Justin Timberlake, rapper Lupe Fiasco, and singer Kenna to climb Mount kilimanjaro

Paka_Shume

Jun 22, 2007
Justin Timberlake wants the world to know how committed he is to bringing awareness about the water crisis we’re in.

In fact, he wants to shout it from the mountaintops! And he’ll be doing just that when he scales to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa.

Justin, rapper Lupe Fiasco, and singer Kenna will trek up the Tanzanian mountain to raise awareness about the current water shortage the world is facing.

Justin tells GQ, “I’ve been training four times a week to get my VO2 levels up to expand my lungs. We’ll climb for a week straight, carrying 30 pounds on our backs. It’s going to be intense, but it’s going to be so rewarding.”

For Kenna, it’s an especially personal thing. She says, “My dad almost died as a child from waterborne diseases in Ethiopia, and he had talked to me about digging a well there, and I thought, ‘I have too many friends who would be concerned with the subject of clean water. Maybe I can help out.”

This is a huge feat ahead of them! Justin is proving once again that he’s unstoppable in anything he aims to accomplish!

Kupanda mlima ni vizuri sana. Nilipanda miaka 15 iliyopita, it is good feel to to reach the uhuru pick. Wanapandia mlima kenya ama Tanzania?

wapi wizara ya maliasili na utalii hizi ni opportunity za kujitangaza lakini wa**n*e wamelala tu, ile ya ma super star wa uingereza imepita kavu. hivi hawa watu wanafanyaga nini haswa aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

wapi wizara ya maliasili na utalii hizi ni opportunity za kujitangaza lakini wa**n*e wamelala tu, ile ya ma super star wa uingereza imepita kavu. hivi hawa watu wanafanyaga nini haswa aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
Kwani wanakuja kwa niaba ya Wizara ya maliasili na utalii au ni kama mtu na mipango yake mwenyewe ya kutalii?Ukisema wa watumie kujitangaza itabidi mikataba itengenezwe na fedha kibao itumike ili waweze kutangaza kama unavyotaka.Wenzetu hawa huwezi kumtumia kirahisi rahisi tu!

Back
Top Bottom