Kenya is more peaceful than Tanzania

QN
We are not obsessed with TZ. It is only an option for when things go bad in KE...We do not wish any body dead...we just want to share. Ohh i forgot to tell you how we were gonna cross over...tutavuka mipaka vizuri, tufike huko DAR. Come on! be a good neighbour wacha uchoyo bwana. Sisi tukija wewe utukaribishe kama jirani mwema.

Imagining me and my cuzos getting drunk kwa get together picnic, making lotsa noise for this hollier than thou Tanzanians.. hehhehe. you cant hate on a kenyan just because he thinks that he's neighborhood is peaceful than yours, stop being petty. its like the way i always say that Kenyan women have class than Tanzanians, thats my opinion, and I have a right to express it.

I think, there is elements of truth in what Kenyans believe. They believe in themselves that they are safe. nothing is good than believing in yourself. You must believe that you are safe for you to maintain that safety. If you ask people in Nairobi if they are safe, they ofcourse tell you yes, they are safe. How many cases of bank robberies during the day light were done in Kenya in the last 4 years compared to TZ? I hope TZ is much more! We have also a lot of people killed by gangs in Tanzania including the regular killings in Tarime and Rorya, albino killings, skinning of people in Mbeya, etc, all these are forms of insecurity. We better think aloud!!!!!!!!!

Imagining me and my cuzos getting drunk kwa get together picnic, making lotsa noise for this hollier than thou Tanzanians.. hehhehe. you cant hate on a kenyan just because he thinks that he's neighborhood is peaceful than yours, stop being petty. its like the way i always say that Kenyan women have class than Tanzanians, thats my opinion, and I have a right to express it.

Whaaat? what class do they have, or what class are you talking about? unafahamu manungayemembe? Are u out of your mind? Look at our first lady, utazimia mwenyewe. We smatta naona sasa umedata. Wanawake wenu wakiwapa chakula wanawarushia sahani, sisi wanawake wetu wanatupa chakula na kiss juu. If you bed a Tanzanian girl you will feel like a king and will have a long nice sleep, kina dada wa huko kwenu kwanza mpigane ndio akukaribishe na ukipata usungizi ni bahati yako, do you call that class? or Kenya has her own definition of "class". Najaua tunatofauti ya definition ya "Peace" sasa naona definition ya "class"

Jamaa wengi sana toka huko Kenya wanachukua bibi za kitanzania, lakini wangapi wanachhukua bibi za Kikenya? Smatta be realistic my brother. I can assure you hata kama ukichat na wanawake wa kitanzania hapa Jamiiforums you may end up cumming, lakini wa huko kwenu unaweza hata kuona keyboard ya moto.

This is also my right to express my opinion, i stand to be challenged and to be criticized.

PS: kuna kina dada wazuri sana huko nafahamu lakini si wengi sana kama huku kwetu. Najua ndio maana unapigania sana federation.

Whaaat? what class do they have, or what class are you talking about? unafahamu manungayemembe? Are u out of your mind? Look at our first lady, utazimia mwenyewe. We smatta naona sasa umedata. Wanawake wenu wakiwapa chakula wanawarushia sahani, sisi wanawake wetu wanatupa chakula na kiss juu. If you bed a Tanzanian girl you will feel like a king and will have a long nice sleep, kina dada wa huko kwenu kwanza mpigane ndio akukaribishe na ukipata usungizi ni bahati yako, do you call that class? or Kenya has her own definition of "class". Najaua tunatofauti ya definition ya "Peace" sasa naona definition ya "class"

Jamaa wengi sana toka huko Kenya wanachukua bibi za kitanzania, lakini wangapi wanachhukua bibi za Kikenya? Smatta be realistic my brother. I can assure you hata kama ukichat na wanawake wa kitanzania hapa Jamiiforums you may end up cumming, lakini wa huko kwenu unaweza hata kuona keyboard ya moto.

This is also my right to express my opinion, i stand to be challenged and to be criticized.

PS: kuna kina dada wazuri sana huko nafahamu lakini si wengi sana kama huku kwetu. Najua ndio maana unapigania sana federation.
Thats my opinion bro, I think they have class compared to Tanzanian women, am engaged to a Tanzanian so i know what am talking about. I respect your observation though, the only problem is that you seem to depend on hearsay and you have not experienced Kenyan women, don't be lied to son, there is a difference between being submissive and having respect.

