Kanye West Vs MTv Movie Awards 09

Big up Kanye, Ade, Williams.....sasa ni zamu ya Drogba

Jamaa msolidarity kipofu

images

Meaning???

Meaning this typpa shyt happens across the board, not only with people of color. Look at 'Em and his antics picking on MC, it is in the Congress with Joe Wilson and the "You Lie" moment in case the name did not ring a bell.

So castigating a racial undertone on this behavior is unfair.

Big up Kanye, Ade, Williams.....sasa ni zamu ya Drogba

Big up for what? Out of pocket behavior? Lack of decorum? You just don't do what Kanye did. It's crass!

And what if the tables were turned....say Beyonce was up there accepting her award and out of nowhere Kid Rock bumrushes her and says Taylor Swift deserved to win...I guarantee you Al Sharpton would be up in arms protesting racism.

Meaning this typpa shyt happens across the board, not only with people of color. Look at 'Em and his antics picking on MC, it is in the Congress with Joe Wilson and the "You Lie" moment in case the name did not ring a bell.

So castigating a racial undertone on this behavior is unfair.

Thanks Bluray!! Its true, unfortunately we have had a few of the them in just a couple of days!!

Lets also accept that some sensitivities will always remain due to many factors

I think he was wasted coz he had a bottle of Henny in his hand for most of the night..

This is what Ran Into My MIND afterward!, I saw him With Hennessy and sometimes during the show they showed Kanye with empty Bottle!... I knew something was up!...

B.

Suppose it was 50 Cent who had won and he was up there with his G-Unit goons giving his acceptance remarks. Do y'all really think Kanye would have done the same as he did last night? I doubt it....he knows who to do it to...Lol

kweli,wangemchapa vizuuuuuri,na wangeskumia kwa album moja mahiri kabisa ya kumchambua..

That was Kanye's worst... ama kweli kanyea west...

But he got what he wanted!!!

r-OBAMA-KANYE-large.jpg

During a CNBC interview on Monday, President Obama called Kanye West a "jackass" regarding his behavior at the MTV Video Music Awards. (Watch the video of Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the VMAs here and read about his first apology.)

Obama's colorful remark was actually made in an off-the-record portion of the interview that was tweeted -- and then deleted -- by ABC News reporter Terry Moran.

"Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential," Moran wrote.

Politico's Michael Calderone has ABC's statement apologizing for Moran's journalistic breach.

UPDATE: Kanye West issued an emotional follow-up apology to Taylor Swift during an appearance on "The Jay Leno Show" Monday evening. Watch that here.

Niliiona hii jana mkuu.
Kanye alichemsha.
Now huyu obama na hizi statement tena ndo sielewi inakuwaje "Jackass= A man who is a stupid incompetent fool.

And what if the tables were turned....say Beyonce was up there accepting her award and out of nowhere Kid Rock bumrushes her and says Taylor Swift deserved to win...I guarantee you Al Sharpton would be up in arms protesting racism.

I wish that happened for real, KidRock angepewa kichapo ajabu, you dont mess with the ROC.

BTW hennesy is a product of Louis Vuitton and him sippin hennesy on the Awrd was a way of advertisment coz Kanye is the Louis vuitton don. Bad influence I can say, but the drink didn't mess him up, he knows better than that. Its a must he puts that on his next single I cant wait to listen to the word play. Play on playa.

Now huyu obama na hizi statement tena ndo sielewi inakuwaje "Jackass= A man who is a stupid incompetent fool.

Duh!!! HII KALI KULIKO

Niliiona hii jana mkuu.
Kanye alichemsha.

Nadhani hio classification inamfaa Kanye maana kazidi mno!

...Je huyo demu angekataa kumpa hio mic basi nd'o ingekuakuaje?

Big up for what? Out of pocket behavior? Lack of decorum? You just don't do what Kanye did. It's crass!

.....kwi kwi kwi kwikwi........vipi kuhusu "tea party" in washington.....lol

Watch As Sarah From MuchOnDeman Interviewed 50 Cent on Kanyes Reaction.

Ahahahahah, 1:14min is Funny as Sh*t!...

Even 1/2 a Dollar knew, Kayne was WRONG!!!... Check Out The Video

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW2R8Bjr9WE
"

"He shouldn even worry about me, Pink was fin'get to Him" ... 50 Cent.

B

El Presidente kamuita Kanye West Jack***
"I thought that was really inappropriate! You know? It's like, she's getting an award--what are you butting in? I hear you. I agree with you. The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person. She's getting her award. What's he doing up there? He's a jacka**. Now, now, all this stuff, I'm assuming all this stuff [laughs] come on guys, cut the president some slack. I got a lot of other stuff on my plate..."
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPkitjDG8[/ame]

Hahahahahaaa...that's what's up Mr. President...ahahahahaha...now I kinda like Obama.

Back
Top Bottom