Kenya After the 2007 Election Violence

Mekatilili

JF-Expert Member
Oct 16, 2011
Many people in this forum have been using the 2007 election violence in Kenya to discredit and batter Kenyans. Many also constantly say "Tanzania is the most peaceful country on the planet" which got me thinking of national infrastructural projects completed or initiated by the Tanzanian and Kenyan government from 2008 onwards. The government's duty is to ensure there is a conducive environment for trade and infrastructure is a good yard stick. By national project I am referring to projects worth over $100 million onwards.

This will hopefully shut up once and for all those that are constantly talking about peace but have no development to show.

Here is list of national infrastructural projects started or completed by the Kenyan government from 2008 onwards:

1. Thika Super Highway
  2. Eastern Bypass
  3. Lamu Port
  4. Nakuru International Airport
  5. Southern Bypass
  6. Isiolo International Airport
  7. Kisumu International Airport
  8. Wajir International Airport
  9. Isiolo resort City
  10. Konza City
  11. Menengai geothermal plant
  12. Ngong wind farm
  13. Turkana wind farm (Africa's Largest Wind Farm)
  14. Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Expansion
  15. Nairobi Commuter Rail (Electric Train) (Under construction/ 2 Stations complete
  16. East Africa's first solar panel factory in Naivasha

Waiting on you TZ

Many people in this forum have been using the 2007 election violence in Kenya to discredit and batter Kenyans. Many also constantly say "Tanzania is the most peaceful country on the planet" which got me thinking of national infrastructural projects completed or initiated by the Tanzanian and Kenyan government from 2008 onwards. The government's duty is to ensure there is a conducive environment for trade and infrastructure is a good yard stick. By national project I am referring to projects worth over $100 million onwards.

This will hopefully shut up once and for all those that are constantly talking about peace but have no development to show.

Mekatilili,

..but dont u have elections at the end of this year, 2012??

..Waswahili husema: " Usitukane wakunga na uzazi ungalipo."

..wengine husema: " Usitukane mamba kabla hujavuka mto."

..I hope u this time around u wont need Koffi Annan,Ben Nkapa,Graca Machel, and Jakaya Kikwete, kuwasuluhisha.

Mekatilili,

..but dont u have elections at the end of this year, 2012??

..Waswahili husema: " Usitukane wakunga na uzazi ungalipo."

..wengine husema: " Usitukane mamba kabla hujavuka mto."

..I hope u this time around u wont need Koffi Annan,Ben Nkapa,Graca Machel, and Jakaya Kikwete, kuwasuluhisha.

I'm quite sure we wont need them, not unless we invite them to witness the swearing in of our new president.. 2007 was a trial period for Kenya, we all admit that and a hurdle we gladly overcame and like a phoenix we rose from the ashes. back to the topic at hand, what has Tanzanian as a country with its peace and abundance in natural resources achieved since 2007? seriously sir, what has your president done for you despite his gazillion trips abroad looking for aid? do you even have a check list for your government? are you really serious you want to compete economically with other EA countries? I pity you guys, putting in mind that you will elect the same geezers in 2015, Tanzania needs a revolution of their country and mind...

It is true, but it for us to sort out. I admit we have dunderheads as leaders, but am still skeptical about Kenya. Kenya won't solve Tanzania's woes, unfortunately! despite the strides, majority of kenyans are dirty poor, landless and keep deserting their own land! some of the jobs you do in this country is a testimony. if a kenyan can travel all the way from there to wash dishes in petty bars, or do umachinga, etc then you guys are still in deep sh.it! and still your chronic ukabila will tear you into shreads! TANZANIA WILL NEVER EVER LOOK UP FOR KENYA AS HER ROLE MODEL COUNTRY.......because we know your inside strory!

Here is list of national infrastructural projects started or completed by the Kenyan government from 2008 onwards:

1. Thika Super Highway
  2. Eastern Bypass
  3. Lamu Port
  4. Nakuru International Airport
  5. Southern Bypass
  6. Isiolo International Airport
  7. Kisumu International Airport
  8. Wajir International Airport
  9. Isiolo resort City
  10. Konza City
  11. Menengai geothermal plant
  12. Ngong wind farm
  13. Turkana wind farm (Africa's Largest Wind Farm)
  14. Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Expansion
  15. Nairobi Commuter Rail (Electric Train) (Under construction/ 2 Stations complete
  16. East Africa's first solar panel factory in Naivasha

Waiting on you TZ

kenya kweli ni nchi imebarikia na kupendwa sana na mwenyezi mungu kama israel,watu walidhani na wakasema kenya kwisha lakini sasa kenya imeendelea kwa kasi sana. mungu asifiwe! nchi yoyote inyaoendelea yapaswa kushangiriwa

Back
Top Bottom