Kagame Oyeee, Kikwete Ziii

Mtoa thread nadhani wewe hujui lolote kuhusu kagame na siasa za rwanda.....nani kasema rwanda wanaishi mbinguni??....kuweni makini na propaganda za marekani na uingereza kupitia UN yao.

Rwanda arrests football head on way to World Cup

Brig-Gen Jean Bosco Kazura (Photo from Ferwafa - ferwafa.rw/fed) Jean Bosco Kazura served in Sudan's Darfur region

The head of Rwanda's Football Federation, Brig-Gen Jean Bosco Kazura, has been arrested for travelling to the World Cup in South Africa.

An army spokesperson said as he was also a soldier, the football official needed permission to leave the country.

He was recalled and detained for "insubordination", spokesman Jill Rutaremara told the BBC.

He denied it was to do with the general contacting two senior officers who recently fled to South Africa.

They left Rwanda earlier this year after falling out with President Paul Kagame, who later reshuffled the military leadership ahead of elections due in August.

"Even though he serves in the private sector with the football federation, he still has to obey military law," Lt-Col Rutaremara told the BBC's Great Lakes service.

Brig-Gen Kazura was put in charge of training and operations after the reshuffle.

Before joining the football federation, he had served with Rwandan peacekeepers in Sudan's troubled Darfur region.

He was also involved in the military campaign conducted by the Rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF) to end the 1994 genocide, as were two other top-ranking officers arrested in April.

August's elections will be the second presidential polls held since the genocide when Mr Kagame, the RPF leader, came to power.

The World Cup kicks off in South Africa later on Friday - the first time it being held in Africa.

MAONI:

HIVI HUYU 'RAHISI' WETU SI KAMA KICHUGUU KWA HUYU MLIMA KILIMANJARO KAGAME AMBAYE AMEKUJA KWENYE SIASA JUZI TU????

Rais gani hana clue ya uongozi??? Raisi gane mzembe hivi wakati taifa linakwenda ovyo ovyo wakati yeye na mawswahiba wake wanakula kuku.

Cheki mwanaume huyu Rwanda. Kazi kwanza, starehe baadaye. Wakwetu- Kila siku starehe. Mweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Tufwire wanyambala

Nina wasi wasi wewe ndo umemaliza std 7

oh ok! kumbe watanzania tunatofautiana in our opinion when it comes to how we want to be ruled, kumbe wenzangu wengine mnapenda kudhibitiwa na kuwa under millitary control? Mimi mwenzenu i would rather live in a democratic state ambapo nikitaka kusafiri as long as i"m not affecting anybody (na sijaiba) then it's my right. halafu somebody please nielezee how the hell this comparison came about in the first place? was their a contest held all over the world where their was a faulty official wanting to go to S.A and the head of state had to figure out how to deal with them? Au tunapenda tu kutafuta faults kwa raisi wetu? I smell pettiness in this post! I'm willing to bet my whole life savings that if the roles were flipped and JK had acted as Kagame, this forum would read KIKWETE MUONEVU! we don't even know what's really happening in Rwanda mradi tu kikwete aingizwe and he's name get's dragged in the mud. This is an intellectual forum, please stick to intelligent posts and stop using every chance to bash the president. it's getting old!

Kikwete is the worst president I have ever heard of. Hi actions are like those of a celebrity not a states man. He does not know who a president is despite being one.

Look!!!! The Rwandese Revenue authority has returned lorries carrying fake fuel/aduletrated fuel from Tanzania and fined them heavily. Here you have a country with a president setting too many organs with no effective management killing our nation.

Now the rwandese have acted. Do you think if they had a lousy president like our beloved smile cracking mind your own busness like JK they would have done what they did.

Get a life my friends, It is just too childish when you have president's vehicles loosing tyres or where your have presidential motorvehicles receiving fake fuel in Arusha. People are so confident of fooling this man to the extent that they can put water in his cars. Laughable. While you have the guts to put water into your president's cars the rwandese do not want fake fuel even in their bajajis.

You do not have a presedent, you have a clown, people

Back
Top Bottom