Jumuia Mpya ya Africa Mashariki nani aliyesababisha kifo cha muungano ule wa kwanza?

Ndallo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
Jumuia Mpya ya Africa Mashariki (EAC) ilifana kwa kipindi kifupi, halafu ikadorora na kufikia mwaka wa 1977 ilikua imevunjika kabisa huku mataifa wanachama yakirushiana cheche za lawama kuhusu ni yupi aliyesababisha kifo cha muungano huo. Je kuna hakikisho gani kuwa vizingiti vilivyokuwepo miaka ya 1970 vimeondoka ili kufanikisha ndoto ya muungano huu mpya? Kama ule muungano wa kwanza ulikua na shida naona hata huu wa sasa una shida.

It's them Nyang'aus....simple and clear! But let's not give them unneccesary attention, because that's what they like most! A bunch of desperate yet noisy creatures!

All three member states contributed down fall.
Dr Julius Nyerere could not recognise Iddi Amin as Uganda head of State
Amin accused Tanzania for supporting Amin's opponents to topple him.
Kenya felt uneasy with Tanzania Ujamaa policy.
Tanzania was much occupied with liberation struggle to Southern African Nationals and paid lip services to EAC matters.
Charles Njonjo was very powerful politician in Kenya politics at that time, he wanted the community to break, and its believed ounce the community broke up he celebrated with a glass of Champaign

All three member states contributed down fall.
Dr Julius Nyerere could not recognise Iddi Amin as Uganda head of State
Amin accused Tanzania for supporting Amin's opponents to topple him.
Kenya felt uneasy with Tanzania Ujamaa policy.
Tanzania was much occupied with liberation struggle to Southern African Nationals and paid lip services to EAC matters.
Charles Njonjo was very powerful politician in Kenya politics at that time, he wanted the community to break, and its believed ounce the community broke up he celebrated with a glass of Champaign

kenya remains the most responsible state

Tell me three reasons why you think Kenya was responsible for the breakup of the first EAC and I will quit jamii forums today, am serious about this. All the countries were responsible equally

Tell me three reasons why you think Kenya was responsible for the breakup of the first EAC and I will quit jamii forums today, am serious about this. All the countries were responsible equally
Kwanza ulikuwa hujazaliwa..hebu tupishe huko ebo

Seriously, there were not only three reasons. a quite good number of causes.
Hata hivyo, the so called current EAC, for me has never been into existance, as it's defunct from the day when proposed to start.

Hahahaaah!!!!!!!!!!! Smatta bwana!

Every country contributed to the collapse of the first EAC, but Kenya contributed much more. The major reason was Kenya felt more stronger economically and self sustained. That's why it was Kenya which took first step towards breakup by ignoring some EAC agreement with other members and then freezing some community operations which led Tanzania to close its borders. Of course there were other reasons like misunderstanding btn Tanzania and Uganda but this was not strong reason and that's why neither Tanzania nor Uganda was the first to declare fall of EAC.

Hahahaaah!!!!!!!!!!! Smatta bwana!

Every country contributed to the collapse of the first EAC, but Kenya contributed much more. The major reason was Kenya felt more stronger economically and self sustained. That's why it was Kenya which took first step towards breakup by ignoring some EAC agreement with other members and then freezing some community operations which led Tanzania to close its borders. Of course there were other reasons like misunderstanding btn Tanzania and Uganda but this was not strong reason and that's why neither Tanzania nor Uganda was the first to declare fall of EAC.

Sisi wote tulichangia, Tanzania na sera zake za ujamaa haingeweza pikika chungu moja na Kenya, Tanzania na Amin hawakuwa wanapatana.. pia Tanzania ilikuwa inaconcentrate sana na kuzikomboa nchi za kusini mwa Africa hadi ikawa nikama haiko kwenye jumuiya, kwa sababu concentration yake yote na finance ilikuwa focused on Southern African countries, hamwezi rundika lawama zote kwa Kenya. Wengi wetu hatujapata kuelewa kilichofanyika hadi jumuiya hio ikafutwa, tunaskiza tu umbea bila kufanya utafiti wetu wenyewe ili tupate kujua na kurekebisha mambo yalio iua EAc ya kwanza kwa sababu tungekuwa mbali sana kiuchumi hiyo EAC ingeendelea hadi sasa. Tusiwe wepesi wa kutupa lawama bila kufanya utafiti vizuri.

Sisi wote tulichangia, Tanzania na sera zake za ujamaa haingeweza pikika chungu moja na Kenya, Tanzania na Amin hawakuwa wanapatana.. pia Tanzania ilikuwa inaconcentrate sana na kuzikomboa nchi za kusini mwa Africa hadi ikawa nikama haiko kwenye jumuiya, kwa sababu concentration yake yote na finance ilikuwa focused on Southern African countries, hamwezi rundika lawama zote kwa Kenya. Wengi wetu hatujapata kuelewa kilichofanyika hadi jumuiya hio ikafutwa, tunaskiza tu umbea bila kufanya utafiti wetu wenyewe ili tupate kujua na kurekebisha mambo yalio iua EAc ya kwanza kwa sababu tungekuwa mbali sana kiuchumi hiyo EAC ingeendelea hadi sasa. Tusiwe wepesi wa kutupa lawama bila kufanya utafiti vizuri.

Hongera Smatta kwa kuchangia post ya kwanza bila kutukana mtu!!!

Sababu ziko nyingi lakini kwakweli Kenya ndio ilichangia sana. Kuna utafiti wa kutosha kuthibitisha hilo.

THE END OF THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY: WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR REGIONAL INTEGRATION SCHEMES ? - Hazlewood - 2008 - JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies - Wiley Online Library

Kuna nchi zinanufaika zaidi na hii jumuia ndo maana watu kama Kamala daily wanaipamba na Kenya wakaamua ata kumpa UDR ndugu JK ili asiwe kikwazo.
To me Tz tuliliwa mwazo na sasa tunaendelea kuliwa tena.
Ngoja tupate kiongozi timamu uone mziki wake.
Kamala anasema tunaexport zaidi kenya wakati tunaexport zaidi raw materials kuanzaia chai,wattle products,mbao wakati tungeweza process wenyewe tukafaidikika.Ndo maana ata udokta wake feki

There is some truth, but if we take a look in big pictures all leaders are to blame. They failed to honour and understand the basics of EAC Treaty, they took it as Leaders Union and not people's union. Mzee Jomo Kenyatta was to old man, His successor Moi played a wait and see game, Nyerere had already decided not to recognise Idd Amin and preparation to topple him was in a pipe line. Field Marshal Idd Amin Dadah Conquer of British Empire hourly contracting statements and actions to its people and his neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom