Kenya is more peaceful than Tanzania

QN
We are not obsessed with TZ. It is only an option for when things go bad in KE...We do not wish any body dead...we just want to share. Ohh i forgot to tell you how we were gonna cross over...tutavuka mipaka vizuri, tufike huko DAR. Come on! be a good neighbour wacha uchoyo bwana. Sisi tukija wewe utukaribishe kama jirani mwema.
mie nitakukaribisha shemeji yangu maana dada yenu amenizalia watoto watatu so nitawapa nafasi ya kuishi Tanzania

i was about to blow before i saw this is an ancient thread (posted in 2010)! :becky:

kwa kawaida mijadala ya kuzihusu ni nani bora kazi ya kenya na tz huwa haiwezi kuisha kama motion debate ya "education is better than money"

Rutawhatever, the saying goes ''If wishes were HORSES... Is it a must for you to show us your poor educational background??? silence is golden at times, na kama hujui kitu uliza uambiwe, and go back to sichool while at it.
Ahh smata upo, sijakusikia muda mrefu,
By the way how is Nairobee,

i don't blame those youths since to them Nairobi is Kenya the research should have added a question on where Likichar and Garisa towns are? i bet they will not know where those two towns are!

Ahh smata upo, sijakusikia muda mrefu,
By the way how is Nairobee,

Eliakeem been a minute mkuu, naona mnafufua nyuzi zetu za zamani, mimi nipo nipo sana ila huwa siji humu kila siku kama hapo awali.. miss our back and forth.

i don't blame those youths since to them Nairobi is Kenya the research should have added a question on where Likichar and Garisa towns are? i bet they will not know where those two towns are!
Is that where you beggers at????

Back
Top Bottom