Thats my opinion bro, I think they have class compared to Tanzanian women, am engaged to a Tanzanian so i know what am talking about. I respect your observation though, the only problem is that you seem to depend on hearsay and you have not experienced Kenyan women, don't be lied to son, there is a difference between being submissive and having respect.

We Smatta wewe, you are such an interesting lad, why would you be engaged to a woman with no "class". Now you are confirming my words, mnapenda wadada wa Tanzania. Sitaki kusema siri zangu kuhusu kina dada wa Kenya, ila naweza kusema there is speciality in them, kama umeona ile PS kwenye post yangu unaweza kujua maana yangu, it is not a matter of hear say. Nadhani kwenye hili tunaweza kukubali kukubaliana.

I think they know everything and we know nothing. They even have their own definition of the term Peace, am not sure whether it is evolved from Kikuyu, luo or Kikamba, or whether it was derived from kiluya, but for sure it is different from ours. Why would they have anything similar to backward people?

I am happy to see some of our pals from northern border have started to call themselves Kenyans. Probably election violence (peace as they define it) taught them a lesson or two. Majority still prefer tribal identities (nationalities) than NATIONAL identity, and they even act that way, they prefer to Kikuyus, luos and wazungu, not wakenya.

They think that the book they call constitution has erased tribalism in their minds, wait and see what will happen in the next election, then they will probably redefine "peace"

You wish, Down with it. Learn to appreciate your Tanzanianism and Africanism my brother, what happens in Kenya should not affect ur whim (hope ur joking). Not fair, such attitude portrays the "African" stereotype, if you know what I mean.

Bado mna hamu na hawa Mungiki brothers? Ati wana class? Which class, of flying toilets? Khe khe kheeeeee pengine wana uwezo zaidi kule mashada ndio kisa cha kukimbilia JF.

Peleka thread ya mapenzi, unakwepa realities wewe mkimbizi?

In a sarcastic point of view, it is obvious they feel 'safe' since all their robbers have come to us??

Also the rationale of one claiming to be safe is normally undertaken to show patriotism...but what actually transpires is hidden??

Judge not thy neighbour for you all will repent (through lies)......

So Tanzania is their benchmark. Safi sana
Teh, Teh, tunatisha ndo maana smatta kila siku lazima aje huku kuangalia tunavyoishi.
Wanatufuatilia sana. We are threat to them, coz if we say no to eac then that is colapse. Ngoja tujikumbushe ya mwaka jana licha ya kuwa ya kale hayanuki.
Someni hiyo link hapo chini.

You Missed This: Tanzania's Last and Longest Laugh Over Kenya

Angalieni jinsi wanavyotujadili, wanaacha kushughulika na mongiki, idp, kibera slums etc badala yake wanahangaika na watz.

BY MACHARIA GAITHO
A night out in Dar es Salaam thrills and shocks in equal measure
I'll never understand this place. I walk into the San Cirro on a Thursday night and have to pay the princely sum of TSh5,000 (about $4) at the door. I decline a suggestion from the guy at the box office that I get into the VIP section at TSh10,000 ($7). "Do I look like a VIP?" I ask him.

I submit to an electronic scanner and body search that would do proud the guys charged with securing US airspace from dark, evil, bearded terrorists.
A luminous green tear-proof paper band is strappped around my left wrist as proof that that I have paid the entry fee. I last saw such a thing when I took my brats to the Village Market swimming pool area in Nairobi.

With that proof of security check and payment, the door is opened and I make my grand entrance … to find that I am about the only customer. Well, me, and a hundred beefy bouncers and twice that number of waiters.

Even the promised live band is nowhere in evidence. Some fellows are messing around with wires and electronic gizmos on the stage, below a giant screen featuring a live feed from Big Brother Africa. These fellows really love their (Big Brother participant) Mwisho. At least our (Kenya) Sheila is still in there.

Very personalised

I settle down to the mind-sapping episode, and it suddenly strikes me that throughout the history of Big Africa, contestants from other countries have usually gone by authentic African names; It's only Kenyans who go by European "Christian" names. Maybe that trait will get us closer to heaven.

