Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Just how BIG is Dar compared to Nairoberry???

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Nairoberry, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nairoberry

Nairoberry JF-Expert Member

Apr 11, 2012
    the reason am asking this question is i have a Kenyan friend who visited me over Easter weekend. now he has never been to dar but he lives in nairobi. i myself was in dar longtime ago too i don't like the city i prefer just chilling in dodoma my home town. now since he wanted to go to dar i linked him with one of my relatives and he went there on saturday. so when he came back to dodoma on Monday i asked him how dar was, the look on his face was one of utter disbelief, yaaani alikondoa macho then stammered, he said " DAR NI KUBWA!!....DAR NI KUBWA SANA USICHEZE!!" i looked at him knowing that he comes from Nairobi so i asked him how big, first he said dar makes dodoma look like a village then i asked him how big is dar compared to Nairobi ??? i waited anxiously for that answer....then he swallowed a lump of saliva that almost chocked him, he said " NIKUBWA KAMA NAIROBI.." my heart skipped a beat i could not believe it!! last time i was in dar about 6 years ago it was not near Nairobi. now my question i want to ask fellow forumers who have been to dar and nairobi and know those places well.

1)how big is dar compared to Nairobi?

2) has dar in the last decade had more growth than Nairobi??

3) or is my kenyan friend just confused since this was his first time in dar??
  2. M

Marytina JF-Expert Member

Apr 11, 2012
    how big is Kigoma compared to Mwanza???????????????

kama umewahi kaa Nairoberry huwezi leta ubishi
  3. Ab-Titchaz

Ab-Titchaz Content Manager Staff Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I dont see any purpose of this thread apart form posturing....."My mother is a better cook than yours".....type of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.