Kenya: Gays Flee As Irate Residents Storm Likoni Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
mekatilili, dont waste your time my friend. they just do not get it.

their beliefs have blinded them. subjecting people to their beliefs is a clear indication of narrow mindedness

It is sad, they have taken the time out of their 'busy' schedule to wail over WHAT CONSENTING ADULTS DO WITH THEIR GENITALS whilst their countrymen wallow in abject poverty and their country becomes East Africa's epicenter of corruption. One would expect the latter issues to be weighty enough to warrant their attention but no, it is WHAT CONSENTING ADULTS DO WITH THEIR GENITALS that is a pressing issue.

Livefire has the chutzpah to yelp on about LGBT yet he has never spoken about the plight of IDPS and is now drooling over his alliance of hate with the same individuals that are always bashing him on this forum.

Xenophobia, homophobia and a severe case of ignorance.

This imposition of one's faith and code of ethics will never be allowed. I am confident that we are not the only ones and that there are many Kenyans and Tanzanians here who are against this bigotry.

It is sad, they have taken the time out of their 'busy' schedule to wail over WHAT CONSENTING ADULTS DO WITH THEIR GENITALS whilst their countrymen wallow in abject poverty and their country becomes East Africa's epicenter of corruption. One would expect the latter issues to be weighty enough to warrant their attention but no, it is WHAT CONSENTING ADULTS DO WITH THEIR GENITALS that is a pressing issue.

Livefire has the chutzpah to yelp on about LGBT yet he has never spoken about the plight of IDPS and is now drooling over his alliance of hate with the same individuals that are always bashing him on this forum.

Xenophobia, homophobia and a severe case of ignorance.

This imposition of one's faith and code of ethics will never be allowed. I am confident that we are not the only ones and that there are many Kenyans and Tanzanians here who are against this bigotry.

damn u, u just had to fix ma name in the above barrage of nonsense? How on earth does a normal mwananchi have the authority to oversee resettlement of the IDPs? You are loosing it, hotline Nairobi for further assistance. U missed a dial i bet, nkt.
Talking of bashing, i think u are more of a bigger bufoon in this thread. I contribute to the best of my knowlegde and if anything 90% i give objective analysis. Get sympathy somewhere else, take ua gayism to your cohorts n lock them there. The thought of the word brings great distaste to my mouth. Nkt, these is crazy, stop pushing it south. I take alliance with a clear path, objectivity and practibility in mind. Nationalism for my soul n faith/principalities?, nah, to HELL WITH you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom