Kanisa la shetani!!!

minda

JF-Expert Member
Oct 2, 2009
The Church Of Satan

Just in case you haven't read any Satanic material before now, here is a quote from The Satanic Bible:
“There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!”
The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan IV:2

A Satanist does not believe in God, Satan, The Devil, Angels, Heaven, Hell, etc, all these items belong to Judeo-Christianity, not Satanism. If this is news to you then please, at some point, read the Description of Satanism. Neither does a Satanist believe in the Buddha's reincarnations, any myths of Judaism, Islam or Upanishad. They are irrelevant and silly ideas.

Peter Gilmore, High Priest of the Church of Satan concurs:
“As you can see there are no elements of devil worship in the Church of Satan. Such practices are looked upon as being Christian heresies. Believing in the Christian world-view of God vs. the Devil and choosing to side with the Prince of Darkness is pointless to the Satanist as neither exists. [...] To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. Some Satanists extend this symbol to encompass the evolutionary "force" of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. To the Satanist, Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather it is a name for the reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will.”
CHANZO: Worshipping the Devil vs. Satanism

MY TAKE;

wakuu,
nimeona vema niirudishe tena hii post ili tuweze kuijadili kwa weledi. mimi mwenyewe ni mkristo na siamini katika haya yanayohubiriwa katika kanisa la shetani.
hata hivyo, katika siku za hivi karibuni (octoba 2010), kumeripotiwa kuwapo kwa kikao cha watu wa dini hiyo jijini dar, huku wakijiita kwa majina kama freemasons na illuminati na wamehusishwa na viongozi na wasanii wengi hapa nchini kuwa washiriki kwenye kanisa hilo.

• je, kuna ukweli gani kuhusu uwepo wa kanisa la shetani hapa nchini kwa majina ya freemasons na illuminati?
naomba kuwasilisha!!!

UBUNGOUBUBUNGO:
...na hiyo picha yako inafanana na.....? I mean avatar yako.

JIBU: wala siyo kama unavyofikiria...au unanitenga kwa kwa jinsi nilivyo? bwan mdogo unitake radhi?

Kama hadi shetani ameamua kuandika biblia yake, basi ni dhahiri kwamba siku za mwisho zimekaribia sana. Ni wakati wetu mzuri wa kutubu na kumrudia muumba wetu.

unajua nanilii...... amekuja kuintroduce nanilii ili apate waumini wawe kwenye kundi lake........si unajua tena naniliii....anataka kuintroduce ilikanisa bongo? nchi zingine lilishakuwepo, na hapo bongo kuna kipindi lilitaka lifunguliwa wakapigwa stop,..ila nasikia huwa wanakutana wao kwa wao kisirisiri na wanatafuta waumini ile mbaya...mambo ya ibada zao huko, ajabu...ndo naniliii ameenda kuichukua iyo av..tar huko kwenye web yao...si unajua tena.

Duuh we acha tu. That is why I decided to sell my soul to Jesus Chris this sunday, for fame and fortune, Not the devil.

Duuh we acha tu. That is why I decided to sell my soul to Jesus Chris this sunday, for fame and fortune, Not the devil.

Congrats my dear, uamuzi uliochukua ni wa busara sana, hauta kaa ujute maishani mwako. Kwa kufanya hivyo umetangaza vita na shetani, simama imara na siku zote utakuwa mshindi. Bwana Yesu akubariki sana.

You did not "sell" it, you "offered" willingly it to Jesus.... You can only Sell your Soul to Satan in return for something else

The Church Of Satan

Just in case you haven't read any Satanic material before now, here is a quote from The Satanic Bible:
“There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!”​
The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan IV:2

A Satanist does not believe in God, Satan, The Devil, Angels, Heaven, Hell, etc, all these items belong to Judeo-Christianity, not Satanism. If this is news to you then please, at some point, read the Description of Satanism. Neither does a Satanist believe in the Buddha's reincarnations, any myths of Judaism, Islam or Upanishad. They are irrelevant and silly ideas.
Peter Gilmore, High Priest of the Church of Satan concurs:
“As you can see there are no elements of devil worship in the Church of Satan. Such practices are looked upon as being Christian heresies. Believing in the Christian world-view of God vs. the Devil and choosing to side with the Prince of Darkness is pointless to the Satanist as neither exists. [...] To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. Some Satanists extend this symbol to encompass the evolutionary "force" of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. To the Satanist, Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather it is a name for the reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will.”​
CHANZO: Worshipping the Devil vs. Satanism ; LEO TAREHE 15 JUNI, 2010.

Inasikitisha sana kama ma devil worshipers nao wanakuja Tanzania!! From what thsi guy has written, Plus what his avater looks like I just conclude 100% he is a ***** woshiper!!
Yaani Mod mnakubali mtu atuandikie Satanic verses Hapa?
Haya tushayasoma hayo maandiko ya kishetani. So what? Tujiunge na shetani sio?
Am very irritated on this my dear mods.
Ndio kuna uhuru wakuandika hapa JF. But this is too much!!!
Please mods remove this rubish.
or you can just give me a ban!!
My dear God!! am sorry for reading this. I never knew that I was going to be given satanic verses!!
I have just lost my working mood!! ngoja niombe sicksheet jamani.

JOSEY 1979 ANAANDIKA:

"Inasikitisha sana kama ma devil worshipers nao wanakuja Tanzania!! From what thsi guy has written, Plus what his avater looks like I just conclude 100% he is a ***** woshiper!!
My dear God!! am sorry for reading this. I never knew that I was going to be given satanic verses!!
"

NAWAHAKIKISHIA WANA JF WOTE KWAMBA MIMI SIYO DEVIL**** NA NDIYO MAANA NIMEWEKA HIYO WEB SIYO KWA VILE NATAKA WATU WAJIUNGE BUT RATHER WATU WAJUE UTUMBO UNAOENDELEA HUKO MAJUU NA PIA WAEPUKANE NAO. THAT WAS MY INTENTION AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!! KUHUSU FACIAL APPEARANCE YANGU; PLEASE DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS APPEARANCE ILA FIKIRIA KUHUSU LENGO LANGU ZURI KWA JF NA JAMII NZIMA YA TANZANIA.

lakini kuna watu wamejiunga na kanisa hilo nao yasemekana ni watanzania wenzio!!

• je, kuna ukweli gani kuhusu uwepo wa kanisa la shetani hapa nchini kwa majina ya freemasons na illuminati?
naomba kuwasilisha!!!

Mpwa,
hamjaelewana kidogo tu.
jamaa ameleta hiyo thread kutu brain wash na sio kutuconvice tuhamie dini ya mashetani
Inasikitisha sana kama ma devil worshipers nao wanakuja Tanzania!! From what thsi guy has written, Plus what his avater looks like I just conclude 100% he is a ***** woshiper!!

Mkuu unawafahamu? basi tupe japo clue ya majina yao au shughuli wanazofanya

Back
Top Bottom