Kenya kufungua ubalozi mpya nchini St. Kitts & Nevis

Quickly

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2015
Kenya establishes diplomatic relations with St Kitts and Nevis
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23 2016

ICC+PHOTO.jpg

Amina Mohamed, the Cabinet Secretary for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, in Nairobi on August 25, 2016. PHOTO | ANTHONY OMUYA | NATION MEDIA GROUP

By AGGREY MUTAMBO
More by this Author
Kenya has signed a joint communique with St Kitts and Nevis to establish diplomatic relations.

The deal was reached Thursday by Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed and her St Kitts and Nevis counterpart, Mr Mark Brantley.

It means both countries have agreed to establish relations at ambassadorial level, which includes opening missions and sending representative envoys to each other's territories.

During the signing ceremony on the sidelines of the 71st Session of the UN General Assembly in New York, Ms Mohamed said Kenya looks forward to the negotiation and conclusion of a framework of cooperation with St Kitts and Nevis.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23 2016

ICC+PHOTO.jpg

Amina Mohamed, the Cabinet Secretary for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, in Nairobi on August 25, 2016. PHOTO | ANTHONY OMUYA | NATION MEDIA GROUP

By AGGREY MUTAMBO
More by this Author
Kenya has signed a joint communique with St Kitts and Nevis to establish diplomatic relations.

The deal was reached Thursday by Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed and her St Kitts and Nevis counterpart, Mr Mark Brantley.

It means both countries have agreed to establish relations at ambassadorial level, which includes opening missions and sending representative envoys to each other's territories.

During the signing ceremony on the sidelines of the 71st Session of the UN General Assembly in New York, Ms Mohamed said Kenya looks forward to the negotiation and conclusion of a framework of cooperation with St Kitts and Nevis.

Hahah hahah a good time president Uhuru Kenya, mpaka aondoke madarakani nafikiri Kenya itakuwa inajulikana Dunia nzima na itakuwa inatoa development aid oversees!

Attachments

• General-View-Of-Town.jpg
    General-View-Of-Town.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 39
Oooh wow ....when you are only 54000 then its party up un there i bet you could spend your night in the park bench with your phone and laptop and wake up safe

There is a country called St kitts and Nevis????
is that a country or someones private island?
yup and yup.
I brought this to highlight something strange : how do you open an embassy in such a small island when there are other more significant carribean nations around like Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad, Dominican Republic. Why is this small island significant ?
Ps. it would have been wiser to open an embassy in one of the Maghreb North African nations, there is a huge new frontier for business and trade there than a small island nation.

yup and yup.
I brought this to highlight something strange : how do you open an embassy in such a small island when there are other more significant carribean nations around like Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad, Dominican Republic. Why is this small island significant ?
Ps. it would have been wiser to open an embassy in one of the Maghreb North African nations, there is a huge new frontier for business and trade there than a small island nation.
That's where ur Eurobond Money went!

Oooh wow ....when you are only 54000 then its party up un there i bet you could spend your night in the park bench with your phone and laptop and wake up safe
If someones steals something, you can wind up everyone(The whole country) and search them...like if you are in a library..
speaking of libraries, they have like 8 schools in the country, I bet 80% of the people know each other

Alafu check this out, If you have money to invest you can become a permanent citizen...hahaha I love this country already

St. Kitts allows foreigners to obtain the status of St. Kitts citizen by means of a government sponsored investment programme called Citizenship-by-Investment.Established in 1984, St. Kitts' citizenship programme is the oldest prevailing economic citizenship programme of this kind in the world. However, while the program is the oldest in the world, it only catapulted in 2006 when Henley & Partners, a global citizenship advisory firm, became involved in the restructuring of the program to incorporate donations to the country's sugar industry.

St. Kitts' Citizenship-by-Investment programme offers multiple benefits. According to their official website: "When you acquire citizenship under the St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship programme, you and your family enjoy full citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent. As citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis, you and your family are issued with passports which allow visa-free travel to more than 130 countries and territories worldwide, including all of the EU. Of course you have the right to take up residence in St. Kitts & Nevis as well as in most of the CARICOM member countries at any time and for any length of time"

Woooow ....how i wish i could go back to 1850 when total population of kenya was like 100,000 and educate our uncestors to keep it in their pants .......kama Tunisia 7mn people with a 56bn$ economy!!!....we would be balling!!!

A country i have admired
yup and yup.
You can access Tanganyika through Zanzibar, it doesn't have to be apparent to you in the short term

Woooow ....how i wish i could go back to 1850 when total population of kenya was like 100,000 and educate our uncestors to keep it in their pants .......kama Tunisia 7mn people with a 56bn$ economy!!!....we would be balling!!!

Unaonyesha jinsi gani ulivyo na uelewa mdogo wa uchumi, unafikiri leo hii ukipunguza Population ya Kenya na kunwa 100 000 itakuwa na Uchumi mkubwa? Au nikuulize kivingine unafikie Tuniasia ukiipa Population ya Kenya itakuwa na uchumi huo huo wa 56 billion?
Kila kitu ni relative nchi ya Kenya ina uchumi mdogo kulinganisha na population kwa sababu ya aina ya culture ya watu waishio Kenya, hivyo hata kama ukiongeza au kupunguza, hakuna kitakachobadilika kwani hao hao 100 000 wataibiana kila kitu kama ilivyo leo hii na bado kubakia masikini tu!

