Kenya Leads East Africa on Quality of Living!

KENYA IS D BEST, TANZANIANS DON'T HAVE FACTS:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

who cross border with heavy combat/war wepon like AK 47's tp steal grains/cattle/rob banks in tanzania? kuna mtanzania yoyote anayecross border kwenda kenya kuiba maharage! nani aliyekutwa na shida ya njaa hadi wakapewa msaada wa maindi na mawaziri wake wakakwiba? nchi gani east africa kuna robbery nyingi? acheni kudanganywa na west! cha msingi hapo kiangaliwe vigezo gani vimetumika?

who cross border with heavy combat/war wepon like AK 47's tp steal grains/cattle/rob banks in tanzania? kuna mtanzania yoyote anayecross border kwenda kenya kuiba maharage! nani aliyekutwa na shida ya njaa hadi wakapewa msaada wa maindi na mawaziri wake wakakwiba? nchi gani east africa kuna robbery nyingi? acheni kudanganywa na west! cha msingi hapo kiangaliwe vigezo gani vimetumika?

TZ PEKE YAKE:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

i said it in the failed states report and i will say it again.

this report is GARBAGE!!!!!!

I said that in the other report and people said that i was just jelous. i could have easily bragged for kenya leading TZ in this report lakini i firmly believe that this report is absolute CRAP!!!!! Most of these reports are just crap and i hope we africans will one day wake up and realise that.

i am not saying that everything in the report is crap but the shortcomings of the report are so grave that they overshadow the truths in the report

example, they score kenya's economy lower than tanzania while the UN report says that about 19% of kenyans and bolivians live under $1.25 a day while about 40% of tanzanian's live under $1.25 a day.
tanzania trumps kenya in most categories and yet somehow kenya comes out on top??? something for me does not add up!!!

i dont pretend to be an expert but i like stuff that makes sense and this report does not make sense. hense i say it is rubbish

Back
Top Bottom