Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Freetown, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Freetown

Freetown JF-Expert Member

Apr 15, 2008
    There was this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. After he didn't move for a half-an-hour, this big trouble-making truck driver stepped up right next to him, took the drink from the guy, and just drank it all down. The poor man started crying.
    The truck driver turned and said: "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man crying."
    "No, it's not that." the man replied, "Today is the worst day of my life. First, I overslept and was late for an important meeting. My boss became outraged and then fired me. When I left the building to my car, I found out that it was stolen. The police said they could do nothing. I then got a cab to return home, and after I paid the cab driver and the cab had gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the gardener."
    The man was really sobbing now, "I left home depressed and came to this bar. And now, just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, YOU show up and drink my poison ..."

2. Bubu Msemaovyo

Bubu Msemaovyo JF-Expert Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Oh My God unakuwa marehemu mtarajiwa as soon as unapomalizia tone la mwisho. RIP

3. s

shonge Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Eeh, akome na ubabe wake huyo fisadi

4. s

shonge Member

Apr 15, 2008
    kudadadeki

5. N

Nesindiso Sir JF-Expert Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Kaazi kweli kweli!!!!