Unaonyesha jinsi gani ulivyo na uelewa mdogo wa uchumi, unafikiri leo hii ukipunguza Population ya Kenya na kunwa 100 000 itakuwa na Uchumi mkubwa? Au nikuulize kivingine unafikie Tuniasia ukiipa Population ya Kenya itakuwa na uchumi huo huo wa 56 billion?
Kila kitu ni relative nchi ya Kenya ina uchumi mdogo kulinganisha na population kwa sababu ya aina ya culture ya watu waishio Kenya, hivyo hata kama ukiongeza au kupunguza, hakuna kitakachobadilika kwani hao hao 100 000 wataibiana kila kitu kama ilivyo leo hii na bado kubakia masikini tu!
its not that black n white... pesa zingebiwa lakini zingebaki za kutosha, shule zingekua bora zaidi kwaivyo kila mtu angekua na uwezo wa kusoma masomo ya hali ya juu.... lazma ki aina watu wengi zaidi wangeishi maisha bora zaidi ...

its not that black n white... pesa zingebiwa lakini zingebaki za kutosha, shule zingekua bora zaidi kwaivyo kila mtu angekua na uwezo wa kusoma masomo ya hali ya juu.... lazma ki aina watu wengi zaidi wangeishi maisha bora zaidi ...

Siyo kweli kila kitu hapa Duniani ni relative, kusema kwamba kama Wakenya wangekuwa 100 000 wangekuwa na maisha bora zaidi klk Wakenya milioni 40 ni kujidanganya, na ukitaka kulielewa hili fikiria tu kidogo Kenya ya miaka 30 iliyopita haikuwa na watu milioni 40 bali walikuwa around 20 hapo, je matatizo yaliyopo leo hii hayakuwepo wakati nchi ya Kenya ina watu wachache? Je, corruption ilikuwa ni kidogo kulinganisha na leo hii? je crime ilikuwa ni kidogo kulinganisha na leo hii? Je, chakula kilikuwa kinamtosha kila mtu ukilinganisha na leo hii?

Siyo kweli kila kitu hapa Duniani ni relative, kusema kwamba kama Wakenya wangekuwa 100 000 wangekuwa na maisha bora zaidi klk Wakenya milioni 40 ni kujidanganya, na ukitaka kulielewa hili fikiria tu kidogo Kenya ya miaka 30 iliyopita haikuwa na watu milioni 40 bali walikuwa around 20 hapo, je matatizo yaliyopo leo hii hayakuwepo wakati nchi ya Kenya ina watu wachache? Je, corruption ilikuwa ni kidogo kulinganisha na leo hii? je crime ilikuwa ni kidogo kulinganisha na leo hii? Je, chakula kilikuwa kinamtosha kila mtu ukilinganisha na leo hii?
tunaongea kuhusu kama kenya ingekua na watu walio sahii lakini kidogo na mali iwe nyingi..

imagin kama vile familia ya watoto kumi, walioteseka kulishwa,kula.., je kama ingekua watoto ni watatu, wangeweza kujimudu maisha? - familia ile ile,wakati ule ule, nyba ile ile

tunaongea kuhusu kama kenya ingekua na watu walio sahii lakini kidogo na mali iwe nyingi..

imagin kama vile familia ya watoto kumi, walioteseka kulishwa,kula.., je kama ingekua watoto ni watatu, wangeweza kujimudu maisha? - familia ile ile,wakati ule ule, nyba ile ile

Watu milioni 40 kwenye nchi yenye ukubwa wa zaidi ya 550 000 km² siyo wengi kabisa, hivyo hiyo siyo excuse! Kenya haiko overpopulated kwa maana ina eneo kubwa sana na linalotosha!

this is a waste. such small countries should be served through the embassy of a nearby large country. uhuru wants to create jobs for some rejected politicians after 2017 elections. these small countries are also used for tax evasion. i hope kenya's leaders are not thinking of using it that way.

Duh! Huko wapi tena anakotupeleka muheshimiwa Uhuru wa Kenyatta. Haya bana tutaenda tu, natumai wamekaa na kutathmini umuhimu wa hili. Dunia tutaizunguka hii.
Natumai hako kainchi ni patamu kama ilivyo Zanzibar, jameni zenji yangu....duh Zanzibar, Wakenya tukienda kuserebuka tunaanzia pale bar ya CCM, afu tunakwenda klabu cha Bwawani, tunatoka hapo na kwenda klabu cha Entebbe halafu tunahitimisha kwenye hoteli ya Ngalawa. Yaani vurugu mwanzo mwisho, DJ anapata mabia afu akiachia kwenye kipaza sauti "I take this opportunity to recognise presence of Kenyans in the house", mayowe na saluti huku tukicheza kwaito. Zenji patamu *****....

Haya huko St. Kitts Nevis tunasija tu....

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom