- Dont know about you but even though Kibaki's legitimacy is/was doubted by the ''majority'' most of us are now comfortable with the grand coalition goverment, and accept it as a legitimate goverment, does not provide domestic security or basic public services to its citizens- does the grenade attack at uhuru park count? coz every country has its fair share of insecurity caused by organised gangs, remember Dudus in Jamaica, the mexican drug cartels, the blood and creeps, KKK and other gangs in America, mungiki in Kenya, MS-13 in El Salvador and lacks a monopoly on the use of force. A failing state may experience active violence or simply be vulnerable to violence- every poor country is vulnerable to violence....

Click on the link to read the article does index predict or produce failed states by Peter pham. allAfrica.com: Africa: Does Index Predict or Produce Failed States?
Smatta;issue ya katiba mpya ambayo kuna wale wanaosema kuwa ikipitishwa basi wamasai waondoke huku,wakikuyu warudi kule na Kaleinjin wehere they belong huoni kuwa itachangia deligitimization?

Back
Top Bottom