I digress. Being about the only customer and it's going to 11pm has its upside. The attractive young waitresses in their satin blouses are all over me with very personalised attention.

They really aim to please and I get my beer in double quick time. I have been around long enough to remember that its; naomba bia (some beer please) rather than the rude, Kenyan; lete pombe (bring some beer).

Anyway, it's going to midnight, and tomorrow is a working day, and I suppose it's time to start getting home.

But then, I realise the place is steadily filling up. All the empty seats around me have been occupied, and it is evident that Dar's bold & beautiful, young & restless, are out to have fun.
Defy laws

My eyes are threatening to pop out. The young girls are clearly determined to defy the laws of physics or whatever it was Newton said about liquids in jugs finding their own levels. The young girls of Nairobi cannot get their skirts any more micro-minier, and a new treatise is surely needed on the laws of gravity.

The place is beginning to rock. The stage is suddenly pulsating with writing bodies. The band has expanded from six personnel to a number that I cannot count after four Kili Lagers. The musicians are backed up by a half a dozen girl dancers in attire and moves that cannot be described on a public forum. The girls alternate with an equal number of male dancers, sharply dressed in all black outfits but nowhere near as good to look at.

It's going to 2.00 a.m. when I decide to take my leave. The beautiful ones of Dar are still streaming in and the place is now jam-packed. I wonder whether the public holiday has been extended.

Outside, I stop by an open-air eater and pick up my ‘take-away' dinner. An entire half-chicken and an extravagant ration of chips costs me all of TSh4,000 ($3). That's less than Kenya Shillings 240!

I decline the offers from boda boda and tuk-tuk operators and decide it's safe to walk the kilometre or so back to my hotel. This is Dar, not Nairobi.

Source: Africa Review*- A night out in Dar es Salaam thrills and shocks in equal measure

QN
We are not obsessed with TZ. It is only an option for when things go bad in KE...We do not wish any body dead...we just want to share. Ohh i forgot to tell you how we were gonna cross over...tutavuka mipaka vizuri, tufike huko DAR. Come on! be a good neighbour wacha uchoyo bwana. Sisi tukija wewe utukaribishe kama jirani mwema.

nyie naona watani wa jadi!!

If Kenyans believe their country is more peaceful than Tanzania, then no wonder Somalis will also believe their in the most peaceful and rich in Africa

If Kenyans believe their country is more peaceful than Tanzania, then no wonder Somalis will also believe their in the most peaceful and rich in Africa
Teh, teh,,..... Well logicaly proved by boolean algebra. I like it.

Teh, teh,,..... Well logicaly proved by boolean algebra. I like it.
kaka umenikumbusha mbali mambo ya T na F ,T au F,T halafu F,acha tu Boolean na circuit yake,haya tukija katika mada wanasema wao wana amani kuliko sisi,si ni ndio,na kiswahili chao unaweza kudhani wanauliza kumbe wanakujibu,anyway tusiongee sana vitendo vinaonyesha,yupi kishamwaga damu na nani atazidi kumwaga damu,muda utasema (time will tell),kwahiyo usidhani upo peponi kumbe unaisha motoni(think you are in heaven but you are living in hell)

Yeah Who cares indeed? It is prudent to care whether your neighbour is peaceful or not. Violence does spill over you know!! (e.g.-Somalia instability causes alot of KE's sleepless nights).

After we go to 'war' again in the 2012 elections we will still cross that border and come to TZ. With our bad tabias and all...hahaha!!!

Peace is relative...as far as the survey goes it is more peaceful than it was during PEV.

Yes! Of course peace relative. Its true that Kenya is nowadays more peaceful than during post election violence, but its nosense to to say that kenya is nowadays more peaceful than Tanzania at least you could compare with Burundi.

QuonQ
I was waiting for your reply ...Believe you me, you would prefer a peaceful KE. Imagine all the nyang'aus and their nyang'aulets crossing over to TZ because of instability...What a day that will be! Now that we are part of EAC you can be sure that as soon as we see trouble coming we will vuka the mipakas and bring our 'weak, noisy' selves into your territory...The saintly TZ. Infact i can see a halo around TZ. Its full saints.

Miss you Nyaralego, where are you ?:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom